Final

Denial, denial, denial.

 

Kyuhyun didn't do jealousy. Kyuhyun was never jealous. Period. Especially not now. 

No, Ryeowook hanging onto Sungmin's back in front of the stove had no effect on him. Not even if Kyuhyun himself was only few meters away, and would be more than capable of giving the eternal maknae suffering from the winter flu the kind of warm affection he apparently needed. But Ryeowook chose to get his comfort from Sungmin instead, and even if Kyuhyun wasn't so pleased with his desicion (because, duh, Kyuhyun was the boyfriend, whereas Sungmin was merely the best friend, and in Kyuhyun's book, boyfriend held a higher status than a best friend. At least, if his two options would be hanging out with Kyu-line, or a night with Ryeowook, the adorable eternal maknae would most certainly take the cake), he was not jealous. No, definitely not.

Ryeowook giggled. He giggled in the way he always did when Kyuhyun tickled that soft patch of skin in the middle of his ribs, on the left side. It was that giggle, and until now, Kyuhyun thought it was only reserved for him. It was his giggle. Even if he claimed ownership for it, that didn't mean he was jealous. He dared to glance up from his laptop, which he kindly had dragged into the kitchen just to spend some more time with his bandmates of their China unit, and saw Sungmin nuzzling his nose onto Ryeowook's cheek. Ryeowook was grinning, and was that a blush staining his face? Kyuhyun made a face and quickly turned his gaze back onto the screen. Not jealous, he repeated in his head, not ing jealous.

"Are you jealous?" Zhou Mi's amused question caused Kyuhyun to duck his head closer towards the screen, hoping the white light emitting from it would distort the pink color trying to spread.

"No," he huffed. The tall male opposite of him chuckled. Kyuhyun could hear him flipping a page on his whatever- magazine (whatever because Kyuhyun didn't care). Kyuhyun knew if he had looked at Zhou Mi right now, the older male would have his usual amused and knowing grin on his face.

Ryeowook's quiet giggles were turning into loud laughter, almost screeching as Sungmin ran his fingers around his skinny waist. The stew, or whatever food they were preparing, was steadily cooking on the stove. That meant the two men doing it apparently had some time to spare, and Sungmin used this as an opportunity to lovingly tease his favorite dongsaeng. Ryeowook was more than willing to be bullied. Surprisingly, Ryeowook would complain if Kyuhyun would be doing the exact same things that Sungmin was right now. Ryeowook would whine him to stop and sulk if he didn't, but to Sungmin he only smiled charmingly, no word for asking him to stop. A rather familiar scream from Ryeowook made Kyuhyun look at them again, just in time to see Sungmin biting Ryeowook's clothed shoulder. Kyuhyun huffed. Still not jealous. Not at all. So what if Sungmin did that, Kyuhyun didn't give a . Really.

Siwon appeared into the kitchen, carrying a newspaper and his empty cup of coffee. He balanced a phone between his ear and shoulder, waiting for whoever was on the other line to pick up. They apparently did, since the goofiest grin spread on his handsome face as he rinsed the cup and answered with the cheesiest hello anyone could muster. It even made Sungmin and Ryeowook turn to him with slightly disgusted expressions. Siwon was oblivious, though. He sat himself onto the table, speaking in quiet Korean. In the first two minutes of his phonecall, Kyuhyun heard him confess his love into the receiver five times, so the one he was talking to was definitely Yesung. How his hyung even handled listening to Siwon talk like that without having to vomit went beyond him. Maybe that was love. Speaking of which, Kyuhyun's own little love had now wrapped his arms around Sungmin's neck, as the other had his face buried into Ryeowook's shoulder, doing god knows what. Ryeowook was smiling a little contented smile, eyes closed. That little smile Kyuhyun could get out with butterfly kisses and little sweet whispers. Not Sungmin, Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun grinded his teeth together, pretending to be very focused on his laptop. Zhou Mi chuckled again, and Kyuhyun pulled his lips into a tight line. "Not jealous," he hissed at Zhou Mi.

