o1

Baby, It's You!

 

 

 

 

 

 

' Korea's hot singer/rapper/actor T.O.P from the most popular boy band 'Bigbang' was accused of forcing a girl to abort their bab-' T.O.P then immediately turned the television off and threw the poor remote frustratingly onto the floor.

 

"Woah! You're really getting popular these days hyung, you can even beat Super Juniors alone with that. HAHA." Seungri, the group's maknae .

 

TOP just gave him a dangerous glare and kept quiet.

 

 

" Awe, c'mon hyung! I was just kidding. I was just trying to make you laugh." Seungri said while patting his hyung's back.

 

 

"Shut it, Panda. Your joke wasn't even funny...

 

 

This situation is not funny. I might be gaining popularity and one hell lot of y fans but my career is shrinking and my old fans are decreasing." He said in all seriousness.

 

 

 

"Even when you say it like that hyung.."

 

Seungri stopped before smiling cheekily at TOP " You still sound like rapping WAHAHAHA." He laughed, making TOP all irritated which led him to throw a pillow at the poor panda's face.

 

 

BLAG.

 

"OUCH!! HYUNG!!! Stop that!!! I spent all my money to maintain this HANDSOME face of mine!" Seungri whined and stomped out of the living room.

.

.

.

.

 

TOP sighed deeply and chuckled, he knew that Seungri was doing his best to cheer him up, he was just not really good at showing or even doing it.

 

 

 

 

" The Panda got on your nerves again huh, hyung?" TOP turned his head to look at the blonde guy, it was Jiyong.

 

 

He smiled weakly " A little... but you already know why he was being like that." He chuckled.

 

 

 

That earned a chuckle from Jiyong, before sitting next to TOP.

 

 

" You never really liked kids hyung, right?" Jiyong asked, turning his head to look at TOP's reaction.

 

TOP raised his left eyebrow at him for a moment before nodding.

 

 

....

 

"Yeah."

 

 

 

"That's why you told that girl that you aren't interested with the child."

 

 

TOP nodded his head again, it looked like Jiyong was more older than him.

 

....

 

..

 

 

" But you never told the girl to abort the baby." Jiyong stopped for a second. " Actually, you were pretty excited to see the child." He continued and smiled when TOP looked at him.

 

 

"I'm right, Am I? You see hyung, it wasn't your entire fault, Maybe you got her pregnant and made her feel bad, but it was her fault that she aborted the baby... without even thinking. It only means that.. stupid is just after you and she really doesn't care about the baby. That's why, she's spreading this news like a wildfire. I mean, c'mon."

 

 

..

 

TOP blinked his eyes and for the first time of the day, he smiled. Jiyong has really grown up, he knows what to say in times like this.

 

 

" Thanks, Jingyo. I owe you one." TOP said, ruffling Jiyong's hair.

 

 

"YAH HYUNG! I told you not to call me that anymoar!!" He whined.

 

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

..

 

.

.

.

It was their ALIVE concert tour, they were doing great on stage as usual.

 

 

But TOP wasn't really in a good mood, the issue just got worse, because the girl that he got pregnant appeared on an interview earlier, stating lies, stupid lies, she was even acting, a good actress. Blah. He already had punched her is she was a boy.

 

 

.

.

So, the TOP who usually and normally does his best to make his fans happy on the stage, wasn't really himself that night.

 

 

.

...

.

 

" THANKYOU!" Bigbang waved at their fans as the show ended.

 

They were really exhausted but happy seeing their fans happy, except for TOP who looked really.

 

Exhausted.

 

Haggard.

Stressed.

Devastated.

Err.

 

Sweaty. ( *drools*) 

 

 

 

 

.

.

 

"Hyung!! Your fans loves you! Have you seen that?! " Daesung cheered, trying to lift his mood up.

 

 

 

TOP tried to smile at him, but obviously failed. He ended up face palming and massaged his temples.

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

" Hyung needs to rest.. I think. Let's just go home. " Taeyang suggested.

 

All of them nodded.

 

They all went out the backdoor one by one, the limousine waiting on the other side.

 

When T.O.P went out, he felt, something hit his head, he ignored it at first, but when he felt that something continuously kept hitting his head, he stopped and was surprised to see a beautiful girl, actually no, beautiful is an understatement, he actually saw a goddess with long brown wavy hair..

 

.

..

.

Holding a bag of tomatoes.

 

'Cute.' TOP thought.

 

 

"What the-" he managed to say when realization hit him.

 

He furrowed his brows and pointed at the girl who kept throwing tomatoes at him. " YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" 

 

But that just earned another throw of tomato on his head. 

 

"YAAAAAH!"

 

 

The girl just stuck her tongue out at him, TOP gritted his teeth while his eyes were focused on her, like she was some kind of a target for assassination.

