Chapter 16 : I Shouldn't Say You Can't

My Fake Wife

Park Soyeon'sPOV:

 I saw the limo, riding away with my one and only girl-friend with my hideous boss. Ah, what a sad waste of time. People were still cheering as the Wooyoung's Mom cries very loud. " Oh my goodness ! My son is so grown up ! " She teared all over Seungho's shirt as he comfort her  " Don't ever leave me Seungho ! Mama will come and get you. "

" Aish, ummaaa ~ " He embarassly push his mother away, walking up to me, pating my shoulder. " Help me get rid of my mother. " He said " Would you like to go with me to get a cup of tea ? " He asked. I wasn't that pleasure because, first of all, I hate hate tea and second, he's using me to get rid of his mother. How unmature of him.

" Sure, I shouldn't say I can't, right ? " I look at his mother, who's brawling like a baby, and smiled at Seungho.

" Oh, yeah. You should come with me and drink tea. Right now. " Seungho grab me by the arm and jog his legs out quickly from the parking lot and push me inside his Ford.I felt like he was kidnapping me. Although, it's a bit unsual that Seungho will kidnap a 23 year old woman, who is me by the way, I felt like Seungho will never ever try to get rid of his mother. Tch, I'm kidding. Jerk. I will never try getting rid of my mother like that ... well, my mother always get rid of me since I'm noisy and loud.

" You know I hate tea, right ? " I remind him, seat belting myself. He, too, did the same thing.

" Yeah, I know. Tea is your number one hatred in the world. " He said, starting the engine and we're off to the road.

" Then what's the point going to a tea shop when you're trying to get rid of your mother ? " I ask as he stop on a red light. " mean like fresh, you know ? I really dislike tea ".

" I'm not to trying get rid of my mother ! " The light suddenly turn green. " I'm just trying to get rid of a heavy lift on my shoulders. You know, like how you alway do to me ". Slowly we parked in front of a coffe shop, El Amino Coffee Cafe. 

" A coffee shop ? " I repeated, getting out of the Ford. " I don't like coffee " . I said, frowning myself into dissapointment. He quickly passed me and enter El Amino's two open doors.

" That's why you're the heavy lift on my shoulders. " He smiled and then suddenly turned into pale. " You don't like the stuff that I like, so I'm going to make you try things that I want you to try. Like what you did to me. " I enter, too, and hit right towards his stomach. 

" No. " I gave him a straight forward answer and sat on a table. " I don't like coffee ". He sat across from me and wiggle his fat fingers on the table.

" You know that I was planning to take you to a elegant dinner for a celebration ? " I look up to him, thinking to myself. He should of done that instead being cheap. I puffed. 

" And how is this related of getting rid of your mother ? I was also planning to take myself for a dinner celebration too, but, um, you kidnapped me and suddenly became cheap. " I told him when a waitress appeared. 

" Yah, cheap is not always the answer to everything. " He scoff and turned to talk to the waitress. " tch, crooked woman. " Suddenly, the waitress smack her notebook on the table and scared Seungho. I look at her, weirdly.  

" Are you not ordering ?! " She yelled, making everybody in the coffee shop look at our table.

" Ahh, n-neh ? " Seungho trembled. " Neh, I'm going to. " The waitress quickly pick up her notebook and smiled. 

" Really, okay. What you like to order then, Oppa ?" She sweet talk Seungho. Slowly, I look away from her 2 face body when she just said " Oppa " . Is she trying to flirt with Suengho ? Ugh, annoying. I don't care. All girls are trying to flirt with him since he's the richest man on earth- joking.

" I like cream coffee too. Omo. " She scream. I rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair. 

" I'll excuse myself to go potty. Thank you " I lied and walk, annoyingly, to the restroom. Tch, Suengho is always like that. He doesn't even know how I fee- " Eungi-ya ? " I stop walking as I spot my boss's current girlfriend in front of me, staring. 

