Painfull Love

Painfull Love

                                    I'm bored. What should I do today? Fighting?Already done that a few hours ago. Eating? Already done that a few minutes ago. What else am I supposed to do today?Can someone please tell me. My answer came in the form of my best friend and my right-hand man,Dongwoon.Thank you for existing Dongwoon.

                                    " Hey, JP let's race. You and I race a round around Itaewon. The winner get 100 bucks. Are you in or out? ",Dongwoon ask me. I nodded my head as a sign I accept his challenge.

                                      " READY..SET..GO!! " I can feel the wind and it calmed me. Adrenaline keep pumping making me smile as I see the view around me blurring as I rode my Hayabusa following Dongwoon Suzuki GSX-105 infront of me. This is what I've been missing all along.

                                      Unknown to them a black van was speeding up at the junction infront of JayPark. " Oh ,Damn it! ", JayPark cursed when he saw the black van and he quickly jumped aside but he hit the rock that was on the green and grassy pavement and he blanked out.

                                      " Ummm, what should I buy today? KFC or spicy chicken or chicken wing? ", said a girl named Kimsuk outloud. She has short black hair and almond coloured eyes and she wears a blue jeans with a white baggy shirt.

                                     " Omona,oh my god, what happen? I hope he's okay. First thing first, let's bring him home.", Kimsuk said while asking help from a few guy around the block to help her bring the unconcious man to her house.

                                    " Thank god, my house is also my clinic. Hope that guy is okay ". Kimsuk bandaged and cleaned his wound. She also made some chicken porridge,fried chicken and bibimbap.

                                     Jay Park woke up and went around the house while trying not to panic. When he saw Kimsuk, he ask her " Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here?Who am I?Are you kidnapping me?"

                                     "Great, he have a concussion. Hope he will remember soon" Kimsuk mumbled before speaking to him.

                                     " I'm Kimsuk, you're at my house right now. I found you wounded and unconcious beside the road junction.You currently have a concussion or anemia which means temporary memory loss. Do you remember anything and do you need anything else",Kimsuk said in doctor mode.

                                     " I only remember people calling me JP. That's all." Kimsuk nodded and smile at JP before she suddenly remember something funny that JP said to her. ' Oh by the way JP, if I really kidnapped you shouldn't I tie you up and gagged you right now?"Kimsuk laughed when she saw him blushing a little bit and hear him saying I'm sorry.

                                     " Hey what's the smell. It smells like CHICKEN!!!", JP said while grinning widely and a loud grumbling sound was heard from both Kimsuk and JP stomach."Let's eat. Hope you like it." Kimsuk said to JP after both of them stop laughing.

                                     They eat and live together for two months. JP helps Kimsuk around the clinic and at the house doing the dishes after they eat the food that was prepared by Kimsuk.Kimsuk realized that she's falling for JP and the same goes for JP.

                                     One day a group of girls blocked Kimsuk when she was in town for her weekly grocery shopping. They pulled her to a corner behing the building and start pulling her hair and beating her up but she just stood there watching and taking every blow from the beating.

                                     " Why won't you fight back? Are you kidding or are you underestimating us? ", the leader of the group ask her.

                                     " I don't know what you're talking about."

                                     " For god's sake, you're Kimsuk, the legendary queen of Seoul. The fighting goddess that everyone adores and hates.Arghh!!! You're making us crazy.", all the girls shouted at her.

                                     " Wow,they talk at the same time synchronisely. How did they do it",Kimsuk mused in her head while trying to hold in her giggle.She fixed her hair and clothes.She leaned back at the wall behind her arched one eyebrow up as she ask them " Are you girls done with this little play? If you are I'm going back now."

                                     Meanwhile JP was running around the town looking for Kimsuk when he realised that Kimsuk was late.too late. He went to the back of the building when he hears some girls shouting and what he saw makes his blood boil.

                                       " What the hell are you GIRLS doing to My Kimsuk?", he said with a deep cold voice that send shiver and fear ran down the girls spines.

                                        All of them turned and saw the man with spiky hair and stars tatoo at his necks. Some of the girls squeeled saying " Jay Park Oppa ", in a voice so sweetly sickening and disgusting.

                                        Kimsuk turned around and saw JP standing there looking so pissed off and she facepalmed herself. " Why can I not notice that it was him. I'm so stupid. Maybe it's because he's funny,nice and cute with his memory loss.", she mused herself internally until she remember something that hurts her more than anything and she puts a fake smile on her face.

~flashback 2 years ago~

                                    " Jay, I love you but why did you do this to me? " Kimsuk said to JP while silent tears escaped from her eyes.

                                    " Go home, Kimsuk I said it's over. ", JP said to her and he walks away from her.

                                    " Jay, I want an answer. so look at me in the eyes and say what you really think of me." Kimsuk said to JP

                                    " You're so annoying. I wish that you would just disappear from my life forever." JP said coldly to Kimsuk because he could not contain his anger at her because of the incident from this morning. He was coming to surprise her and ask her to go out and have a date with him in the morning when he saw some guy hugs her and kiss her cheeks and he saw her smiling widely at that guy and JP watches them from the dark before he walks away.

