╼ c h a p t e r; two

I will make you regret

To take our minds off those troublesome gang, we happily ate our ramen. "Yejin, Ahjumma's ramen shop is literally the best." Bora mentioned as she slurped her noodles and I laughed in response. 

"What do those guys want anyways?" I groaned in annoyance. "Maybe Kris is crawling back to you." She playfully winked at me, nudging my side a bit. 

"Oh hell no, even if he was, no no no." I shook my head violently, maybe just a bit too violently. I clutched the side of my head, sighing in despair. "Bora, can we not talk about him right now. Hearing his name makes me want to vomit." 

Then bingo, Bora's clueless face transitioned into a mischievous grin, "I know what we could do."

"Do I want to know?" I raised an eyebrow in response.

______________________________________________

"Why did I agree to come here with you?" I basically yelled, trying to merge my way through the crowd of dancing people.

"Clubs always take my mind off of things, plus there's a bunch of hot guys here so you better thank me later."

I smiled at my friend, giving her a light hug before I found myself dancing in harmony to the music's beat. I never knew I could dance like this, whenever I tried, I just turned out looking like a fish on land. I think my dancing got too carried away after I accidently bumped into a guy, a slightly familiar guy. "M-minhyuk?" 

He turned around, flashing those pearly whites' of his, "Yejin? Is that you?" 

I choked on my words. "Yeah, what are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? Ah, the smarty-pants Yejin wouldn't be wondering around here." He grinned, tapping the side of my cheek. 

I propped my hand onto my hip, "Well, that's the old me. This is the new Yejin, slightly better than before." 

"I like the old Yejin better. But I'm not complaining." He raised his hand in innocence, a low chuckle slipping from his lips. "Anyways, long time no see, care to dance?" He hung his hand out, waiting for it to meet with mine.

I hesitated for a while. Is he drunk? Or is he just playing me like how Kris did? Welp, you only live once right? I took his hand and led him out to the dance floor. At first he did a short little move to show off his skills, but he failed because I ended up laughing. We started dancing closer and closer together, correct me if I'm wrong, but we were basically dry-humping each other. Please forgive me, clubbing is definitely not my thing. 

"I should get going." I patted the side of his arm, making my way out from the dance floor. 

Before I could move any further, I felt a strong grip to my wrist, "It's late, I insist you let me drive you home." And there he goes, making  puppy dog eyes at me. I couldn't say no, nor I couldn't muffle a short yes. So I ended up giving him a nod. Dear god, why did you have to make boys' like him so perfect? 

_______________________________________________

After Minhyuk dropped me off, I crashed into my bed. I was so dead beat that I couldn't feel my legs. I dialed Bora's number, wanting to tell her all about tonight. "Where'd you go? I felt bad leaving you behind." I whined.

"It's fine. Anyways, a little birdy told me that B-bomb took you home!" She squealed. 

"B-bomb? Who the heck is that?" 

I heard her giggle from the end of the line, "Minhyuk, dummy."

"B-bomb, where did he even come up with that name?"

"Don't try to change the subject! I think you guys are absolutely adorable." 

I softly laughed into my hand, "Oh Bora. You know I can't just assume things quickly. We just danced, that was it."

"Excuse you. You and him did not, I repeat, did not just dance. You guys practically dry-ed." 

I bursted into laughter after her last few words, "What even Bora? I'm done. Goodnight!" I hummed into the phone, hearing her beg for more info. "What am I going to do with her?"