What type of memories are these?

Maybe Losing Your Memory Was A Good Thing

 

 
"Jae Ri, omma's going off! Remember to eat something before you leave for school!" Omma called and you waited before there was silence im the house.
 
You looked at your alarm and it showed 4.09a.m.
 
You groaned and sat up. It's just the first night and you couldn't sleep. *What am I? A 5-year-old kid? Why can't I sleep properly when he's not around?*
 
You made a face as your phone buzzed. You looked ay it and your lips immediately tugged upwards.
 
' Jae Ri ah, I thought you might be worried so I'm just gonna tell you that I arrived safetly in the hotel room and the environment here is jjang! One day, I'll bring you here to see the beautiful pink trees? I forgot what they were called. I promise to get you a set of notes from the seminar, because you obviously have an interest in medicine. Aigoo, nights Jae Ri! '
 
You tapped your phone's screen a few times before locking your phone without replying. You laid down on your bed and heaved a deep sigh.
 
Instanty, you fell into your deep slumber.
 
---
 
"Kang Jae Ri actually bothered to come to school!" Some girls snickered as they continued to tease you,"The fake innocent who finally showed her true colours after getting knocked hard. She so deserved it."
 
*Haters.* You rolled your eyes as you gave them the curtain death stare that the old Jae Ri wouldn't be capable of giving. They shrudded before running off. "Losers." You stated as you walked towards your locker.
 
Just like the usual old you, you attracted all the guy's attention, whether you wanted or not. It just seems like all of these guys were just interested in your looks.
 
Ignoring all the stares, you opened your locker to throw your books in when tons and tons of letters fell down. Confession letters. You close your eyes as you gritted your teeth.
 
In contrast to the cute old you who would patiently pack them up and bring it home to read, you glared at the people looking at you behind. "Whoever wrote these, had better come here and claim all your stupid letters before I burn these letters in front of you." No one budged as they scoffed at your behaviour.
 
You smirked as you reached out for a lighter in your back. They gaped at you, instantly concluding that you smoke. "YAH KANG JAE RI. GET THAT LIGHTER OFF YOUR HANDS." a voice shouted from above. You knew perfectly well who was speaking and since he asked for it, you dropped the lighter and the whole pile of letters were on fire.
 
"DAMN THE SCHOOL IS ON FIRE!" The person who shouted at you beforehand ran forward and quickly put off the fire by stepping on it continuously.
 
"Are you insane? Your brother isn't here in Seoul doesn't mean that you can do such stuff!" He lectured as the crowd dispersed, ready to spread the news of you nearly burning the school down.
 
You ignored him as you tried to walk away when he yanked you by your wrist, his eyes showing worry. "Why are you doing this to yourself? Is staying alone that hard for you? You can move in to my house, you know. I can explain to your mom and-..."
 
"No, Minwoo shi. No." You glared at him and he frowned, annoyingly, he poked your forehead many times. "It's T.K, not Minwoo. I told you to call me by my nickname. It's weird hearing my little cute sister call me that."
 
Your heart felt like it fell from a high building and landed hard. *Sister. Why does that particular phrase make me feel this way.* T.K noticed how you tensed up and laughed, "Araso, call me whatever is comfortable with you. But as soon as you feel comfortable with me, you must call me T.K. Or else." He wriggled his finger as the bell rang.
 
"Omo! It's class time! I'll give you the entire day to figure out. Tell me your decision at night. Once I'm done with the last class today, I'll fetch you." He smiled before running off.
 
You sighed as you leaned against the locker. "I really miss Kang Jun oppa now. If I hadn't get him to go for the seminar, I wouldn't have to figure out if I should stay with him. Damn."
 
You brushed your hair with your fingers as your head pounded harshly. You screamed in pain as you fell forward, your vision doubling.
 
You cussed and shouted as the pain got worse.
 
Memories floated by as your vision turned black. A man was seen smiling, with you smiling brightly like no end. The pain tripled as you held this guy's hand, the guy on the other hand, bent down and planted a kiss on your forehead, making you giggle.
 
You groaned in pain as everything went black before you. Wait a minute, you caught a glimpse of that guy's face.
 
You shook your head as the pain subsided. You looked at the corridoor that T.K just walked off a while ago.
 
"Oh my god."
 
[ WOOOHOOOO! CCLOWN'S SHAKING HEART IS DA BEST! I LOVE CCLOWN<3 OKAY ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS LATEEE CHAPTER UPDATE! I WAS JUST TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO FIT IN THE STORY TO MAKE THE STORY A SLIGHTLY MORE INTERESTING ONE!
 
DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK;)]