                                    " Your wish is granted. I will disappear from your life forever if it would make you happy.", I said to him and I smiled sadly and lovingly as I saw him walking away from me and my heart shatter into pieces when I hear JP said "good".

~end of flashback~

                                     " JP I'm okay. These girls know you so maybe they can help you remembering your life backs. Let's go home and all of you girls follow me.

                                    I kiss his cheeks and said goodbye to him " I guess this is goodbye. Bye JP. Please take care of yourself." I said to him after he finishes packing away his thing." Please take good care of him ", I said smiling widely to the girls and send them to the door and they disappear from my view.

                                      Why do I feel like she's saying goodbye for forever? Nah must be my imagination. Kimsuk when I remember I will come and find you here again.

                                    Kimsuk made calls and arrangement for moving away after they left. She packed everything up and said goodbye to all her neighbour and put up a sign for sales for her house.She went away to Japan and open up a clinic and use a new names,Yoshikuni Nanaho since she changed her name before she moves to Japan.

                                 Jay Park went to her house a week later because he missed her when he saw someone else lives in her house. He went to the house and ask about Kimsuk when they said that she has moved away. He tried asking everyone about her whereabout but all the answers were negative.

                                  He open his phone and look at her pictures that he secretly takes everday. He sank down on his knees and hit the pavement." Why Kimsuk. Why did you do this to me? His head suddenly hurt from all the stress and he clutched his head and he regains all of his memories since from chilhood until this day.

                                  He remember about Kimsuk, the girl that he loves so much who disappear from his life because of his cruelty. He remembered how he searched for her everywhere to ask for her forgiveness and to clear things up with her after he knows the truth about the mystery man.The mystery man was her brother and I didn't even care to ask her about her family.

                                   " Kimsuk why did you do this to me? Please come back to me.I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry", JP said weakly while tears running down his face. After his breakdown he was more determined to search for her since he now knows that the woman he loved and still loves is still living and breathing.

~2 years later~

                             " Nanaho-chan, do you want to go out with me?", Ryuuji, a guy with spiky hair and blue eyes ask Kimsuk out while eating at her restaurant. " Sorry Ryuuji, I can't because I still loves him."Kimsuk replies her usual answer to his question everyday he eats dinner at her restaurant because she only open her restaurant in night because she have to handle her clinic in the morning.I know he was joking because he actually loves Kaoru because he always look at my friend, Kaoru a beautiful girl with long black hair and green eyes who is always polite and have a beautiful smile.

                             " Nana-chan you have a customer.", Kaoru, my friend said to me gently. I smiled at her and turn around to go the table she points at me when I saw something that makes my world crumble. It was him. He is here but maybe he will not recognize me since my hair is longer . What should I do? I smiled my fake smile as I went to take his orders.

                             " What can I help you with?", I hear a sweet voice asking me and I look up from my menu and saw her. The menu dropped from my hand. My heart start beating fastly and I grabbed her hand and ask " Kimsuk is that you. Please tell are you Kimsuk"

                             " Kimsuk who is that? My name is Yoshikuni Nanaho." I said to him while acting confused infront of him. I sat down beside him when he suddenly released my hand and leaned back at the sofa.

                            " Kimsuk is the name of a girl who I loved,loves and still loving to this day on. She was my light and my everything but I made a big mistake that cost me losing her from my life. I was angry at her and told her to disappear from my life because that morning when I was coming down to her house to give her a surprise and ask her for a date I saw a guy hugging her and kissed her cheeks and she smiles at him and invite him into her house. I thought she was cheating on me and that matters cleared when her friends tell me that it was the girls brother who came over. I tried to find her everywhere but she just disappear just like what I wished for and her last wod to me was" Your wish is granted. I will disappear from your life forever if it would make you happy. .", JP said and tears start streaming down his face.

                             " Later on, I was involved with an accident when I met her and fall in love with her again but I didn't remember her because I had a concussion. After she met some girls who know me she sends me away to remember my life back but I couldn't remember anything even with my friend. A week later, I went to her house but she has disappeared from my life again. I start remembering everything after all the stress of asking people and searching for her whereabout. Until this day, I still search for her for forgiveness and to mend things back with the girl I love. I promise myself that I would never doubt her again and I would always stay by her side and loving her forever and ever." JP said and smile a very sad smile

                              " I'm sorry for troubling you with my story. Sorry Nanaho-san." Kimsuk heard him say and she cried harder.

                               I didn't know that he loved me and still loving me. I didn't know what to do. Should I reveal myself to him and ends all of this or should I just pretend I didn't know him and disappear again?

                              " Call me Kimsuk, Jay", I said to him. I decided to stop running away since it will just hurt both of us.

                               " Kimsuk? I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you like that. I'm sorry. " JP said while he hugged her and cried into her shoulder. Suddenly he got down rom his seat and ask her for her hand. " Will you marry this fool and be with this fool forever and ever?" JP said to her while opening a small box with a ring and he put the ring on her ring finger after she said yes and he kissed her.

                               "Nanaho-chan so this is the man who you love that makes you reject me over and over? I wish you both happiness forever and don't forget to invite me to the wedding.",Ryuuji joked and laughed after he saw both Kimsuk and JP blush.

                              Like every story Kimsuk and Jay Park live happily ever after and Ryuuji married Kaoru who he has been loving for a long time.