Chapter 9

Don't Say Goodbye

 

months later
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    Yoseob called me out to eat at night. Well, not refused.
    But what worries me still is that after a long time, he has never been in a restaurant because it was the last day with trauma. Does he behave like a 'normal'?
    "Yoseob, you sure you want to go to the restaurant?, And the last day?" I asked uncertainly. "I try to forget it all and go for the future" replied and gave me a kiss. "Yoseob, calm, its ..." he interrupted. "Do not worry about Sohyun, she is past. Want to enjoy the present and perhaps the future ..." spoke. Strange. "Yoseob-ah! Are you okay?" I asked. "Nae, why not." "Is that ... is that you do not! Sohyun You always cared about." "I try to forget it." "Do not forget a girl can try using another girl." "I'm not just using you ... love you unconditionally ..." and gave me a kiss.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
    At the bottom of my heart still saying you love very Sohyun, no use trying to forget it. I can not get it out of my head. Not exactly sure if I'm using to try to forget Sohyun Soyeon .... I do not know if I'm having the same love for Soyeon.
   ------- -------- Night
 
Soyeon's P.O.V.
    "I'm ready! Yoseob, are you there?" I asked. "Yes, I'm here waiting for you in the room," he said. I went toward the living room.
 
 
"Soyeon ... ... you're beautiful!" spoke. "Thank Yoseob ... now, are we?" I asked. He got up and grabbed my hands. "We" pulled me out of the house to the car.
   When we got to the restaurant, Yoseob sighed. "It was here," he said. "It was here what? ... Sohyun that ..." Yoseob put his hand on my lips. "Nae, it was the same, but I want to take a day without remembering it, please." "Okay," I smiled. We left the car and entered the restaurant. All of us were surprised.
   "Yoseob! HOW LONG!" Came a girl who worked there. "Hi, How long," he said. I pulled Yoseob. "Yoseob, who is? Your sister?" I mumbled. "There is a girl who helped ... Oh forget it," he said. He would end up saying about Sohyun. I smiled. We chose a place to ask for our dinner.
   We had dinner and ordered a dessert: We ask for a chocolate ice cream.
   I was very worried about Yoseob, his reaction was thinking when remembering much, and hit a miss Sohyun. But do not say anything to him.
 
Yoseob's P.O.V.
   Not to mention was holding anything Sohyun. I was trying to forget it, but I can not ...
   Well, it was time for my surprise.
   I stood up in front of Soyeon. Announced. "... We know Soyeon recently no?! You showed me many things I did not know it would be so obvious ... You .. is a sweet girl who showed me many things, taught me many things in recent months Yeah ... ... " My hands began to sweat. Soyeon was with a guy already suspected. "Soyeon ... Want me to stay?" I asked. All who were around froze. A girl and the back of the restaurant, arrived shouting: 'Do not accept!'. Soyeon stood and looked back. The girl arrived. "Well, I'm a witness. He loves it, is that girl who died, its not you idiot, if you accept, you will be lost," he said. Soyeon looked at me. "Yes, I know he really likes Sohyun, and respect that a lot, but if his heart changed, I can do nothing ... Until you girl! Sorry to gross, but please take care of your life, because him, that he care if his love is Sohyun, he would not be making this statement, "he said. I was just watching the fight. "And if I was not stupid, would not accept, because he only wants to be with you because he wants to try to forget that girl," he said. Soyeon has already started to get nervous. She smiled. "Glad I'm not you, is not it? I'ma fool" replied. I smiled. She came hugging me. "I'm sorry this whole fight, but could not stand it," he muttered. "Alright, I'm used to that," I replied. We gave a kiss in front of that girl. Does she like me? Well, what matters is that I and Soyeon, we're officially getting!