Chapter 18.

Numbed.

I didn't realise that I fell asleep, in his arms. The both of us were lying down and my head was on his chest. His left arm was under my head. 

He's cute. I stared at his peaceful sleeping face, he's really handsome. I smiled, remembering the nickname his fans gave him, Busan Wonbin. My thoughts were interrupted by the vibrations of my phone. I sat up slowly, trying not to wake Daehyun up. 

"YAH CHOI YEO JIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I winced at the loud voice. 

"I'm at the dance studio. Can you stop shouting?!" 

"Do you know what time is it now?! Did Jino really made you practice till that late?!" 

I gulped, thinking of what tell Yuna. I took a glance at Daehyun who was still sleeping peacefully. 

A small smile crept up to my face unknowingly while I answered Yuna. "No, I stayed on my own to practice more." 

"Okay, hurry back! Mirae wants to announce some stuffs!" 

Once again, she didn't wait for me to say anything before ending the call. 

Aish, Kim Yuna. I scowled at my phone before looking at Daehyun. How do I wake him up? 

I sighed and went over to sit down beside him. 

"Psst psst." No reaction. 

"Pssssst psssst." Still no reaction. 

"Pssssst!" Still sleeping. 

"YAH!" I shouted, frustrated. 

He looked around, confused. I couldn't help but to chuckle at how cute he was. 

"What just happened?" He asked, still confused. 

"Nothing." I bit my lower lip to stop myself from bursting out in laughter. 

"Are you awake yet? We got to go." I poked him in his cheek and went to grab my bag. 

***************

"Finally you are back!" Yuna was standing in front of me, beaming. She eyed me and Daehyun suspiciously. 

"So, what's the hurry?" I walked past her, ignoring the looks she was giving me. 

"We came up with the group name!" Junghye said excitedly. 

"Really? Let me hear it!" I couldn't hide my excitement as I took a seat between Minyoung and HyeJung. 

The rest of the B.A.P were there too, they squeezed in the other couch. 

Mirae clasped her hands together. "Okay.. This name just popped out in my mind and I think it was pretty good." 

The rest of us nodded, signalling her to continue desperately. 

"Sunny Hill." 

"It's great!" Yuna blurted out. The rest of us nodding in agreement, including B.A.P. 

"Really?" Mirae couldn't hide the happiness in her voice. 

The rest of us stood up and slung our arm over each others' shoulders, forming a circle. 

Junghye signalled Mirae to join in, who was still sitting at the couch. 

"1, 2, 3, Sunny hill, fighting!" The 6 of us cheered together. 

B.A.P clapped and cheered for us. 

"Go go Sunny Hill." Jongup cheered and did a silly dance, causing the whole room to erupt into laughters. 

That innocent puppy. 

I didn't realise that I was staring at Daehyun until he looked into my eyes. I suddenly remembered something. He still didn't explain why he wanted to stop studying. An evil grin spreaded over my face and he raised a brow. 

You got some explaining to do, Jung Daehyun. 

 

UPDATEEEE! 

A pretty short chapter :D 

I lost a subbie today, sigh. :( 

Is the story boring? :( 

I know I'm still lacking in many ways but I'm trying my best to make it better! ^^

Anyway, 

ENJOY~

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^

@KHJ123 Hehe, thank you! ^^

@iamab2uty yes i will! :D

@CheesecakeBunny98 Thank you! :D

@anne197 hehe thanks! ^^ 

@selectedvips yes yes i'm very happy whenever i see comments teehee! :p