Are You Jealous??

I hate you !!

Changmin sat in his girlfriends apartment glaring at it, he scoffed "You think your so cute" he grumbled, its beady black eyes stared at him "Don't look at me like that" Changmin yelled. "Yah, whats with the yelling" Yuri said stepping out of her bedroom now dressed and ready to leave, She looked at Changmin and then at the bear, sighing she shook her head. "Ready to go oppa" she said choosing to ignore what had just happened, Changmin turned to Yuri he smiled brightly and nodded, 'hah i win this time bear' he though holding out his hand for Yuri's, before leaving the apartment he turned around and poked his tongue out at the stuffed animal. 

Yes Shim Changmin was very jealous of Yuri's stuffed bear, how could he not be, he may have bought her the bear but it was always with her it was always stealing her cuddles even her kisses it may have been silly but he was sure that bear was out to destroy his relationship.

Yuri rolled her eyes "Changmin it's just a bear" she said, Changmin pouted "you seem to like cuddling it more than me though", Yuri laughed and kissed his cheek, still pouting he wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "I'd much rather cuddle with you than a teddy bear" she said, Changmin grinned maybe he did have nothing to worry about.

 

 

"Yuri" he called entering his girlfriends apartment for the second day that week, his jaw dropped laying cuddled up in the cover on the lounge was Yuri with THE BEAR, Changmin nearly threw a hissy fit. "Changmin" Yuri sniffed, "Yah what happened" he said running over to his girlfriends side she sneezed "i have a cold"  she said sneezing again. He sighed in relief for a minute their he thought somthing was wrong, "i'll make you some lunch" he offered "thank you" she muttered he kissed the top of her head glaring at the bear he went into the kitchen. 

While he cooked lunch he went to go cuddle Yuri, "No" she said, "I'm sick" she said Changmin glared at the stuffed bear he swore it was smirking at him. He held out his arms again "I don't care" he said, "no" she repeated crossing her arms. 

Changmin couldnt believe it he was losing to a teddy bear, look at him stitting their snuggled in Yuri's arms honestly fuzzy and brown, black nose and brown beady eyes what did she see in him. 

Setting lunch down on the table Yuri sat up clutching the teddy bear, Changmin sat next to her glaring slightly at the small fuzzy brown toy he shook his head and focused on serving lunch. Yuri sighed "Changmin" she asked, "hmm," "do you know why i asked you to get me this teddy bear?" Yuri asked, Changmin frowned and shook his head slowly.

Yuri gigled "Oppa, i asked you to get me the bear because he reminds me of you" she said smiling, "Huh" he said. "So that way whenever Changmin oppa is never around to hug me i have something to hug" Yuri said smiling, Changmin's jaw dropped. "So all this time you've been jealous of yourself kinda" she said smiling at her boyfriends expression, Changmin looked at the bear maybe the bear wasn't so bad after all Changmin smiled and went back to serving lunch.

 

so what do you guys think about the story and the poster lemme know in the comments, i'm hoping my english has improved but if theirs a problem lemme know and i'll fix it for you guys :)