╼ c h a p t e r; one

I will make you regret

I was a nerd, I was the girl everyone made fun of, I was a nobody. Then he walked into my life. 
Wu Kris, yep that's the name. I thought he was the most perfect person on this planet. I thought he was really a saint when he actually decided to go out with someone like me. But I was wrong, I was completely wrong. 

 

flashback ╼

"Should we go out to eat?" I asked sweetly, adjusting my glasses. 
He paused for a second, "Actually...I have something to say Yejin." 
"Go ahead, tell me." 

 

"You're too," Kris flicked my hair away from my face, "average to be my girlfriend." With that, he walked away from me, treating me as an un-wanted toy. 

I scoffed, "Who needs you anyways. You're just a stuck-up, rich boy who gets everything he wants." I said, raising my voice towards the end. "Okay, I'm so done with guys." I sighed, massaging my temples.

"What did I ever do to him?" I huffed, trying not to shed a tear. Then, I stopped myself, "Wait
why am I crying? No, Yejin you're stronger than this." I mumbled to myself, "No more nerdy Yejin." Then a devil-ish smirk formed onto my face, "Karma's a ."

end of flashback ╼

 

"Yejin, uh, you sure you want to do this?" Bora, my bestfriend, asked with a worried face.

"Why wouldn't I be sure?" I smiled, holding up my glasses. I looked through the reflection, looking at myself, "Bye bye old me and hello new me." Then I threw my glasses onto floor, walking into the salon. 

Bora looked at me as if I was crazy, "Uh-oh, this can't be good." 

--

"Wah, Ahjumma you did great!" I looked at my freshly styled hair. "I can't even recognize myself." I laughed, playing with my hair. 

Bora walked by in awe, "What-Where'd my bestfriend go?" 

"Yah! Yoon Bora, don't play dumb now." 

She just laughed, "I'm just jealous, you look so stunning."

"D-do I really?" I stuttered.

"Yes! Now let's go shopping!" 

--

It has been a while since I've ever been in a mall. I wasn't really interested in clothes and shopping. However, I'm in need of more and better clothes. 

I stumbled abit in Bora's shoes that I borrowed. She just laughed at me, "I forgot, I need to teach you how to walk in heels." 

We literally shopped 'til we dropped, both of our hands were filled with about five bags per hand. This plan better work out, or else I'm going to just make a fool out of myself.

___________________________________________

"Yo, Hyung!" Tao yelled, before swingging an arm around the older male. "You owe us lunch!"

"What?! How? I won the dare." Kris corrected him. 

Luhan gawked, "You did?" 

"Hyung you actually went out with that girl?" Chen asked, moving in closer to get the full story.

"You mean 'nerd' girl." Xiumin said, emphasizing the word 'nerd'.

"Kris. He went out with a girl?" Lay laughed.

"Wait wait wait wait. 1 question at a time!" Kris shouted, walking away slyly. And of course, his gang followed after.

---

After explaining all of the news, everyone was left breath-less.

"But don't you think that was too harsh?" Luhan pouted.

Chen scoffed, "Harsh? Psh, harsh is Kris's middle name." They all snickered, except Kris, who was giving them the evil eye.

"You little--."

"OPPAAA!" A cry from afar called.

"Oh god."

"Here she comes again."

"Why does she still follow us?!"

Kris sighed, "Guys, don't dish out on me again. It was hell just standing by her."

"OPPA!" Ji Ae shouted as she ran to catch up with Kris.

"Oppa, why didn't you wait for me?" She asked.

Kris gave her his famous -face look. "What do you mean? I'm not your boyfriend, so why should I be waiting for you?" 

In session, the guys 'oooh'-ed and 'burn'-ed at Kris's comment.

She pouted, "Why are you being so mean today?"

"Mean? This is just me, get used to it." Kris said, leaving Ji Ae in shock.

"Why are you leaving? Wait up!" Then, as the usual, she clinged to Kris's arm. "Tsk, your friends are stalking us Oppa. Tsk, such stalkers." Ji Ae said, looking back at the boys.

"Stalkers? Stalkers? Who are you calling stalkers?!" Luhan said furious, "SOMEONE HOLD ME BACK FROM KILLING THIS BIT--" 

"OKAY! Hyung calm down!" Tao warned, holding his hyung back. Xiumin, Chen, and Lay just stood back; watching the whole scene un-ravel. 

______________________________

"Where should we go now?" I insited to Bora.

"Uhm, let's go eat. I'm starving!" 

We both nodded in agreement and we left to get some perfectly cooked ramen. 

But just to our luck we happen to run into someone un-expectedly, "Y-Yejin, isn't that Kris?" Bora whispered, shaking my arm a bit.

"What? Where?" I looked around, landing my gaze onto Kris, who was with his group of friend and a girl. A girl?

"Let's go! Come`on! They won't know it's us." I grabbed Bora's arm and we quickly walked towards their direction.

As we walked past them, I could feel all of their eyes on me. But because of my clumsi-ness, I accidently bumped into the girl.  She gave me an un-easy look, "Urgh, people should really watch where they're going." 

I blinked at her. "Well excuse me." I said, changing my tone a bit.

I could hear her scoff as we walked out of their reach. "Phew, that was close." Bora sighed in relief. 

I held my stomach, "People like them make me sick." 

"Don't feel sick! Remember, we still have ramen that we have to eat!" She grinned. I smiled back at her, "You think of food 24/7, don't you?" With that, we walked into the Noodle Shop, forgetting what just happened .

___________________________

"That girl was really pretty." 

"They both were."

Ji Ae looked at them in disgust, "They weren't that pretty."

Chen nodded, "Hell yeah they were. Did you see the blonde one? She had the perfect 'S' figure." 

"The brunette was pretty hot too." Luhan mentioned, fantasizing about her. 

"Hopefully we run into the Noonas' again." Tao grinned, looking over at Kris.

Kris's expression stayed the same, "But didn't the blonde look a little familiar?" 

Everyone looked at him with a confused face. "Nevermind." Kris bluntly stated, shaking the thought out of his mind.

____________________________

 

[a/n]; herro guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chappie~ & yes, yoon bora is your best friend. 

And if you guys where curious to see how Ji Ae looked, well here she is; x

oh oh oh and welcome the exo-m boys into the first chapter. alskrisjauejda I can't wait til the next one. stay tuned!