You and Me.

A special day for the dear MonChovy.

Author’s POV

It was another busy morning for a man named Lee Hyuk Jae, a.k.a. Eunhyuk.

He was now busy in China and currently staying in Taiwan, everyday he thinks about Korea, thinks about what he does at this time and so on and so forth. He just misses his everyday schedule there and he’s currently been homesick. He had a hard time on eating Chinese food, it’s not that he doesn’t like it, he’s just not used to it, that’s why he’s getting thinner.

He rubbed his eyes, yawned and stretched his arms. He was half-awake that time and he has no clue on what day it is.

He opened his door and saw darkness, obviously, it’s 5 in the morning and the sun is not yet up.

“Hyung?” He called. He’s the ‘maknae’ of the group since he was one of the newest members of SJ-M

He looked for his phone on the bed and used it as his flashlight. He looked at the time and date and saw that it’s his birthday today, then he thought, ‘Oooh. They have a surprise for me…’

He quickly ran to turn on the lights but as he looked around, there was no one.

No party? , he thought and frowned.

He went to Donghae’s room and saw him sleeping peacefully while embracing a pillow; he was a little bit irritated on how everyone seemed to forget the day.

 “Donghae. Yah.” He shook his body, trying to wake him up.

“Mmm?” He covered his face with his pillow.

“Do you know what day it is today?”

“A day where you shouldn’t bother me when I’m sleeping.” He faced the other side and ignored Hyuk and continued to sleep.

“Aish, this kid.” Eunhyuk mumbled and got throwpillows from the living room and threw them all to Donghae.

Throwing and throwing continuously like a kid, Donghae finally wakes up with an angry face, which is cute, for Eunhyuk.

“What?!” He threw a pillow at Eunhyuk who was staring at him.

“Wow, it’s either you’re giving me your revenge, or you just don’t want to celebrate.” He sighed and showed a frown and went outside his room. He remembered that time when he forgot Donghae’s special day, back then he was so busy that he forgot his friends, and an ELF even reminded him, he was really sorry that time to his best friend.

‘Fine. I deserve this.’ He thought and slouched on the sofa.

“I miss her…” He mumbled and took a nap.

On the other side,

_______ was a vocalist and a guitarist in a band formed by Pledis Entertainment, and is staying in Korea for her performances with her band.

They were all tuning their instruments and one staff approached her,

“______ -shii, are you forgetting something?” She looked at her with gentle eyes.

She raised an eyebrow and looked around, “Wae?”

“Check your phone.”

She took her phone from her back pocket and looked at it, her wallpaper was just a simple picture of their band and Super Junior… then she looked at the date.

“Sht.” She cursed under her breath and started to panic but kept it cool.

“I prepared your passport and visa and all you need, there are no schedules for today, have a safe trip.” Their manager who was leaning at the wall and smiling at her, said.

Everyone was very supportive on ______ and Eunhyuk’s relationship nowadays, they’ve been casted as a WGM couple, and they are one of the couples that had their feelings come true.

She bid her goodbye’s to everyone for her one day trip to China, a special day-off for her special guy.

The plane landed on Taiwan Airlines (LOL. Is there even one? xD) and she took her big bag and texted Donghae, who was part of this plan.

Oppa, where is your apartment?

-_______

A few seconds later he replied,

*insert the address here because I don’t know it. xD*

-Donghae

It was a little bit cold and fast answer, he didn’t even say ‘hi’, she wonder what happened.

She went to the place and preceded to the floor they told her, they said that they have an interview so she was the only one in the apartment, which means, she needs to arrange everything just by herself.

She grunted and started cleaning the house, which was surprisingly neat and organized that she doesn’t have to clean much. She started cooking some Korean foods; since she knows that Eunhyuk’s stomach wasn’t used to Chinese food.

 “Ryeowook oppa, it’s me, ___________, can you please buy bottles of strawberry milk and a chocolate and strawberry cake for later?” She called and said it all out without giving Ryeowook a chance to talk.

“Arasso.” He just said and ended up the call.

It was a busy day for her, especially when she only did those things all alone.

Eunhyuk, on the other hand, was really disappointed.

‘Why do I have to celebrate my birthday in shows?! The hosts there remembered my birthday, but my members didn’t?!’ He thought as he was staring blankly outside.

“Hyung, what are you thinking of?” Kyuhyun, who was beside him and playing his PSP, spoke.

“Nothing.” He looked down and sighed, and looked at his phone wallpaper, it was the picture that he took on their last episode in WGM, she was showing the trademark pose of Eunhyuk with gritted teeth but it still looks cute on her, then Eunhyuk was showing _______ trademark pose, with straight eyes staring at the camera showing a smirk. At the bottom, Eunhyuk edited and wrote, ‘AllRiseStrawberryMilkCouple’ that was their couple name since both of them likes the said drink.

It was already 7 in the evening, all their schedules are done and everyone was tired and sleepy (or should I say, acting tired and sleepy) as they went to their apartment.

Ryeowook lead the way and held the key to their apartment to make sure that ______ ‘s done, he held the box of cake and the plastic with the bottles of strawberry milk, and made sure that Eunhyuk won’t notice it, he gave the things to Henry who went inside first, while the others were groggily and slowly walking on the hallway, Ryeowook tried to cover _______ up.

“Ryeowook-ah, open the door now.” Henry whispered, just in time when the other members were waiting outside the door.

They all went inside, letting Eunhyuk go in first,

“Why should I?” He grunted.

“’Cause you’re the maknae!” Kyuhyun pushed him a bit for him to open the lights.