 

As TOP was about to claw her brain's out, she already ran far enough with all her might.

 

 

" YAAAH! YOU STUPID GIRL! WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!"

 

The girl smirked and turned her face to look at him.

 

"Dara, Sandara Park." And with that she hurriedly scampered away, disappearing from his sight.

 

.

.

.

.

.

Taeyang saw the whole scene and decided to go near his hyung.

 

"What was that about, hyung?" He asked.

 

" I dunno, maybe a fangirl of mine or something that was really affected about my issue."

 

Taeyang chuckled " Guess not hyung, I saw her shirt. It says ' I LOVE SUJU' and it's super emphasized, so it must be your..or even OUR hater from the very start."

 

TOP rolled his eyes at him.

 

 

" That girl, she doesn't even know me..that much." TOP whispered on himself before entering the limousine. 

 

.

..

.

.

 

Suddenly, it started raining and there was thunder.

 

" Sandara Park eh." TOP muttered.

 

" Wanna have fun instead? Hyung? " Jiyong smirked at him.

 

 

"Heh, you really know how to cheer me up." TOP smirked back at him.

 

 

"Driver change destination, to the VIP CLUB. "

 

.

.

.

.

 

TOP was currently at the VIP club being swooned around by some es, he took his fifth bottle of beer and drank it continuously.

 

 

" Yah hyung! You're already drunk." Jiyong scowled at him.

 

"Psh *hiccups* I - I am not yet drunk."

 

 

Jiyong just rolled his eyes at him, watching how the es stick around him.

 

'The prize of being a playboy eh." He thought.

 

.

..

 

..

.

.

.

.

 

 

" Hyung, you sure you're fine alone here in your apartment?" Taeyang asked him, worried.

 

" Mmm." TOP lazily answered and walked crossed feet towards his apartment.

 

The other boys watched him in amusement, Seungri on the other hand was capturing every moment that he finds his hyung amusing.

 

" MUST.UPLOAD.TO.YOUTUBE." He grinned, earning a 'OH-HELL-NO ' look from his other hyungs.

"Fine." He pouted in defeat.

 

 

TOP lazily walked inside his room, hitting some random stalls and cabinets before grabbing his bunny plushie.

 

" You're my bestfriend right?" He started talking with the plushie who seem to look like it was really listening.

 

" What did I ever do wrong?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

' Uh. You got a girl pregnant? You said that you didn't want the baby? You ? You're screwed? You're a playboy who keeps on br--"

 

"STOOOOP!" TOP scowled at the plushie because of its 'imaginary answer'.

 

 

" I knew it was my fault." He frowned.

 

He sighed deeply and looked intently at his plushie " I don't like kids... I had a bad past as a child. But I don't know, honestly, I was happy when I found out that I was going to be a daddy..I thought that when ' Lauren' comes out, she'll be beautiful, for one because I am handsome.. talented because.. Hell I obviously am. Ha! I even have already thought of my daughter's name.. and yes? I'm sure my baby was a girl."

 

He chuckled bitterly and slowly looked up the sky from his window.

 

 

" Know what? I don't really care about the issue."

 

The thunder struck again.

 

" I care about my aborted baby more.." He sighed. Sadness filled his eyes.

 

" I just wish.. I had the chance to meet and see my child. My ego prevailed when that told me about her being pregnant. I wish.. I had the chance to be with my baby..to say sorry..I wish."

 

 

With that, the drunk TOP fell into a deep sleep while hugging his plushie.

 

 

 

And the thunder stopped.

 

.

.

...

.

..

.

 

 

KRIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

 

 

TOP woke up, still half asleep his hand searching for the stupid alarm clock that just woke him up.

 

 

 

 

 

He violently threw the alarm clock away as soon as he touched it.

.

.

.

" Ouch." He heard something say. He just ignored it, being still half asleep and went back to sleeping.

 

 

"You don't even know how to apologize..old man." He heard something spoke again.

 

 

Ignored.

 

 

Little did he know that there was a little girl watching him intently with teeth gritted ready to attack him anytime.

 

 

"YAAAH!" She shouted at him.

 

 

TOP groaned and opened his left eye to see where that shout came from.

 

 

 

'Oh a kid.' He thought and closed his eye, ready to sleep again.

 

Suddenly.

 

 

Realization came to hit him again.

 

He sat up and tilted his head to look at the cute little girl with long wavy brown hair.

 

Blink. Blink. Blink.

 

' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He shouted with all his might,

 

"DAFUQ?" The little girl said.

 

 

~~

Hello! ! At last my first chapter is out!

What do you think? Sorry it took long enough to update. My laptop is broken so I'm dealing with a computer. I'm also attending college so yeah. Hope you understand. Comment and suggestions are always loved! :33

 

- A