Chapter One

Secret Love

I know it ain't easy for the two of us

That's right man but you know what? What's up?
Sometimes I just don't care what people say, man
Things are goin' crazy all the time, you know?
I got no choice, let me just do this for love
 
-----
 
He is my one and only.
My knight in shining armour.
My mask boy.
My present.
My future.
My companion in life.
My soulmate.
I really can't imagine my future without him staying by my side.
 
She is my life.
My pillar for support.
My princess.
My present.
My future.
My one and only true love.
I really can imagine my future with her and thinking about it really makes me smile.
 
He is popular.
Specially known as our school kingka, along with his other five best friends.
He is quiet.
He has a mysterious aura surrounding him, dark purple in colour.
With that mask of his which he always wears and sending cold glares whenever he goes.
No matter where he goes, girls will just kneel down to beg him to be theirs.
No matter where he stands, guys will just walk to him and beg to be his friend.
Sometime, I can't help but to ask myself, 'What makes him to pick me from the other girls out there?'
 
She is very well known in school.
With the name of the sweetest girl.
She is shy.
She seldom talks to other students unless they need her help.
No matter how hard the problems are, she will try her very best to lend a hand.
Everyone loves her, including me myself, I find her attractive, not due to her appearance, but those sweet attitudes of hers.
Even though she is quiet, she always has been able to make everyone's day a little surreal by plastering a sweet smile on her face.
Believe me, I might be cold, but I was in a daze when our eyes locked at each other at that very moment when I was busy staring at her from a distance while she gave me her sweet smile.
That cold heart of mine, that chose not to believe in love at the very beginning since my first girlfriend cheated on me, started to fade away.
No matter where she goes, guys willing to do anything to make her theirs.
No matter where she stands, girls can't help but to feel jealous of her beauty and her attitudes.
Sometime, I can't help but to smile to myself, 'Why am I so lucky?'
 
We locked eyes.
I can't help but to reply him with a smile.
He just stared from a distance while he laid against his locker while his friends were busy talking.
Even though he was wearing a mask, hiding most of his features, excluding his pair of eyes, but somehow, I was attracted to him nonetheless.
My heart started to beat in an incredible speed as I clenched on my uniform unknowling.
Kathump! Kathump! Kathump!
At that very moment, I was secretly hoping that God would stop the time for the both of us.
 
'I would like to know her more..'
That was what came into my mind when I was staring at her from a distance.
Somehow, there was an urge to make her mine and protect her from anything and everything.
Name me insane or crazy.
I just don't care.
I had observed her for some time when she accidentally spilled her drinks on me during school break.
Of course, from a distance.
She kept on apologizing even though I gave her cold shoulders by sending her glares, but, she seems to ignore as she offered to wash my school sweater.
She kept on pleading as she shrugged off my glares, asking me to remove it by plastering her famous smile that every guys would die for.
And the very next day, instead of approaching me like other girls do, she secretly placed my school sweater inside my locker while she wrote a small note and placed it at the side.
It written there, 'Sometime, hiding behind that mask of yours is unhealthy. Why don't you try to smile more? I think it will looks good on you even though I never once see your true features behind that mask of yours.'
I smirked a little when I kept on reading the note over and over again.
I can't help but to look out for her ever since that day.
I found her interesting, not in a bad way of course.
But, as time went by, my feelings for her started to change.
From curiousity to love.
 
I was alone in school that day.
Cleaning and dusting the classroom since it was my turn for class duty.
I was busy wiping the windows while I tried to tip-toe since my height is not really that pleasant to be proud of.
All of a sudden, a hand just appeared from no where and snatched that wet cloth which I had held earlier ago.
And there he was, standing there without looking at me while keeping himself busy as he started to wipe the class windows slowly and carefully.
I was in daze, or maybe stunned by his sudden actions.
The first thing that came into my mind, 'Why is he here?'
I just kept my mouth shut as I waited for him to finish cleaning and wiping the window while I scooted myself away from him since I had already did the sweeping.
He stopped after fifteen minutes, leaving the windows sparkling clean as he hung the wet clothes back to its original location.
I still remained at my spot as I waited for him to speak.
He just stood there as he looked up at me intently.
I was nervous, very nervous as I started to fumble my fingers.
I felt both of my cheeks started to heat up.
Yes. I admit I was having a little crush on him, but, just a little and nothing more than that.
He started to break the silence while he walked a few steps closer to me, 'I would like to know you more..'
 
