What was wrong?

You can't leave [ONESHOT]

"Yeobo....yeobo" I chanted, patiently waiting for my lover's responce.-Silence- I couldn't stand it anymore. It had been 5 minutes since he even looked at me.

"KIM JONGHYUN!"

He finally snapped his head, his almond eyes focusing on me.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering...about the wedding....what should we have at the reception?"

He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, apparently trying to think.

"About that....Key baby......I think-I think we should cancel it."

"BWOH??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? I'VE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR MONTHS AND YOU JUST WANT TO END IT?" I exploded.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to feel. Anger? Pity? What?

"Ani...ani, yeobo. I just think it's too soon.", he replied. His eyes seemed to be somewhere else, somewhere beyond what I could ever see....

I sighed. "Please? Yeobo....please? Our wedding's in a couple months. I'm ready, Jonghyun, I really am. No more jokes. No more games. I'll work hard so we can buy a house, so we can adopt children....so you can buy anything your heart would desire. But please.....marry me."

He sighed, wiping tears that began to fall.

"There's something you don't know, Key. I can't tell you now. I wanted to tell you in about a couple of years, but....."

"But what?", I choked.

"I'll tell on the day of our wedding, araso?"

"Araso Dino head."

He smiled. I felt as if my chest were to burst out. I leaned across the table sparating us and planted a kiss on his forehead. He had just been my hyung 2 years ago. But now we were a couple. A young, happy, about ot be married, couple.

~Month later~

It was only a month till Jonghyun and my wedding. I was so excited! We were at a tuxedo shop, picking out our outfits. I sorted through the gallery of hand crafted works of art and sighed in utter relief as I picked out the perfect outfil for my dear Dinohead.

I rushed to his side and hung the outfit in a dressing room, pushing Jonghyun insided.

"Excuse me...miss....could you ever be so kind as to help me find a tux? It's my wedding, you know. And I do want to look the best I could ever be." I said sweetly to the clerk. She blushed slightly and escorted me to a dazzling row of clothes in the back of the store.

"These are our finest works, sir. I do hope you find something you like." she squeaked and scurried away.

I scanned the rack carefully, until I felt my eyes transfix onto a clean cut burgandy tux with a black bow tie. Perfect~ I rushed into a dressing room and dressed myself into the suit before purchasing it alongside Jonghyunnie~

I smiled triumphantly as I stared at him and doing his tie. He grinned sheepishly and buried me into a tight bear hug.

"You know I love you." he whispered sweetly.

I nodded silently, my eyes wide. I swear, every single time he confesses, I scream like a little girl in my head. His love is the sweetest thing I would ever come across. And nothing could ever come across.

He cupped my face with his sturdy hands, and flew me into a heartwarming kiss. It was perfect. It was pure bliss. This was where I belonged. With him, forever.

We finally left after puchasing our outfits and grabbed a taxi towards our apartment. I could wait for the night of our wedding. I was certain I would lose my ity that night. My chastity was something I treasured, and would only give to the person I loved most.

Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun's POV~

He was so cute. Key...

I couldn't tell him what would be happening. What would be happening so soon. He would ing die if I told him. It could happen any day now. I sighed in frustration, flinching as my breath caught short. It stayed like that for a short moment, then it stopped. Key's body warmth kept me secure. He was my everything. It wasn't fair that life was like this...why did it have to be this way?

 

*flashback*

"Jonghyun, you suffer a deadly case of asthma due to...." the doctor went on and on about me having asthma. It was getting so boring to hear things I didn't need to hear.

So what if I had asthma.

"........the asthma will be the cause of your death. You may live to the age of 25, max. But in your current state, it will probably be 20. Take good care of your body."

I froze at the confession. I was only 12 for crying out loud! And I was supposed to die in only 8 YEARS? The thought was beyond crazy! It was impossible....

After leaving the office, I rushed into my room and began to cry. If I only had 8 years to live, then finding love wasn't even an option.

*End of Flashback*

 I sigh, contemplating the past. I was currently 21. If I died, it would be a sin. I would make Key suffer for the rest of his life while I got to play in the afterlife. It didn't seem fair to me.

If I could live, I would be able to love Key forever.  iwould never leaave him side. I could hug him and feel his warmth against mine. We would be forever happy.

We entered our apartment together and snuggled beneath a blanket while I flipped through random channels. My Kibummie sighed happily as he buried his head at the crook of my neck, his lips barely brushing against my skin. The sudden contact formed goosebumps on my skin. I pulled him tighter into my embrace and planted a kiss at the top of my kiss.

There was no need for words at that very moment. Our very actions were what was important. The only thing that was important.

-Wedding Day-(Still Jonghyun's POV)

I made it this far! I made it this far! I was so eccentric. It was unbelievable. I was finally going tot marry him. Finally.

The wedding chorus sang, and there Key stepped into the rose-covered walkway. He was utterly...amazing. His hair swept to the side, his cat-like eyes gleamed in anticiaption, his father smiling warmly at me. I couldn't feel any better.  His very presence could make anyone's heart skip a beat.

Key finally left his father's side for mine, quickly glancing my way. I smiled at him seductively, causing him to turn and blush. His rosy cheeks were redder than ever. I silently chuckled.

The man's voice went by quickly.

"Do you, Jonghyun, take Key as your loving husband/wife and promise to love her forever?"

"I do" I responded.

"And Key, do you?"

His voice was filled with determination and love. "I do."

"Then you may kiss the bride."

That was when my breathing problems began again. But it was worse this time. Much worse. I couldn't let Key down though, so I gave him teh best smile I could offer and kissed him. His lips parted, allowing me entrance to explore his cavern for the last time. The last time....

"Saranghae, yeobo"I whispered.

Then I died.

~

I CRIED writing this. Like srsly, after I finished, my stomach began to hurt like crazy and my heart is currently beating hard on my chest. I'm not even on my mp right nao.

Gah...stomach aches

 

~

Oh so I edited this a bit to put more explanation into it. I'm thinking about makign a sequel....does that sound cool to you? COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE