Caving In For That Girl.

Something About.... You and Me. {bro, not going to update for awhile.}

People Said that loving a girl not always being her boyfriend, than, how bout being someone that always at her side? sacrifice anything for her happiness? fight anyone that hurt her? keeping her as safe as you can? did you just feeling sooooo much happy by just seeing her pretty cute smile? then, keep making that smile grow even bigger.

*****

 

Jihyo keep running forward since she know the commander, Kim Jong Kook is running straight to her. she keep wishing for a miracle that will stop Jongkook's run, she really want to be the last standing Running Man today, the reason is the reward waiting, a trip to everywhere she want for as many people she want.

"YAAAA!!!! SONG JIHYO!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!" 

Jongkook creepy scream make her totally collapse, Jongkook was 2 meters behind her and... The screen turn all black.

.....

 

.....

 

.....

 

.....

 

"KIM JONG KOOK, OUT! KIM JONG KOOK, OUT!"

 

The whole prisoner surprised at that fantastic result, what just happened? did Blank Jihyo just ousted Commander Jongkook?

 

At the different place, where Jongkook and Jihyo located, Jongkook was lying down at the floor staring at Jihyo who was crying because of that bloody fight.

 

"Aisshh, This girl always make me had a hard time" Jongkook curse all his sacrifice to Jihyo.

 

"YA! You, Song Jihyo! Can you just stop crying? i've already given my nametag to you! isn't that enough? now, just stop crying and go get your reward, than go ask your boyfriend for that honeymon trip you dream! don't make me upset, please." Jongkook said it with his tone that going up and down.

 

"Kim Jong Kook, you was the one that gave me this stupid nametag, right? did you just regret it? okay, i'll go to the PD and tell him to give that stupid reward for you" Jihyo whispered and start to go.

 

"ya, stop right there, there's no need to do that unimportant thing, mianhae, Jihyo-ah, i was not in a good mood today" Jongkook start to smile, by force, obviously.

 

"Cut! aissh, you guys has made so much drama, but... nice works everyone! get home and prepare for the next big week!" said the producer.

 

"next, next, next big week?" Jongkook still a bit confused. "this week is already totally big" 

 

"wait for next week and you will totally forgotten about all your love lines, including Jihyo" the Producer teased Kook.

 

"YAAAAA!!!" both Jihyo & Kook threw up their shoe to the producer.

 

"i've never be on love line with this girl!" Jongkook pointed to Jihyo.

 

"nado! did you think i'll willingly be his couple?! NO!"

 

Thats how the shooting end.

 

The Running Man Cast and Crew resuming the day by having a late dinner on a Japanese Restaurant around Seocho-gu.

 

Jihyo is sitting between Haha and Suk Jin, Jong Kook and Gary was right in front of her, "Jong Kook oppa, thank you," with the blushing face.

 

There's no response from Jong Kook, he keep on playing with his phone.

 

"Ya! Jong Kook, You are texting with Eun Hye right?" Suk Jin said.

 

"Yeah, any problem, Hyung?" Jong Kook said with no doubt.

 

"aish! don't you hear what Jihyo said?" Suk Jin yelled at Jong Kook, He running out of Patience.

 

"eoh? Jihyo said something to me?" Jong Kook close his phone, Staring right to Suk Jin.

 

"She thanked to you.."  Suk Jin said with a low voice, than he start to eat his food.

 

"oh! that's nothing~ Jihyo-ah! try this Chicken Egg Roll, i'll give you one bite," He feed Jihyo with his muscle hand, They both blushed.

 

"Oppa! this is so good! can i have one more bite?" Jihyo pleased to Jong Kook.

 

"Ofcourse, just take all of them," 

 

They finished their dinner and start to having a chat, One by one they all going home, Jong Kook, Gary, Jihyo, and Jae Suk was the last one.

 

"Jihyo, are you going to take your boyfriend?" Gary ask to Jihyo.

 

"where? what do you mean, oppa?" JIhyo is totally confused.

 

"with that reward, will you go with your boyfriend?" Gary continue.

 

"eumh, i dunno, but maybe..... i'll take him to Paris, the town of loveeee~" Jihyo said.

 

"He should be happy" both Jong Kook and Gary feel jealous.

 

"Yeaaa~ kids! don't be jealous~ when Jihyo take his boyfriend to Paris, i'll take you to Busan" Jae Suk said.

 

"Don't you guys going home?" Jihyo asked, changing the topic.

 

"we'll wait until you go" Jae Suk manly answered.

 

"There's no more waiting for us! Jihyo's Prince Charming is arrived" Jong Kook pointed to the outside, there's Chang Ju -Jihyo's CEO/Boyf.- waiting outside his car.

 

"Got to go, see you next week guys" Jihyo grabbed his red bag and walk outside the Restaurant.

 

She greet her boyfriend and hug him, Jong Kook, Jaesuk, and Gary is still there, watching their only one Running Girl had her boyfriend already.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh, My God. my story was totally absurd! sorry for the bad english, i'm still learning fyi. ahh~ much love for the Spartace!♡