Helping Peniel confesses.

Noona, you are mine, forever!

BAMMMMM *Peniel kick the door to btob's dorm*

" omona! " Sungjae fall from his sit. " what happened Peniel? " Minhyuk asked but Peniel ignored and went inside Btob's bedroom.

Minhyuk walked to the their bedroom and saw Peniel grovelled on his bed. " peniel, ireonna! "

P : *sit and look straight at Minhyuk's face while there were tears ran down his cheek*

M : " wae? don't just cry, you're a man it's embrassing if man cry "

P : " Jihyun noona.. I like her. but I'm.. "

M : " you're afraid to confess to her, right? "

P : " yes.. I'm just afraid that she'll hate me. '"

M : " no. she'll not. don;t you know we've known her for how many months? she even bought us dinner sometimes "

P : " yeah.. will you help me hyung? "

M : " sureee " Minhyuk smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Minhyuk on the phone with Hyuna~

H : " annyeong, who is this? "

M : " annyeong, Hyuna? this is Minhyuk "

H : " yes, what is it Minhyuk oppa? "

M : " tomorrow, after lunch me and peniel are going to your dorm, can? "

H : " sure.. but why? "

M : " peniel likes Jihyun noona. I have to help him confesses to her do you want to help me? "

H : " jjinjja?! okay okay, I'll help with your plan. I'll tell Gayoon unnie, Jiyoon unnie and Sohyun "

M : " arasso. see you tomorrow. "

H : " okay~ annyeong~ "

~end of call~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day at 1 pm, Minhyuk promises to Hyuna to come to 4minute's dorm with Peniel.

Minhyuk : " get dressed peniel! "

Peniel : " where are you bringing me hyung? "

M : " remember? I promised you to help you with Jihyun noona. Don't ask to much, come on ppali "

P : " okay hyung.. "

The manager drove to the 4 minute's dorm. Peniel was surprised that he has landed infront of 4minute's dorm. 

Minhyuk : " don't ask any qestions, just follow me. "

Peniel nodded and follow behind Minhyuk. Minhyuk knocked there were no answers, Minhyuk missed called Hyuna, and Hyuna finally opened the door. " she's in the bedroom, reading books " Hyuna whispered to Minhyuk and pointed at her's and Jihyun's bedroom. Minhyuk nodded.

Minhyuk : " okay peniel, go to that room, and confessed. now! "

Peniel : " but.. but.. "

Jiyoon and Gayoon walked over, " you can do it Peniel sshi, hwaiting! " 

Sohyun came out from the bathroom, " fighting! she'll definitly accepted you " sohyun gave Peniel a smile. Peniel thanked and bowed 90 degrees to all of them and knocked the room. " come in. " Jihyun shouted from inside. Peniel put his hand on his chest, his heartbeat beating faster like it is going to popped out of his chest.

Peniel tilted his head to the others, they all give him a smile and a fighting body symbol. Peniel sigh and peeked the room to see Jihyun lying on her bed reading some books like it is in her own world.

Peniel walked in slowly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! I don't know, maybe this will be one ot two shots. HEHEHEHEH. x