Anniversary

Anniversary

 You just woke up and your hair was a mess.You were wearing just a long T-Shirt,cause the weather was so hot you couldn't stand to wear something else.
You were walking sleepily at the kitchen to get something to eat when you saw a plate with breakfast on it and a small paper on top.You read it"Morning miss beauty,Because yesterday we finished chocolate syrup... ;) <3 there's only marmalade to suffuse on bread,hope you don't mind<3,your love" In your mind came back memories of why was chocolate over and you bited your lower lip while smirking.After that you ate happily your breakfast,thinking that today marmalade may finish with the same way chocolate did yesterday...you got embarassed with your own thoughts and tried to stop thinking about it and finish your breakfast in harmony.You,then,got your plate in the washing machine and went to wash your face to wake up when you heard your cellphone ringing.You ran to pick it up,you knew it was him,you had a different ringtone for his calls."Hello!"you said with a happy tone which you couldn't hide,He said hi with the same tone but you could tell something was off"What happened?"you asked"eee...well...you see,I forgot some things at home and I need them soooo....Can you bring them to me?"He tried to get you by turning his voice sweet at the end of his sentese but you understoond him so you decided to torture him a little.With voice more serious now you said"Why didn't you took them when you left?!"for some minute you didn't heard anything and you got worried,maybe you shouldn't have talked like that...

Suddenly you heard a cute voice speak that made you laugh"Please Niki-yaaa!For me,who loves you~?!"the cute voice said with a playful tone.While laughing with his aegyo you answered"ok,ok,where I'm supposed to come?"he made a little pause and then talked"Come at the studio,but don't wear any revealing clothe!It's cold here sooo put something long,a trouser is fine with a long sleeves blouse on top"he said and you wondered,'cold'with that hot weather?But you didn't say anything,he must be reffering to the airconditioners they have there,you though.After he give you instructions on how you'll go there you got ready to leave.You wore a capri and at the top a blouse with sleeves to the elbow and  v  decollete but not too revealing.Then you got on your way to the studio.In the subway you were anxious to haven't forgot anything.You were anxious about forgetting the things he asked so on the way there you were making sure you haven't left anything behind all the time.

You finally got there,you saw a high building with big letters "CUBE" on it.You walked in and talked to the receptionist.She told you were to go and you followed her instructions,it seems they were informed you will go because noone asked who you are.
When you got in the dressing room you saw people running around and trying to prepare things for the stage,If you rembered well they were shooting a commission this time.You walked in and saw people putting make up on some of the members or help them getting dressed.You walked for a while when you saw him.He was looking at himself in a big mirror and fixing his sideburns.He saw you and run to you and gave you a kiss on the cheek saying thank you and then he beckoned you to sit on the sofa behind you while saying he would be back in 5' minutes.You sat and looked around you as you were waiting.
You saw a person sitting at the other side of the sofa,he was one of the members and he was eating something.He must be Hyunseung,you though,dujun have told you that he always eat something when they wait.

