Let's be friend

STOP MAKING ME REMEMBER HER !!

Gd look up and see yoona . 

"I'm the one who should apologize . Sorry for what I did to you just now " Gd said

"Wow . He wasn't just handsome . But gentle too . It will be fun if i can be friend with him ." thought Yoona .

"Erm . Sorry accepted . So,can i know your real name ??said Yoona .

"My name is Kwon Jiyong . I just transfered here yesterday ." said Gd .

"Oh !! So you are one of the 5 preety boy that everyone talking about just now ??"Yoona said with a shocked face .

"Haaa ? I don't know that we called something like THAT !!"said Gd with his disbelief eye's 

Yoona laugh because of Gd's reaction and said "How can't you didn't know something like that ?"

"Yah!! stop laughing!!!"said Gd

Gd just stare at Yoona and reminded on something .

........................................................................................................

FLASHBACK:

"Stop laughing !!'' said Jiyong 

''No i can't . Your reaction was soooooo funny you know ??" Said Yuri and continue laughing . 

"Everyone knows that you was a superhot guy . But they didn't know that you was a coward.'' She's continue .

"I wasn't a coward !! I was shocked because of your ghost prank . And it was night you know ?? I shouldn't come to this place !!" Shouted Gd .

"Are you angry ?"Yuri said with a sad tone and tears slowly falls .

"Yul....You know i can't stand to see you cry right" said Gd and hug her .

"Just kidding !! Oppa you really easy to be pranked .'' said Yuri and hug him back .

 

END OF FLASHBACK:

.............................................................................................................

"Jiyong ? Is there something on my face ?"Said Yoona .

Gd startled and said "N-nothing . I think you really pretty"

Yoona blushed and facing down trying to cover it .

"Yah !! isn't that we suppose to be formal because we've just met??" she said to change the subject .

"I don't think we should . And my nickname is Gdragon . GD for short "said Gd

"Hmm . Interesting name ."said Yoona

And that was a beggining of GD's new life...................

 

IN THE SAME TIME

............................................................................................

"T.O.P oppa can I borrow your biology reference book please ????" said Tiffany  

"Sure ." said T.O.P and pass the book to her

"Thanks oppa" said Tiffany and shows her preety smile

"By the way . There is no Biology's subject today . what you want to do with that book ?" said T.O.P

"Just kidding . I don't have a mood to study today . I just want to talk with you ."Said Tiffany