" Oh, Soyeon unnie ? " She said, getting out from the girls' restroom " What brought you here ? I thought you were at Wooyoung's wedding ? "  

" I was at his wedding " I clearly said " and what brought you here alone ? Are you at a event or something ? " She stutter for a bit then a man walk off from the boy's restroom, putting his hand on her shoulder.

" Yeabo, you're finish already ? " Yeabo ? Did I just clearly hear yeabo ? Eungi quickly took his hand off from her shoulders and drop it on the floor. 

" Ah- neh. " She said, breathing heavily. " I'll meet you up front at the cashier ... yeabo. " He smiled happily and kissed her on her right cheek. His shoe tap away as I look at Eungi. I knew it. I knew that she have something else to hide. For the past four years, she had decive Wooyoung. I was mad alright. " Unnie, please dont tell Woo-"

" Was he your finacee ? " I ask, feeling the heat from my body. " Eungi ? "

--

" I'm telling you. WOOYOUNG SHOULDN'T GET MARRIED. HE'S A JERK " Seungho shouted, as I open his apartment code.

" 9-3-2-4" I lauch the code, carrying Seungho's heavy body through the door.

" I feel like I'm useless. I- I hate him. I HATE WOOYOUNG AND HIS ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE ?! A DUDE. JUST A DUDE ! " I kick the door behind me and drop Seungho onto the sofa.

" It looks like you finally amitted it " I scoff and crack my back. " But wae ? Why do you have to go to a drinking bar ?! Yah, look at you. You're so drunk that the owner have to call the police on you. Oh my god. " Seungho slowly turn his body to face the ceiling. 

" I don't care about the police" Seungho drunkly said. " I hate them. " I rolled my eyes and left him on the sofa, talking nonsense. 

" Tch, bumk head. " I scold and walk towards Seungho's bedroom, looking for a change of clothes. Since Seungho throw up on my white blouse, I wanted to left him crying in the middle of the highway. I hate him when he's drunk. He's a fool and a coward. " Why is all his clothes extra large ? Did he gain weight again ? " I said, talking out an old shirt that I made him in the 2nd year of highschool. " Fat hole " . I smiled and picked out a red large shirt that I will often see him go sleep with.

" YAH ! SOYEON ! HURRY AND SAVE ME ! THE CEILING IS TURNING BLUE ! IT'S GOING TO EAT ME ! " Seungho yelled across the hallway.

" OH MY GOD ! IT'S NOT GOING TO EAT YOU ! " I shouted back. I ran toward Seungho as he ran towards me. We accidently bump each other and fell onto the ground. I found him ontop of him, staring to my eyes. My heart is beating too fast, losing my breath and his breath smelled so nasy. We lost each other. " Yah, get off of me ". I cursed, pushing him off, but he was too heavy.

" Wae-yo ?  The celing is going to eat me. " He suddenly said. Then slowly, I felt a pair of lips punch into mines. I was shock. I am kissing with Seungho, my best friend.

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 I don't why I suddenly pick her to apart of my shceme, but seeing her drunk like this. I kind of like it. She looks like those average girls walking in the streets innocently. Her smile, her pale face, her eyes. Everything that I enjoy looking at her. She's very clueless. I know that because I met her before she became my fake wife.

 

LovelyBlue13 says:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY ! I UPDATED ! LETS CELEBRATE BABY ! Just kidding. I will never call you baby, but WHAT THE HECK ! SOYEON AND SEUNGHO KISS ?! Oh my god. Oh my god. Let's begin the shipping time. But, let me be serious here. Soyeon let you guys a hint about Seungho and Eungi. No, they are not dating each other. Heck no, but do you want to the what's the hint ? You do ? Well, find out the next 2 chapters that I will SOON update today or tomorrow. Next time SEEYYYYAAA ! Please subscribe and comment. My fluff is coming soon. So, thankS for my 64 subscribers. If I have money, I'll buy all of you gifts, but my only gift now is updating my chapters. BYYYYEE !