"How did I fall in love with you?"

How did I fall in love with you?

“Hyung?”

Leeteuk looked up when he found a confused looking Donghae in the room.

“What's the matter?” Leeteuk showed him that he should sit down next to him and Donghae did as he was told. “You don't look good.”

“Everything's alright. I just have a question.” The younger smiled.

“Shoot, let's find out if I could help you.”

“I wonder, how people fall in love with others.”

Leeteuk raised one of his eyebrows and Donghae blushed under this look.

“Are you in love?”

“No, I'm not.”

But that was a bit too hastily for the leader and he smiled as if he knew something.

“So will you tell me?”

“I don't think that there is an answer for this, Donghae. It just happen, sooner or later, even best friends can be lovers. And if you're really in love with someone you don't need an answer to this question.”

Donghae frowned to the words but didn't reply while he stood up and left the room again.

 

When it knocked on the door, Yesung frowned and opened it, just to see Donghae in front of it.

“Isn't there anyone else you can go?” He asked while he let the door open and went back to his bed where he was reading something.

“Hyung, I wanted to ask something.” Donghae said and took the open door as an invitation to come in.

“Go ahead and leave after this.”

“I wonder if you know how people fall in love with another person.”

And just like Leeteuk the older guy raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“Why are you asking such a serious question?”

“Just want to know.” Again Donghae blushed and somehow Yesung had to smile.

“See, Donghae, people just fall in love. And honestly they never asked themselves how it happened. Because all they care after they fell in love is the one they love.”

“That doesn't help me a lot.” Donghae felt frustrated when he turned around and wanted to leave the room.

“You should just accept it.” Yesung said and the younger turned around again to face him.

“Accept what?”

“Donghae, everyone here sees that you are in love. And you just need a reason how it happened, because you can't accept that it just happened.”

Donghae blushed. “Nonsense. I'm not in love.” He said and left the room.

“Yeah, then why are you disturbing me..”

 

Donghae stopped in front of the door, not sure if he should knock or not. But he hadn't had his answer yet, and he really wanted to know it. He already knew that he was in love, but he couldn't explain himself how this did happen. And he thought when he asked the older members, maybe they could help him. But all he got was answers which didn't help him much.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice that the door, where he stood in front of, was about to open and kept a very irritated Eunhyuk free.

“Hae, are you okay?”

“Maybe I should go and asked Heechul about this..”

“Nice idea, but maybe you just tell me what's wrong with you, Hae.” Eunhyuk was confused and worried because his best friend didn't notice him.

“I should go and asked him.” And without a look to Eunhyuk he turned around and searched for the second oldest member.

“That's ridiculous.” Eunhyuk could only shook his head before he closed his door and went to the leader to ask him what was wrong with his friend.

 

“So, you wanted to know how people fall in love with others.” Heechul said right after he saw Donghae in front of his room. “Leeteuk already told me And wow, never expect that our little fish boy fall in love suddenly. Who is it? Oh wait, no, I think I already knew it.”

It was wrong to come here, Donghae knew that, but now he couldn't escape from his hyung anymore.

“Fine, but can you give me an answer or are you just saying the same thing like Leeteuk hyung and Yesung hyung.”

“But you know that this isn't an easy question. And you started to ask this out of nowhere.”

“Okay, forget it.”

“Ah ah ah~, you just came here so I try to give you an answer.” Heechul smiled softly and Donghae calmed down.

“I have to say that this isn't any easy question. And I think I agreed to what Leeteuk has said. Because it just happens. And you don't need to know the reason how it happened when you really love the person, you only need it when you're unsure of your feelings.”

“So you want to tell me that I'm unsure of my feelings.” Donghae stated and Heechul smiled.

“Are you?”

Donghae hurried to stand up. “You all aren't helping me with that.”

“Why don't you just go and tell Eunhyuk what you're feeling without asking how you fall for him?”

And again Donghae blushed when he left the room.

 

“Finally remembered your best friend again?” Eunhyuk looked disappointed when the door opened and Donghae entered his room.

“Hyukkie..”

“Oh, wait, you were busy with something. I understand. Fine, now I'm busy with something.” He said and took a book to pretend he was reading.

“It would have a better something if you would read it the other way round.” Donghae laughed while he went to the bed of his best friend and sat down there while he turned the book to the right side.

Eunhyuk blushed and threw the book away before he lay his eyes on Donghae.

“Why are you going to ask everybody else but me?”

“How did you know?”

“It's not that I won't be worried if my best friend behave weird. I was asking Leeteuk hyung if he knew something and he told me.”

“He shouldn't.” Donghae didn't want to look into the others eyes and followed the lines on the floor.

“It's good that he did, he was worried as well. Did you get your answer?”

“It wasn't the answer I expected.”

“Then why don't you ask me?” Eunhyuk moved closer to Donghae to look into his eyes.

“Asking you?” Donghae blushed because of the sudden closeness, but didn't move away.

“Yeah, give it a try.” Eunhyuk smiled and the younger swallowed hard before he cleared his throat.

“Okay, I try.” He said and he closed his eyes to find the right words, so he didn't notice that Eunhyuk moved really close now and was only inches away.

“Tell me, Hae.” He whispered and Donghae shivered.

“Hyukkie...”

“Yeah?”

Donghae opened his eyes but didn't surprised by the closeness of Eunhyuk.

“How did I fall in love with you?” He managed to say and blushed again.

He wanted to look away because he was afraid of the answer but Eunhyuk didn't let him. He had laid one hand on the cheek of the other so it was impossible to turn the face away.

“That's all you want to know?” Eunhyuk asked smiling and Donghae nodded.

“It just happened, Hae.” He added.

Donghae wanted to protest because of this answer but before he could say one word Eunhyuk had closed the sort distance between them and had laid his lips on the others one.

The kiss ended too fast, but both of them smiled.

“Do you have all your answers?” Eunhyuk asked cheeky.

Donghae wanted to grab a pillow to throw it on Eunhyuk, but the older was faster and suddenly he was over him, pinned both of Donghae's hands down to the bed with his owns and kissed him again, this time with more passion. And Donghae returned it with no less than the same passion.

“Maybe I should lock the door.” Eunhyuk said when he parted their lips again, what made Donghae smiled.

 

“Kids can be so annoying.” Heechul said while he turned around and left the spot in front of Eunhyuk's door.

“As if you weren't the same.” Leeteuk laughed and followed.