New school

STOP MAKING ME REMEMBER HER !!

"Hmm . so this school is our new school ?" gd ask to his bestfriend .   

"Neh."said t.o.p .  

"I think this school is cool . take a look at that " said seungri while pointing his finger to the student that fighting .

"Chinja ? It's still early in the morning . how could they fighting at a time like this ??" said taeyang .

"I believe those guys was fighting because of girl . i heard a rumor that this school was famous because of it's girl student that was so hot" said daesung .

 

The bell was ringing all of the student and  five of them walk into the school and searching for their class .

Five of them wasn't in the same class . so their seperate their way to the different direction .

GD Class:

When he find his class he directly enter and found that their class teacher was already on the class . The teacher was a female teacher .

Their teacher see him and said " Ok class . today we have a new student from america . Please let the class know your name ."

 

GD move forward and said "Hi everyone . Kwon jiyong immida . Please take care of me ." then all girls whispered to each other . "Wow . He was cute  . "

"Ok everyone please keep quite . Jiyong you can sit on that chair while the student that suppose to sit there was abbsent ." said the teacher .

When he sit on the chair he greet with a girl that sit beside him . that cute girl's name was Park Bom . Park Bom said that That chair belong to a girl named Yoona . she doesn't go to school because of a family matter . Bom said that she will return to school tommorow . So starting tommorow Jiyong have to take a new chair and table at the hall .

Jiyong was a talented and smart boy that doesn't have to study  to have a excellent result . so he just sleep all the time until the resses . He then woke up when the bell ringing and go out to find his best friend . 

When the five of them gather they directly go to the canteen .

.....................................................

At canteen:

"The rumor was real isn't it ? This school really are full of preety girls ."said Daesung .

"Neh . In my class there are many hot girls ."said taeyang .

"Me too ."said seungri .

Gd was keep thinking and doesn't even say a word since when the gathered .

"Are you thinking about something gd ?"ask t.o.p

Gd  starled and said . ''Anniyo......."

"Still thinking about the past ? "said t.o.p

"Hyung i think you should move on and find a new girls . There are many preety girls here you know ?"said seungri 

"Seungri-ah don't said something like that . you know it's hard for him to forget her ." said Taeyang .

Gd stand up and leave them . 

"See what you have done"t.o.p said to seungri and knock his head .

"Ahh!!  Mianhe,mianhe ." said seungri 

...........................................................

Gd pov:

I walk aimlesly . Don't know where to go .

i walk until to the roof .

Suddenly the bell was ringing .

I ignored it and just sit there . 

That place was perfect .

I want to clear my mind . 

"Maybe what seungri said was right . I should find someone else . But it was just...."Gd said and tears starts to falling down .

Gd sit there until the school end . Then he go to his class to take his bag .

.........................................................

At class:

"So you was the one that skip the class even thought it was your first day here ??"said by someone .

Gd turn and see 3 guy with a delinquent style .

"If it was me so what ?"gd said .

"Don't be so cocky you know?? It was your  first day here and you had showing your fang ??"said by that guy .

Gd look at his nametag and know that his name was changmin .

"I wasn't in a good mood you know .  just mind your own buisness okay ??'shouted by gd .

Changmin suddenly punch gd's cheek and gd fall .

Then Gd's bestfriend immidieatly come when they heard gd's shout .

"What are guys you doing?"said t.o.p 

Gd stand up and said. 'Hyung . Just let me settle this"

Then with just a single punch right to the nose , changmin was flew 1 meter away from the palce that he stand before .

The other boys that with changmin was shocked and take changmin to run . 

Gd's bestfriend clap their hand and said "wow. you still strong even thought it was a long time since your last day practicing taekwando  ."

"Let's go back to our appartment . i hungry" Said Daesung .

"Arraso ." said Gd .

...........................................................................

Their appartment was sooooooo huge!!! Their parents buy that appartment for them to make sure all of them have a place to live because their parents was still in the america .

"I'm so tired . i think i should just go to sleep"said Gd .

"Neh . just rest your mind ok?"said T.o.p  

"You all better sleep early . Tommorow we have to go to the school ."said gd and enter his room .

He keep thinking "Yuri.... why do you make me like this ???" . then he fall asleep ..