Chapter3

My princess

 

I woke up and look at the person sleeping besides me. I smiled as i look at her face. She is really something but my smile turned into a frown. I remembered her sad face last night and i cant bear to ever see her sad. I made a promised with myself to protect her and made her happy all the time. I tried to move without waking her up but as im about to stand up her eyes opened.
 
"Unnie good morning." she said smiling as if nothing happened.
 
"Goodmorning hyunassi . How are you?"
 
"Im okay unni dont worry. Thank you so much for staying with me" she smiled.
 
"Its nothing . Just remember that im always here for you no matter what" i said seriously.
 
"Ah unnie . Can i ask you a favor?" she said embarrassed.
 
"Yeah sure . What is it hyunassi?"
 
"Its just I get so scared at night .Can i always sleep besides you? Unnie being near you makes me feel so safe." she said blushing.
 
I was so shocked but then i smiled. "Ofcourse hyunassi. You can sleep besides me from now on. Lets go eat"
 
We went to the dining room and saw sohyun with a bowl of cereal. She come up to me and kissed me on the cheek.
 
"Goodmorning appa . Goodmorning unni" 
 
"Goodmorning baby. How was your sleep?" i asked her and she sits on my lap.
 
"Your baby slept very good because i had the best dream ever." she smiled and i pinched her cheek.
 
"What did my baby dreamed about?"
 
"Appa the problem is i forgot what is it about but i know its good" she stucked her tounge out. She is so cute and i messed up her hair.
 
"Appa! Dont do that! You know how i hate if someone mess with my hair" 
 
"Eventhough its your appa?"
 
"I mean besides you Appa . Saranghe!" She kissed me on my cheeks and suddenly ran to her omma. Hyuna look at them enviously . I wish i can kiss and do that to jiyoon also. I really like her if she only knew. 
 
FLASHBACK
 
CUBE 
 
"Hyunassi! How is our princess?" said joon oppa. He is the son of the owner of Cube.
 
"Oppa anyeonghaseyo. Im fine oppa i missed you." i hug him tight.
 
"I missed you too. So whats wrong princess? What do you want to talk about?"
 
"Oppa lets talk somewhere else. Its kinda private." they went to a restaurant and they ordered food.
 
"Oppa i think there is something wrong with me." 
 
"What do you mean ? There is nothing wrong with you"
 
"Oppa i think i mighy have developed some feelings for someone and i know its wrong"
 
"Why is it wrong? There is nothing wrong with liking someone."
 
"But oppa . Its wrong because its one of my members" i said and im about to cry because of this confession.Joon oppa look shocked but he recovered himself and pat my hand.
 
"Hyunassi there is notjing wrong with that. Love has no boundaries. Love dont know any gender as long as you love with your whole heart. There is nothing wrong with that."
 
"But oppa if other people will know about this they will despise me and i dont want that to happen."
 
"Dont worry about that there is nothing wrong with being true to yourself"
 
"Thank you so much oppa."
 
"Your welcome. May i ask you who is this girl you like?"
 
"Oppa its jiyoon unnie. I feel so safe around her. She makes me smile" i told him smiling
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
I didnt realize that sohyunah is talking to me. Because i didnt give any response to whatever she is telling me she poked me her fork,
 
"Unnie? Yoboseyo? Are you there? Yah!"
 
"Ah sohyunah what? Im sorry Im thinking about something"
 
" Unnie i said that omma said we will go to the amusement park today" shesaid excitedly.
 
"Jinjjaro? Wow im so excited!"
 
I saw jiyoon unni look at me and i feel Happy. After we ate breakfast we started to get ready.
 
"Guys dont forget to wear your disguises so that noone will recognize Us. We will split in two groups. Me , gayoon and manager oppa. Hyuna ,jiyoon and sohyun. Okay?"
 
"Okay omma. Lets go"
 
"Jiyoonah take care okay? I trust the maknaes to you because you are the only one who can tame them. If you have problem dont hesitate to call me"
 
"Okay wifey . No need to tell me that. Take care also"
 
We went to the amusement park and we rode any rides that we can see there. We were about to go ride the anchors away when hyuna suddenly stop and stood still with a shocked expression. I followed her line of gaze and I saw her looking to a family of 4 . I saw a lady , man and a boy and a girl who looked like twins.i asked hyuna what is the problem.
 
"Hyunassi what is it? What is wrong?"
 
"Unnie lets get out of here."
 
"Why?"
 
"Please unni" we look at hyuna and saw her crying so we went far from where the family is.
 
"hyunassi what is the problem? Dont cry"
 
"Unnie thats my family"