Chapter 35.

Numbed.

 

 

Wednesday; November 14

 

I already sat for my Science, Language, Mathematics and Acconts paper. All of the papers wasn't that bad. Except for Science. I seriously wonder if I will even pass it. 

There was only one paper for today - History. 

Today supposedly was the last day of the final exams but I still had to sit for my English paper tomorrow. I will be free, after the English paper tomorrow. I really hope all the hard work I put in will pay off. 

"5 more minutes left." The invigilator informed us. I flipped through my scripts, checking for the last time. I wrote everything out according to what I memorised. It should be fine. 

I flipped it back to the cover page and leant back against my chair. I took a look around, almost everyone in the class have already finished. Just a moment, blonde hair? There isn't anyone with blonde hair in our class. 

I took a clearer look. The guy with blonde hair was standing outside of our class, leaning against the wall. One of the B.A.P members? 

I shrugged. They were the only ones with blonde hair in our school. 

"Times up." The invigilator began walking down the aisles, collecting our papers. Just one last paper tomorrow. 

The class immediately erupted into cheers after their paper was collected. I packed my things and slung my bag over my shoulder, walking out of the classroom after the invigilator left the room. 

I turned to my right, there he was, leaning against the wall, playing with his phone. "Yah blonde guy." He looked up immediately and walked over. 

"So how was your paper?" The two of us began making our way out of the school. 

"It should be okay." I replied back boredly. 

"Why do you sound so dead? Let's go have some fun! Our final exams have finally ended woohoo! Can't believe that I'm graduating soon." Youngjae cheered and slung his arm over my shoulder. 

Oh right, Youngjae and Daehyun are graduating soon... 

"Yah, Mr Yoo, I still have a paper to sit for tomorrow." I rolled my eyes at him and removed his arm from my shoulder. 

"Hmm, then let's go to the cafe." Youngjae said after a moment of silence. "Cafe? Are you hungry?" He nodded, "You need to study for your English paper too." 

I slightly chuckled, "I don't have anything to study for English." 

He turned and look at me, confused. "Are you that good in English?" 

I smiled a little. "No, it's just that there's nothing you can actually study for English. It kinds of depend on your own ability." 

He nodded. "But we are still heading to the cafe."

"Why?" 

"Because I'm hungry." He said and flashed a toothy grin at me. I rolled my eyes jokingly and laughed. 

*****

Thursday; November 15

 

He didn't come to school today? I looked around the hallway, no signs of him at all.  Wait, he doesn't need to be in school. His final exams finished yesterday. 

I shrugged and made my way out of school. Guess I'm too used of him being around me. I'm finally free from exams! 

I smiled to myself and in a deep breathe, enjoying the freedom. I was walking back to the dorm alone. I was the only one that have a extra paper to sit for today.

All the other members were enjoying themselves back at the dorm. 

 

"Yeojin-ah, when are you coming back? We have a surprise for you!" Yuna yelled in excitement at the other end of the line. "I'm on my way back now." My voice was monotone, absolutely no traces of any excitement. 

"You are walking back alone!? Yah, Choi Yeojin! Do you know how dangerous it is?!" I rolled my eyes even though I knew that Yuna wouldn't see it. 

"It's not as if I didn't walk back alone before. And it's 9am in the morning, what could possibly happen to me?!" I let out a sigh.

"Aish, fine. I will ask someone to go look for you." She ended the call without waiting for my response. I stared at my phone and sighed again. 

Someone? Ah, whatever. 

I stuffed my hands into my blazer pocket and stared at the floor while walking. Winter is approaching soon and the temperatures are dropping and my uniform had zero protection against the chilly weather. 

I sneezed when another gust of wind blew against me. Aish. I quickened up my pace, still keeping my gaze locked on the floor. 

"Ouch!" I held the top of my head and lifted my head up. 

"Was the floor that nice to look at?" I heard the voice before I got to see who was it. It was the voice that I missed the most. 

I continued staring at the floor. "Aren't you going to lift your head up?" I shook my head. 

"Fine, continue walking then." I wanted to listen to him but my legs wouldn't move. 

"Why are you still standing here?" I bit my lower lip and played around with my fingers. I finally plucked up my courage and lifted up my head. He was just standing in front of me. 

Should I tell him that's it all a misunderstanding? But he probably won't care. 

"I..." I trailed off. 

"You what?" Daehyun looked at me, confused. 

"Why?" 

"Why what?" He was starting to get a bit annoyed. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" 

"Am I?" Even the way he talks to me now is different. 

"Nevermind." I walked past him and continued walking back to the dorm. My mind was in complete chaos the whole time. 

Do he still love me? Does he hate me? 

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realised that I was already walking past the dorm. My bag was pulled backwards suddenly, causing me to stumble back a bit. 

"Where are you going?" 

"To the dorm?" 

He raised his hand and pointed the building that was right in front of us. Oh, we are already here? 

He let go off my bag and I made my way into the building. 

 

"Oh? Yeojin? You are finally back!" Yuna beamed at me. I took a look around the house. Everyone was there. By everyone I meant all of B.A.P, including Daehyun who was behind me and the rest of Sunny Hill members. 

"Erm. Hi?" They were looking at me excitedly, making me feel uncomfortable because I have absolutely no idea about what is going on. 

"Looks like someone doesn't know what day is it today." Youngjae teased me and smirked. 

What day is it today? 

"What is so special about today?" Yuna walked over and pulled me towards the centre of the living room where the rest of them were. Daehyun stood beside Youngjae. 

I raised my eyebrows at Yuna who was literally jumping up and down. 

"You seriously don't know what day is it today?" I shook my head at Youngjae. He let out a sigh.

"Noona! How could you forget your own birthday?" What did he say? Birthday? 

I looked at him, a little dazed. 

Birthday? It's my most hated day. It's the day which a jinxed child was born. And that child, was me. 

Birthdays might be the happiest day for some but definitely not for me.

"Noona? What's wrong?" Zelo waved his hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry but I'm not feeling well." I walked away and went into my room.

 

----- 

UPDATE! ^^ 

It's a bit late, isn't it?

I lost some subbies again :(

But it's okay I still love all my subbies.

Thank you for waiting patiently! :D

Anyway,

ENJOY~

 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^