You stared at him while wondering to talk to him or not.He was one of the members from dujun's group and a friend of you would have been very happy if you had asked him an autograph
She would always go like"Aish!You have yours and you're happy,can't you give little happiness to us too?!"but you were always responding negatively at the idea because you were embarrassed and also you didn't want Dujun to think you wanted him for the fame or anything like that.You where in your own world when you heared someone talk"Hi!New here?"you looked around and saw a tall man with blond hair looking at you with a gentle smile and right next to him a sorterer guy with red hair, he was adorable.You knew immediately who they were.The blond one was Dongwon and the redhair one yoseob,or yoyo like a friend of you calls him.You smiled back at Dongwon who was looking at you and said"No,I wait for Dujun."You heared yoyo suprised"Oh!You're Dujun's girlfriend?!"HyunSeung who was sitting next to you was now looking at you with a suprised look on his face.Dongwon and Yoyo wispered something to one another while HyunSeung asked you"And how you ended up here?I mean the two of you will go out later?"next to you Dongwon whistle and Yoyo imediatly said"But we will be off late!You will wait all this time?!" "heh!When you're in love you can wait all day!"Dongwon said after Yoyo.You were smilling while you were trying to solve this little misunderstanding but a low voice interrupted you "Hey!What's up?Shouldn't we get ready for the commercial?"and then he saw you and his expresion changed to a curious one and Yoyo said"She is Dujun's girl"Hyunseung and Dongwon were chuckling while you felt embarassed.He gave you his hand and said"My name is Junhyun""Niki"you said and you shaked his hand.The four of them now were all around you and though they were all goodlooking you started to feel dizzy,they were asking things non stop,especially Yoyo and he was going to ask you something again when a voice cut him"Hey!What are you doing there!?"Dujun came frustrated with them being all around you."What are you doing all around her?!"Yoyo immediately started to "So finally you brought us your girlfriend here to meet her!"Dongwon continue "Hyung!You have a good taste!"And lastly HyunSeung"Soo...We won't be drinking together again ha...You will have to go early at home"and all started laugh.Dujun was embaraced"Go and get ready now!I'm your leader and you must listen!" all chuckled and went to get ready.Junhyung said bye to you and Dujun looked at him like he was about to shoot him,Junhyun put his hand up and while he was chuckling he went to get ready.You were watching them and smiling with Dujun's childism.Dujun came to you"Sorry,they don't know when to stop sometimes""Oh,no,I don't mind,I got to meet them so I'm happy"you smilled at him but you saw him a little gloomy,you were going to ask him what happened when someone from the staff came and told Dujun they are ready to begin,he nodded and you got up to leave because he had work to do but he stopped you and told you to wait for him at a little bar on the second floor.You said ok and he left,it took you a while to find the place but you made it in the end.In the room people from the staff were passing by while preparing some things.You went to the bar at the end of the room.From there the other people couldn't see you but you could see them so you were looking at the people while you were playing with a bottle of water you found in front of you.
"Eee,I'm sorry,can I have this back?"You heard someone beside you and you turned to see who was it.You saw a blond man a little sort with big lips and he was looking at you with an apologetic and playful gaze.You saw his hand point at the bottle on you hands.You got embarassed you didn't though it belonged to someone."Y-Yeah,of course!"you said and gave it back to him"I'm sorry"you continued."No don't worry"he said.he took the bottle and drunk.Then he sat at a chair next to you"My name is Kikwan"he said and gave you his hand"Niki"you said and shaked hands.You where looking in front of you embaressed mostly about the bottle.He continued"You're new here?" "N-No,I'm not working here...""aaa"you noticed that he was checking you from head to toe"And why a beauty like you is here?"you couldn't hide your smile at his compliment but you answered"ee,I'm here to see Dujun.""Dujun?"said in suprise and you nodded,he looked around and smiled"It's your first time here?"you nodded and he continued"aaa,so it is your first time here,what about the other members?Have you met them?" " I got to met them today"you replied to him and the coversation went on as he was asking things and you were answering.He stopped for a minute and you wondered what happened but you didn't say anything,you didn't know what to say."hmmm"you looked at him and you saw him thinking about something"So....You're here for Dujun,ha?"You wondered why he is asking that again"ahhh" he sighed while he looked disapointed.Dujun got where you were and was about to speak to you when he saw Kikwan sit next to you,he stared for a moment and then a smile spreaded on his face and approached you two"What's up?!"he looked at you while his hand went on kikwan'shoulder.Kikwan seemed to be in pain as Dujun grabbed his shoulder with more strength than needed and he smiled akwardly while saying "N-Nothing,here we were just talking"You though that he was the one talking mostly all the time but you didn't say anything.Dujun continued"And now,what are you supposed to do?"Kikwan was about to giggle when he noticed Dujun's expression who was smilling at him with his most adorable smile and Kikwan got the meaning immediately "Eee,I think I have left some work in the midle aand...I have to finish it,nice to meet you"and he turned around and walked fast away while massaging his shoulder where Dujun grabbed him.

Dujun sat on kikwan's seat and looked at you with the same smile"Are you ok?"you asked him and he looked in front of him while he speaked to you"Before you came here I asked you a favour"his expression became dark and you got worried,did you forget something?or made a mistake?What did you do wrong?You asked him in the end"What did you ask me?"You heard him "ts" and he seemed unstrung and didn't looked at you but he was searching with his eyes  for something else around nervously .You were feeling awfully bad and he wasn't telling you what have you done wrong"I'm sorry"you murmured but he didn't anwered anything but kept searching and you got angry"at least will you tell me what did I do wrong?!" at that moment he got up and dashed somewhere.You were feeling sad but waited for a moment.As he didn't came back,you decided to leave,you felt like crying but you tried to held back.You got up to leave when someone grabbed your hand and turned you around to face him"Hey!Where you think you're going?!"Dujun was standing in front of you who was about to cry but tried not to.You noticed that he was holdind something in his hand but you couldn't mind to see what it was at that time.He wiped your eye with his thump as tears had started to gather and started to speak a little rough like he was scolding you but trying not to hurt you"Before you leave from the house I told you very cleary!"he said while he started wrap around what he had in his hand a while ago and continiued"not to wear short or revealing clothes!"you were confused now"BBut I didn't..."your voice cracked and you stopped."You didn't what?!And what about this blouse with the long V,why so big V?Didn't you see them how they were staring at you?!They were coming around you like bees on honey!" You got more confused as tears started to roll down on your face.You heared a 'ts!' from him as he holded you more close to himself.He rested his forhead on yours"Don't cry...I'm sorry...it just...you can't come here with something that revealing,nor somewhere else!" You didn't know how to react.Continue cry or laugh with his stupidness?All this just because he was jealous?!

His voice was raucous when he spoke again"Niki...Saranghae"and his lips met yours as you felt his sweet taste entering your mouth and spreading a shiver all over your body.He finished the kiss with on your lower lip and then he looked in your eyes,you had stopped crying"You won't wear this blouse here again ok?"he said and you nodded.Someone was giggling at the other side of the room distracting you and Dujun.Dujun turned around to see who was giggling only to see Dongwon and Yoyo peeping and giggling about catching the couple having a fight"Hey!"Dujun started to yell at them but they only laughed harder and ran away."Hey!"He ran to catch them but before go away he turned to you "Don't take this off!"and with a kiss on your cheek he got off to catch the troubling duo.You wiped your eyes and looked at your neck.You saw a scarf in pink shades with rose patterns.It had a card on it and you read it"For Niki with Love! Dujun<3" after that you were about to laugh as you remembered that today you had spend exactly 1 year together.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                Hope you like it!Thank you for reading!!

                                                                              I have wrote an andditional ending for this.... ;)~!