Love prediction

Guardian Angel? Hah?!?!?

" J-J-Jinki-Oppa ..you're here...." You stuttered in utter shock

" Yeah..Uhm Hi...you" He muttered avoiding your eyes.

You didn't really know what to do know he was there infront of you, looking at him you could see Key had lied to you all this time, he looked like a wreck, his eyes were bloodshot from both crying too much and a lack of sleep, his uniform was put on in a rushed way, his tie was crooked and even his shirt was buttoned up wrong.

" Oppa..." You smiled slightly" How many times did I tell you to tie your tie properly" You walked over to him reaching out to fix his tie, before your hand reached his tie he had grabbed hold of your hand gently." Oppa?" 

" I'm so sorry..you, I should've been there for you that day....I'm so sorry' The tears came streaming down his cheeks again, he fell to his knees still holding your hand" I'm so sorry you

" Oppa..." You sat down and hugged him" You're here now aren't you?" You tried to stay strong but couldn't stop yourself from crying aswell.

As the two of you sat there crying in each other's arms the sweets that were to be made had been long forgotten.

Finally after a few hours when the two of you stopped crying, he cupped your cheeks whiping away your tears with his thumbs before placing a kiss on your lips" ...from now on...let me..stay by your side..not as your friend..but.." 

" As my boyfriend?....Do you still..want me? A freak like me? Key even told me the people at school called me a freak or a witch...it would be bad for you to be seen with me.." 

" I don't want anyone else but you.....let us worry about the rest of the school...the world...this this entire thing of bringing me here..was their idea...dont ask me how but you somehow managed to convince them .."he smiled softly" Let's ..build a new world together ok?" 

You nodded and  snuggled with him on the couch.

but before you fell asleep in his arms you saw one vision ..a vision of the two of you...at a church..finally something good

 

the end

 

Well this was my experiment i hope it didn't turn out too dreadful