Chapter 1

Zutto

Mirai's POV

 

Its been a while since the last time I visited here.

'Gomen ne Ryo-chan, Im too busy with our business. But its okay, Im back.'

I clutched the small pendant of my necklace with my hands.

'ryo-chan? how are you? are you alright ? did you eat well there?' i asked him , but no response.

I smiled and sat infront of him. I looked at him. I felt my tears started to fall down on my cheeks. After a few minutes I was already crying, as I look back in the past. . .

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

" Stop it Ryo-chan !" I said while giggling.

" No ! Not until you'll said what's your favor." Ryosuke said and hugged me while poking my side.

"I understand !" i said and smiled. i look at him, into his dark and beautiful eyes. I touched his eyes. I traced his noseline and gently caressed his cheeks. My face went near to his face. I felt my nose touches his nose. I saw him closed his eyes and put my hands on his cheeks.

 

"I love you Ryo-chan. I really really really really really do ! i want us to be together forever. Can you do that? that is my favor." I said.

 

He smiled. He releases his face from my hands and get something from his pocket.

 

"I dont know how much time Im going to stay here, but I promise you, I'll be your man forever. Now, here's our deal. . . Would you be my girl, my woman, my life. . . forever?" he said and brought out a small velveted box in front of me. He opened it. I saw 2 beautiful rings. "as my wife? would you like to stay by my side?"

I was surprised by his proposal. I didnt expect this this would happened. I cried.

"What's wrong? You dont want to be my wife? I thought---"

I cut his words with my kiss. I felt that he also kissed me back. The kiss went deeper until we were running out of breath.

We laughed when our lips separated.

"Hai ! i'll accept your proposal ! I want to be your wife ! I want to be by your side. I want to be the only girl you love in your life." I said. " Please dont leave me. If only you're not ---"

He cut my sentence with a slight kiss on my lips.

"I know its hard to accept, but i know that thing will happened. God only knows it. But until that time comes lets spend the day with happy memories ne ~" he said and smiled. We gently put the ring with each other's ring finger. "I will not leave you Mi-chan."

i gulped.

 

"Ryo-chan, let's enjoy this night. Let's share happiness with each other. Let's make this day a memorable one. I want to have a memorable night with you. will you?" I said while looking at his eyes.

"are you sure?" Ryo-chan asked.

"Hai, just for this night. I want us to be one." I said.

Ryo-chan looked at me.He moves closer to me. His face went near to my face. I closed my eyes. I felt his lips unto my lips. At first it was light, but it went deeper and deeper.

We were catching our breath when we separate.

"Mi-chan , I love you. I really do ! Ill be by yourside. Forever." he said and caressed my cheeks.

"I love you too Ryo-chan. Together Forever." I said.

He smiled and kissed me again. I felt his lips on my lips, down to my neck. it was gentle. I moaned. I feel he was so passionate. His gentle hands guide my head as he lay me down on his bed. He was on my top, and he started to undress me.

"I love you Mi-chan."

"I love you too Ryo-chan."

 

We spend together the night with love to each other.

 

--End of FLASHBACK--

I snapped when I felt someone beside me. I look around but there's none.

I looked again at Ryo-chan.

"I remember that day. the day you proposed to me. the day we shared love with each other." I said and looked at the ring in my ring finger. "See ? I still wear it."

 

. . .  SILENCE. . .

 

"When will you come back? I miss you so much."

 

I cried.

 

I was surprised when I felt that something touches my cheeks, as if trying to wipe my tears.

 

I smiled.

 

"Gomen ne , I know you dont want to see me cry." I said and wiped my tears.

 

"MAMA !"

 

I heard a tiny voice . I smiled when I saw Ryo-chan.

 

"Where have you been Ryo-chan? I was waiting for you." I said to him and hugged him.

"Gomen ne , Mama. " the boy said.

"Say hi to papa." I said.

 

"Papa ! Im back ! Im a big boy now ! Can you see from there?" the little boy cheerfully said and put a small flowers on the top of his dad's grave. The little boy touches the embossed words on the hard plate. 'YAMADA RYOSUKE' . It was his dad's name. they have the same name, though his dad is Ryosuke and his name is Ryo.

I cried while my son continues to talk with his dad. Its been 7 years already when Ryosuke died. 3 days after the proposal, his lungs collapsed. He passed away because of cancer. Ryosuke suffered from cancer for 5 years and now he is resting . . . in  heaven. 3 months after Ryosuke died, I got pregnant with our child.Im so happy when i knew it !. I told my and his parents about this and they are very happy to know it. I know Ryosuke will not leave me. He's with me. . . He never leave me, because he left me with a very special gift.

 

--END

 

AN: sorry for the typo's ! T______________T

hope you like it !