1 (I know, so original-right?)

Accident

 

Author notes- promise to make it short

-sorry my chapters are short

-read the forward first. 

....................................................................................................................

 

I was walking to work from my school- tired and exhausted, ruined and hurt.

Let’s not do this “Show, don’t tell” type of thing- I’m just gonna say it straight. I was bullied at school. Not like name-calling or those… common types of bullying, this was those violent let’s-see-how-far-we-can-throw-the-victim types of bullying you only see in a movie. Except this wasn’t a movie. This was serious business.

            I mean, I’m a model. Did any of those bullies understand how hard was for the make-up artist to try to cover my face to rid of scratches? And I couldn’t pose with showy- clothes anymore. I don’t know about any other models out there, but those showy clothes are what made me feel like a real model. Wearing and posing in clothes you would never wear out in public. That feeling was stripped away from me.

            There was actually, only 3 bullies. I don’t know their names. I know it sounds really stupid. And trust me, I’m not saying this just because I don’t trust you to remember the names, I seriously had no idea who these kids were. They just… bullied me. Pulled me by the hair and threw me into a nerd’s desk. Yup. That was the first thing they did to me, on the very first day I went to that school. The moment I walked into that classroom. That poor nerd had to go to the nurse after getting hit on the nose with my rather hard head. I usually don’t feel bad for nerds. But this was a different story.

            Well anyway, I was walking to work from school. I walked in, dragging my feet. I still remember the first day I came here after I was accepted as a model. I felt this—this burst of happiness. Accomplishment. But now, it was all different. All I felt with every step was the suction of the enormous black hole, me in.

.           .           .

            I finally reached the door to the filming room. I slowly opened it, and stepped in quickly and ran to meet the photographer before my manager gave me the big speech again about how I have to “talk to the teachers and stop the bullying.” Pshhht, as if that’s ever going to happen. Anyway, the photographer was telling me that I was going to be filming with a guy model, and the theme was “lovely winter date.” What an… original name.

            “Nakajima-san, coming in!” one of the staffs yelled, and this gorgeous, cute, tall guy walked in.

Everyone was greeting him- “Ohayougozaima~su” and I was just standing there, staring like an idiot. I have met many cute guys in my 17 years of my life. But this guy… he had a perfect smile- welcoming, sweet, and… just perfect. That was what drew me in the most.

            Then he turned to look at me. And for a second- I looked like he was surprised. I told myself that it was just me, and I was seeing things. Then he gave me that perfect smile.

I’ve seen him somewhere before.