I can't take it anymore. 
Whenever guys go to her, and confess to her, I feel mad.
The way she smiles at them.
The way she rejects their confession politely without hurting their feelings.
The way she enjoys listening to music when she sits alone at the school garden during break time.
Those thoughts of hers that keep on replaying in mind like a broken cassette player, I can't help but to feel a tender, warm feeling which started to arose in my heart.
And I had made a decision that able to change my perspective towards love.
'I need and I must know her, it is now or never..'
 
Ever since that day, we promised to meet each other secretly at the rooftop right after school.
It was awkward at first since we were both the quiet type.
But he always tried to start the conversation and eased the awkwardness.
At first, I was scared since he always gave out those cold aura, but as time went by, he started to open up to me slowly.
We started to talk.
We started to tell jokes.
We started to share stories.
We started to hang out, but secretly.
And we started to develop a deeper feelings towards each other.
 
After four months of knowing each other.
I find myself falling into her deeper each day.
I can't help but to smile at myself behind that mask of mine whenever she is around me.
I wanted something more.
I did not want to be her friend.
I wanted to be someone more than her friend.
So, I decided to pop that question at the rooftop.
And, she said..
 
Yes.
I waited for so long for him to pop that question.
I am happy. Very happy.
Even though he did not prepare anything special, I am still happy.
There were no decorations, no balloons, but, he did buy a fake rose and handed it to me while gazing straight into my eyes with full of emotions.
'I love you. Would you please be my girl?' he said softly, never once left his eyes away from me.
'Yes.'
He then embraced me into his hug as he wrapped his arms around me.
He then continued, 'I wish our love will never end till this rose wilts..'
 
I love him. I really do.
But, I choose to keep our relationship as a secret.
I don't want to cause any commotion in school since he is well known.
I would not want him to always protect me from his fan girls.
You don't know how scary of those girls when it comes to Daehyun and his friends.
 
Sometime, in life, we have no other choice but to keep our relationship a secret.
I love her. I really do.
That is why I chose to respect her decision.
My friends knew about our relationship.
They are all happy for me, especially Young Jae. Very happy you can say.
Even though she asked me not to worry about her, but I still look out of her from a distance.
My heart hurts whenever some guys just walk up to her and offer to carry her belongings or maybe company her to class.
I want to be the one who is standing next to her.
I want to be the one who able to hold her hands freely, in public.
I seriously don't care what other people might think.
I don't even care about those freaking fan girls of mine.
I want to tell the whole world that she is mine. Only mine.
But to protect her, watching her from a far is the only thing I could do for now.
Things are going crazy as days go by.
She always decline those guys offer nicely because she knows I hate it to the max.
But, I really can't stand it.
Who can actually endure the pain, looking at some guys trying to snatch your girl away from you?
I just can't.
I really can't take it anymore.
I am mad. I am jealous. I am angry.
Until, there was once, when I was waiting for her at the rooftop, like we normally do.
When she gently closed the door behind her, I can't help but to push her against the wall, with my right hand placing next to her face and my other hand capturing her waist as I looked intently at her.
Her eyes grew wide as I felt her gulping a mouthful of saliva.
'I can't take it anymore!' I raised my voice a little.
I did not wait for her reply as I closed our gap by kissing her passionately.
She was stunned at first, but she suddenly sneaked her arms around my waist and I started to pull her closer to me, with my chest sticking to hers and away from the wall.
It turned out to be a making out session.
I was smiling during the kisses.
It felt good. Really good.
We broke apart as we needed some air.
I could tell that she was blushing madly as she hid her face behind her hands as scooted away from me shyly.
I then chuckled as I held her wrist and pulled her closer to me.
She then went to my embrace as she hit me lightly.
'Don't ever try to make me jealous again..'
'I hate you..' she pouted as she gazed up at me shyly.
'But I love you..' I then pecked her lips softly this time as I tangled my fingers into her hair.
----------

Comments and subscribers are love? :)

 

Please visit Choco's Authored Stories for more updates, thank you :)

 

And please subscribe. Thanks :)

Last updated : 30th November 2012