When Sungmin planted a kiss straight onto Ryeowook's lips, Kyuhyun almost exploded with not jealous-ness. He stood up gathering his laptop into his arms. His face was the color of a firetruck. His sudden dramatic act made both of the two residents of the table send curious looks on his way. Even Sungmin and Ryeowook glanced at him. As he realized all the attention was on him, he huffed loudly, stomping his foot. "I am not jealous!" he rushed out of the kitchen and into his own room.

"Oh boy," Ryeowook sighed deeply, and Sungmin gladly let him go so he could follow after his younger boyfriend. Sungmin then stirred the pot behind him, after a second asking Zhou Mi to come to be his taste judge. He also slyly slipped his arms around the tall man's body, replacing his earlier cuddle buddy easily. Not that Ryeowook would mind, he was probably going to have to deal with Kyuhyun a bit longer.

And that he did. As Ryeowook got into his and Kyuhyun's shared room, he faced a huge pile of blankets on the bed, implying that Kyuhyun was sitting on the bed underneath all of it. He closed the door carefully behind him, calling out Kyuhyun's name with a soft tone, only reserved for their moments of privacy. When no answer was heard, he tried again, and again, until it resulted in him poking Kyuhyun's head trough the blankets rather harshly. He pulled them off of the maknae, and an embarrassed mess of curly hair came to his sight.

"What's wrong?" Ryeowook set his hand onto his hips and cocked his head a bit. Kyuhyun only crossed his arms. "You didn't like what I did with Sungmin?"

"No, I didn't like it, but I'm not jealous." Ryeowook raised his eyebrows. He almost let out a little laugh, but understood quickly that Kyuhyun was, in fact, serious. So, being the sweet boyfriend he was, he didn't hurt Kyuhyun's manly pride, and sat down next to him on the bed. He set his head onto Kyuhyun's shoulder and sighed happily.

"Don't be, that's good," he smiled, hoping that maybe Kyuhyun was smiling as well.

"I'm not. I don't do jealous," Kyuhyun muttered, finding Ryeowook's hand so he could interlace their fingers together.

Ryeowook hummed, then laid down, hand still on Kyuhyun's. He pulled the maknae down as well, and curled up onto his side. A little peck on Kyuhyun's cheek, and he pressed his cheek onto the taller's shoulder. "I know you don't," Ryeowook whispered, guiding their hands to rest on top of Kyuhyun's stomach. Kyuhyun let a little smile quirk on his lips. He was not jealous, why would he be? Because he was Ryeowook's, and Ryeowook was only his.

 

(~*~bonus~*~)

"I love you, Jongwoonie~," Siwon cooed, stirring his chopsticks in the food instead of eating it, too occupied by the man on the phone. "My beautiful, adorable, gorgeous-" the list went on and on. Sungmin, Zhou Mi and recently appeared Henry shared a bored look and a quiet groan, which Siwon fortunately missed. Henry was chugging down his second bowl, as it was his first meal of the day. He had just woken up. Eunhyuk and Donghae were still asleep, even if it was way past noon. Probably in the same bed, knowing how they were.

"Noooo, baby, don't say that!" Sungmin prenteded to gag and vomit into his bowl as he listened to Siwon, and Henry snorted so hard into his food that he messed his shirt with it, which in turn made Sungmin giggle-snort like a school boy. Zhou Mi was not finding the situation at all funny, because he was so ready to rip off his head, just so he wouldn't have to listen to Siwon anymore. He was a ball of sunshine, but everyone had their limits.

"Yes, darling. I love y-," before Siwon could finish, Zhou Mi's long arm reached over the table to steal his phone, and without hesitation, he dropped it into Siwon's bowl of food, effectively shutting it off in the process. Siwon gaped like a fish on dry land, Sungmin fell from his chair laughing so hard, and Henry actually tipped his bowl from punching the table as he screeched with laughter. His lap was now full of the stew, but the look on Siwon's face made it all worth it.

"Hyung!" Siwon whined, looking like he was about to burst into tears. Zhou Mi grinned sweetly, then continued eating his own food without a care in the world.