Then there he saw, his favorite colors in the room, blue, gray, beige, white, everything that he likes was also there, including a huge poster of IU with her autograph dedicated to Eunhyuk.

They all sang a birthday song for him in different languages. Sungmin, Zhoumi and Ryeowook sang the Chinese version of happy birthday, while, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Siwon, and Henry sang the English version.

He chuckled at the way everyone sang, but there was something missing on the table.

“Where’s the cake?” He looked at the members who was staring at him like he IS the cake.

“What?” He looked at them worriedly, then a certain voice sang beautifully the Korean happy birthday.

The figure that Eunhyuk has been missing for months now.

_________ sang the birthday song in Korean beautifully, trying her hardest to sing in a gentle and soothing way and not to turn it in a rock version.

The members were cooing and teasing Eunhyuk as she went closer to him while holding the cake.

“Sowoneul malhaebwa~” She winked at him which made him blush like a tomato and the other members were laughing at him.

He closed his eyes and went beside ________ then blew the candles; he made sure that he won’t blow the smoke in front of her, that’s just embarrassing.

 They partied the whole night with _______. She was enjoying every bit of that day for Eunhyuk who was enjoying it ten times than her.

______ took a bottle of strawberry milk and went to the balcony while the others were watching a movie, she drank and looked at the stars, there was one star, or should I say the planet Venus, that twinkles brightly in the night sky. She named that as ‘Silver oppa’, it might look crazy, but she shares all her experiences to that star, and she named it on the very first time that she fell for Eunhyuk.

“Gwenchana? (Are you alright?)” Eunhyuk went beside her and was holding a bottle too.

“Oppa, saengil chukahae.” She smiled brightly to him and hugged him really tight.

He chuckled and spoke, “I wish you could stay.” Then showed a frown.

“I still have performances so I’ll  be leaving by tomorrow morning.” She sighed and broke the hug, “but don’t worry, after finishing the promotions, I promise I’ll have a date with you for a whole day.”

“Aigo, a day only? Why not a whole week? Or a whole year?” He pouted and she laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll always be yours.” She pinched his cheeks and he gave her a peck on the lips which made her surprised.

“Forever?” He looked at her with gentle eyes and their foreheads touching.

“Forever.” She smiled and they both shared a romantic kiss that night, while holding the bottle of strawberry milk, and unaware that the members were taking a video of them and getting pictures of them inside.

It was the most special birthday for Eunhyuk, and a special day for _______ too.

One of the moments that they shared love to each other, which will never end, and that special thing, won’t only happen on his birthday, but on every day that they’ll be together on the future and forever.

Before going back to Korea, ________ packed up her things and went to her plane.

The oppas and Eunhyuk were frowning as she left, but she promised them that she would visit them after her promotions.

“Come back, okay?” Sungmin pouted and showed his aegyo.

“Eunhyuk will be irritating the hell out of me if you won’t visit us.” Kyuhyun smirked which made her chuckle.

“When you come back, cook Chinese food for us.” Zhoumi smiled.

“And stay with us!” Henry chuckled and showed his cute cheeks.

“Aigo, I promise I’ll visit you guys! Don’t worry!” She kissed their cheeks and hugged them.

And by the time she faced Eunhyuk, he gave her a straight face, “Why did you kiss them?”

“So possessive, Aish.” She smirked and kissed him on the lips and the other members quickly pulled out their phones and took a picture of them.

She took out her IPod and earphones then she saw a blue piece of paper folded in three in her bag.

She took it out and read it as she was listening to a certain song.

Jagiya,

Thank you for making my birthday special.

At first, I thought that all the members forgot about it, they were acting strange and I was really disappointed, did you know that I was about to cry when everyone didn’t bother to greet me that morning?!

Aish. Really, it was really horrible. When we attended a show, the hosts and staffs, greeted me, but my own brothers and members didn’t even greet me!

But then, that night came, when they showed me an unexpected surprise, you should’ve seen Donghae’s face when he was apologizing… kkkkk… He said that he was trying his best not to smile but he just can’t help it! Hahahahaha! Anyway, the strawberry milk was jjang! Now everytime I’ll go to the grocery I’ll buy that, so it could remind me of you. ^^

Jagiya, don’t forget your promise, arasso?

You’ll always be my cellphone wallpaper~ Oh, my cellphone wallpaper was the picture when we both kissed in the balcony, Kyuhyun gave it to me as a birthday gift… kkkkkk.. I will never forget that moment.

Saranghae Jagiya!

Thank you for the surprise~!

EUNHYUKIE~

P.S. – check your bag, there’s a box there, that’s my thank you gift for you. ^^ I love you ______~!!!

She checked her bag and saw a small box, she opened it and saw a small white paper, and as she opened it, she read,

This is our engagement ring! Kkkkkk… I saved up my money for this~ I have one too! It’s a couple ring. Saranghae, Jagiya!

She looked at the box and saw a ring, with engraved words on the outside, “Lee Hyuk Jae”. And on the inside, “AllRiseStrawberryMilkCouple”. She wore it on her ring finger on her left hand and it fitted, she smiled and blushed, her heart was beating fast like crazy, making her want to get off the plane and hug Eunhyuk.

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HYUK JAE/EUNHYUK!!!!

ELFs love you!!

OMG. *Spazzing* =))))

Woke up really early just to post this. :))

Hope everyone likes it. ;)

Saranghaeyo Eunhyuk oppa!

^u^

-LivingInLetters (credits to the one who made the picture. the picture is NOT mine. ^^)