Chapter 4

Camera

 

“Aah, you’re still he-” I gave a silent sign to Minwoo.
“He’s sleeping,” I mouthed to Minwoo and Andy. Both of them nodded and approached me.
“He’s fine now?” Andy asked and I nodded.
“Sometimes I wonder, he’s actually so fragile and weak, but he always acts like he’s strong” Andy shook his head and caressed Hyesung’s head softly.

“We need to go home now,” Minwoo said.

“And Eric, you can use my car to take Hyesung home. Andy and I will ride your motorcycle,” added Minwoo.
“But, I don’t know where he lives,” I said.
“Just take him to your apartment, Eric-ah. I’ll talk to Wannie to phone Hyesung’s house,” Andy said and I nodded.

I carried him to Minwoo’s car and started the engine.
“Be careful, Eric. Remember what I said to you yesterday. Don’t you ever dare to ra-” Before Minwoo finished his sentence, I smacked his head lightly.
“Watch your mouth, brat!” I scolded him.
“I’m just kidding,” he pouted.
“Yeah I know, Minwoo. And don’t be acting cute, you’re not good at it,” I said. “Be careful Andy-yah!” I added and waved my hand toward them.
 

♥-----♥



I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them. I found Eric sleeping peacefully beside me.


How can I sleep with Eric?
Where am I?
What did I do last night?


Those questions kept spinning in my head. I recalled what happened yesterday.


I sang on the stage.
My head felt hurt.

Ahh, I was fainted yesterday.


“Hyesung-ah, you’re awake?” Eric asked while rubbing his eyes. “What time is it?” he asked. I looked at the clock.
“It’s 9 AM,” I answered shortly.
“WHAAT?” Eric shouted and stood up.

“We’re late!” He added and looked so panicked.

“We need to hurry, Hyesung!” he said, ready run to the bathroom. I held his arm and smiled, he looked confused.

“We need to hurry!” he said again. I shook my head.

“We’re already late, Eric. What’s the point in going to school now?” I asked.
“But…Wait…what did you say? I didn’t mishear it, right? The smartest student in our school asked what’s the point of going to school? Am I still sleeping?” Eric said with an unbelievable face. I giggled.
“You heard it well. We’re already late. Just tell Minwoo or Andy that you’re sick or something,” I said and he nodded.
“Okay, what do you want for breakfast?” he asked,
“Whatever is okay with me,” I said. He ran to kitchen and I followed him.
“Mmh, Eric…” I called him.
“Yeah?” he responded while putting a piece of bread in the toaster.
“Thanks for yesterday,” I said and bowed my head. I’m so embarrassed.
“Aah, don’t mention it. I shouldn’t let you go when you’re still sick” Eric said

 

♥-----♥



“So, what are we going to do today?” Eric asked and I shrugged.

“Hmm, well. What are we supposed to do…Do you want to help me clean the house?” Eric asked.
“Okay, let’s clean the house!” I shouted and raised my fist into the air.
“Hahaha! Okay, wait a minute,” Eric laughed and went to his room. I followed him. He opened the drawer.
“What are you searching for?” I asked him.
“We need to wear it. Hmm, where did I put it?” he asked himself. I sat on his bed.
“Yeah, found it!” he shouted and tossed a red thing to me. It looks like an apron. “Wear it, hyung. I’ll wear a black one,” Eric said.
“You mean, you want me to wear this apron?” I asked. He nodded and I put it on.
“You look good in red, hyesungie” Eric said and I blushed.
“Why do you have this?” I asked curiously.
“You mean this apron? Aah, my mom bought it for me. I don’t even know why she bought it for me. And she bought two. I guess it is useful now.” He smiled. And we started to clean the house.
 

♥-----♥



“Where is Hyesung oppa? Is he still sick?” a group of girls asked Dongwan and Junjin.
“I think he’s better now,” Dongwan answered.
“Really?” one of the girls asked.
“Yeah, but he still needs to rest,” Junjin answered.
“Thank you, oppas!” all the girls said in unison and left.
“Ahh great, why do they always ask about Hyesung?” Dongwan grumbled.
“Because they are Hyesung’s fangirls,” Junjin answered simply and got smacked by Dongwan.

“Ouch, it hurts,” Junjin groaned.
“Why don’t I have fangirls? Even you have some,” Dongwan asked and pouted.
“Hey, open your eyes, boy! You have fangirls! Look at a couple of girls over there and over there. They always look at you and are following you. They even giggled when you said silly things. You didn’t realize that?” Junjin said. Dongwan shook his head.
“Okay, now try to wave at them. If they’re not squealing then they’re not your fangirls,” Junjin suggested and Dongwan waved at them. And, of course, they started squealing like crazy.
“I didn’t know that I have some fangirls,” Dongwan stated.
“Yeah, we do have some fangirls, but not as much as and as aggressive as Hyesung’s,” Junjin said.
“By the way, where is Hyesung?” Junjin asked.
“Last night Minwoo phoned me and said that Hyesung fell asleep and Eric took him home,” Junjin explained.
“So, he’s still at Eric’s hyung house?” Junjin asked.
“Maybe, well I don’t know,” Dongwan answered.
“And have you phoned his house?” Junjin asked.
“Of course I have. And you know, when I told him that Hyesung is sleeping at Eric’s house, he-”
“Don’t tell me that you told him where Eric hyung lives!” Junjin glared and Dongwan bowed.

“Okay, how smart are you, hyung?!” Junjin shook his head and left Dongwan.
“Waiit, Jinnie! I’m sure that he won’t do something harsh to Hyesung! He just wants to prank him and he loves to know other people’s business. Especially Hyesung’s,” Dongwan ran and caught up to Junjin.
 

♥-----♥




Ding-dong, ding-dong.


Eric ran to the door and opened it.

“May I help you?” Eric asked politely and I took a peek.


Damn! What’s that guy doing here?
“May I come in?” he asked.


Great, why does he want to come in? Does Eric know him?


“Can you tell me who you are first? I’m not being impolite, but do I know you?” Eric asked.


So, Eric doesn’t know him.


“You don’t know me and I don’t know you either. Well, I’ll introduce myself. My name is Kangta. Now, can I come in?” he asked.


Please say no. Please say no.
 

“Bu-” Eric still wouldn’t let him come in.
“Aiish, this brat! I just want to see my cousin. Where is he?” he asked.
“Your cousin?” Eric raised his eyebrows and he nodded.
”Yeah, Hyesung. Where is he?”