Chapter 8

One-Fifth of a Second
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--One month later--

It’s been actually a month since Sunggyu had last seen Minnie. He had a full schedule and barely went out. Just to recording interviews, music stations, and back to the dorm. He also had to practice with the other INFINITE members; preparing for their next comeback.

INFINITE were all gathered in the photo studio to take photos for their comeback cover and picture book. Manager Kim glanced at his watch, “where’s the photographer? Isn’t he supposed to be here by now?”

The staffs stare around, “He just called that he couldn’t make it.”

“What?!” Manager Kim took out his phone, dialing the photographer’s phone number. “Why didn’t he inform us first?” No answer. “Aish!”

INFINITE looked at one another in confusion. “I’m sorry I’m late!” They all heard a girl’s voice through the door as she dashes in with papers in her hand. “I’m so sorry!” She stops in front of everybody and bows. “I’m sorry for being late. Mr. Seo contacted me on such a late notice…” She lifts her head up, noticing INFINITE and tried to stay calm.

Sunggyu couldn’t believe his eyes. It was Minnie. He peeked over at Sungjong, noticing him already looking back at him. Sungjong’s lips whispered, “sorry for not telling you earlier.”

Manager Kim didn’t notice a thing and questioned Minnie. “Are you the replacement?” Minnie smiled and nods. “Are you even a professional photographer?”

She handed him a folder hiding underneath t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter