Chapter 1 - Yuri Hyuri

It's Because i Don't Know How To Let Go

On one peaceful morning, at one room,one bed. Kwon Yuri and Kwon Hyuri. They're still sleeping peacefully. They have a same face,same charisma,same aura. But one of them, is more feminine. Kwon Hyuri, of course her. Not too long, one of them wake up. Which one ? Kwon Yuri. She always woke up first. She smiled seeing her twin. Then, she shook her body.

"Hyuri-ah... Hyuri-ah.. Wake up.." The Yuri one said.

"Hmmm... Yuri eonnie ?" The other one, Hyuri woke up too and smiled to her twins.

"Ne... Let's have a breakfast... Or i'll be late for classes..." The older Yuri, said.

"Let's go..." The younger, Hyuri said.

And by that, Yuri helped her to stand and even help her to walk. Yes, Hyuri is diseased. She is so weak since they was child. That's why, when Yuri played hide and seek, Hyuri palyed dolls. When Yuri played chase-me, she read books. Their mother was just so concern about Hyuri. Even, when both of them are twelve, their mother just want to separate them. Why ? Because their mother felt pitty of Hyuri who can't be so active like Yuri. So....

*Flashback* 
"NOO !! YURI DON'T WANT TO LIVE WITH GRANDMA !! NO !!" 12 year old Yuri, shout to her mom, begging with her cry.
"You must too Yuri-Ah... I'm really sorry..." Their mother, Kwon Hyul Bi wh is crying hard too right now, said while trying to released Yuri's grip. While Yuri tightened it. 
"YURI LOVE EOMMA !! I WANNA LIVE WITH EOMMA !! WAEYO EOMMA?! WHY YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I'M HEALTHY ?!" Yuri said, with a loud cry. Her waist is held by her grandpa, trying to release Yuri's grip from her mom. And by that, Yuri's grandpa drag her away from her mom, making the grip slowly despite, and totally despite. 
While the grandpa's trying to take her to the car, she ran and hug her mother's legs. 
"Eomma... Please eomma please.. Yuri love eomma... Yuri wanna live with eomma !!" Yuri said while crying hard. Her grandpa hug her waist from the back and carry her. Yuri cried while struggle. 
"EOMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Yuri shouted with her hysterical cry. 
*End of flashback*

Now, it's changed. Yeah, it is. But reality is reality. Yuri still should give in to her. After all of the thoughts, they arrived at the dining table. Only their mom there, remembering that their dad is a very serious work-holic.

"Morning eomma..." Yuri said to her mom and smiled. The mom smiled and nodded.

"Moning my twins" Their mom smiled.

Don't want to be too long in the breakfast sessions, now Yuri is at the college. She gave a smile to everyone and they smiled back. But not too long, someone covered her eyes. 

"Guess who is it!" 'He' said because it sounds like a man. Yuri smiled. She already know that it should be Minho. Yes, Choi Minho. He is Yuri's lover since 1 year ago. He's so faithful,charming and caring. That's why Yuri trust him. And they get to know each other until the day Minho confessed. 

"Uhhhhmmm.... Let me guess.... A frog?" Yuri joked around. 

"Yah!" The Minho guy get in front of her with a poutty face. 

"I don't like that face... Yuck!!" Yuri said and meronged to him. Minho smiled and pinch her cheeks. 

"It hurts..." Yuri said and throw her face away to somewhere with a pout. 

"Ouch, sorry honey..." Minho said and kissed her both cheeks. 

"Ewwww...." Yuri laughed and left him. 

"Yah! Yul! Wait!" Minho said and chased her. 

And by that, another happy day for Yuri...