Jealousy

No Need To Be Jealous

Mina, a petie brunete, was laying on her beloved boyfriens bed. She was waiting for himto come home from his conference. In response to the Jaesica dating rumor SM has decided to hold a press conference to formally deny the rumors. all of Seouls biggest reporters were invited.

The sound of a door cosing echoed through the large aparment and she knew Jaejoongwas back.Without a second thought she leaped off the bed and tackled her boyfriend with a hug.

He smiled as she did this "Someone missed me" he said arrogantly

" Shut up"

His melodious laugh rung out throught he apartment afer she said this.

"What were you doing while I was gone,princess?" He asked carrying her to the couch.

"I read fanfiction about how great you and Jaesica are together."

"Again?"

"Yes,again. I can't help it she's so pretty and sweet." It was true. Mina thought Jessica would be a but she's not. In fact they're pretty good friends.

"You don't have to worry about her princess. I only see you." Jaejoong said.

"I trust you oppa. You never told me what you and Jessica were donning at the mall though."

"Jess was helping me pick something out."

"What?" Mina asked,her curiosity sparked.

"You'll find out tomorrow. Now lets go to bed princess." 

*Next Day* 

Mina woke up without Jaejoong. She shrugged it off assuming he had schedules. She did her usual morning routine and went downstairs to eat breakfast. There she saw breakfast already made  along with a note.

"Princess,when you're done eating come up to the roof. And change out of your pajamas. Her laugh echoed through the apartment as she was still wearing pajamas.

Half an hour later she went up to the roof and saw this.

http://blog.theheartbandits.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/amazing-proposal1.jpg

Jessica came towards her and handed her a card. Then left. The card said.

"Princess I know you're tired of this by now but I first want to say I love you. Not when we first went out but when we were six and you helped me up when I fell off by bike. All through middle school girls confessed to me but I paid them no attention because I already had you. When you agreed to go out with me in high school, trust me, it was the happiest moment of my life. Or so I thought. The following moments, holding your hands,walking you to class, even a peck on the cheek made my heart beat erratically. I didn't know if you felt the same way. When you said it to me I was elated. I wanted to run around the world and tell everyone you loved me. But remember this princess, even tjphoigh you said it first I loved you first.

                                                                                                                     Always and forever,

                                                                                                                                               Your Jae."

 

 Tears blurred her eyes and when she spcould finally see clear she saw Jaejoong kneeling in front of her. 

"So princess what do you think? Can you handle the rest of your life with me?"

She smiled that smile that never failed to make him happy. 

"No"

"WHAT!" He shouted standing up.

"You should have seen your face Jae!" She managed to say this while laughing.

"but Jae oppa in all seriuosness, I would love to marry you."

Suddenly she was in his arms and that's where she wanted to stay for the rest of their lives.