Chapter 1

Don't deny our r ² π~

 

Suzy’s POV

“YAH! NOONA! WAKE UP! BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY! SO YOU BETTER HURRY UP BEFORE YOU MISS KIKWANG HYUNG!” Someone was yelling through the door of my room. That must be ChangJo, my little brother.

“Yah! BaeChangJo! Get out of here! I’m wake! Gosh! And for your information I don’t like KiKwang Oppa we are just friends, okay? Don’t make me sound like a desperate girl.” I fought back.

“Sure, Noona. I’m going to leave you now! Teen Top Hyungs are waiting for me outside. Oh yeah, I think someone’s waiting for you too as in downstairs.” ChangJo giggled.

“Yah, BaeChangJo, get out NOW!” I yelled at him. Gosh, when will ChangJo stop bothering me?

Anyways, my name is BaeSuJi . As you heard my brother makes fun of me because I have a massive crush on my EX best friend, Lee KiKwang. We’ve been friends since we were little kids. I liked him for almost for 5 years. After we went into high school he fell in love with a girl name Kim Hyuna. After this relationship started we were parted distantly but I found a new friend his name is Yang Yoseob. Yoseob is my oppa just like KiKwang Oppa.

By the time I was done I only had 30 minutes to get to school. I was really glad it only takes 25 minutes to get to school when I take the bus.

School

When I arrived to school I see my friends waiting for me at the front gate. We are known as Miss A. We are called Miss A because we are the nerds of the school and we always have A’s in the class. We consist of Min (Lee MinYoung), Jia (Meng Jia), Fei (Wang FeiFei), and Me, BaeSuji.

“Hey guys, sorry for being late. I kinda didn’t wake up until my brother woke me up” I said while bowing to them.

“It’s ok dongseng. We forgive you. Let’s go before we are late to class.” Min suggested.

Before we walked inside I turned around to see if I see HIM but no luck seeing him.

Then I see KiKwang my crush with his girlfriend Hyuna, the Queenka of the school. She is the prettiest and most popular girl in school. It’s not that I hate her or anything. I’m just jealous of how she with the guy of my dreams, Lee KiKwang.

Them walking pass me makes me sad because I want to be the girl beside KiKwang. With my sad look I continue to walk to class. The sad thing is I’m not in the same class with my other unnies. So I’m the loner of the group but oh well, I’ll survive. Before I went to my classroom I bid goodbyes to my unnies and started to walk away.

As I walked into the classroom I see someone really familiar. I blinked a few times to see if I was imagining things or if I’m being blind.  Yet I know I’m not blind or imagining anything. It was HIM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys this is the first chapter of Don’t deny our r ² π! Sorry for the long wait but I hope you enjoy this story. I just want to say a few things.

I totally made up the meaning of Miss A. I don’t know but that just came out when I was typing. SO yea… don’t hate me. :P

BTW…. I’m a HUGE Yoseob Bias not a KiKwang Bias when it comes to B2ST.  I REALLY LOVE B2ST TOO. SO ANYWAYS…. I don’t know why Yoseob is not the main guy in this story but yea. ANYWAYS I know ChangJo’s random appearance is weird but I like Changjo. Suzy and ChangJo make a cute Noona and Dongseng sibling. ^^ PS…. Just pretend changjo’s last name is Bae not Choi!

Hope you enjoy this story.  It was a really bad chapter I’m sorry. >.< who is HIM? Yoseob or KiKwang?

I also didn't know what to write about. >.<

Credit for the poster tsukiyomikai