( ._.)/ \(._. )

The Dangerous Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ahh! What is this! What’s so good-looking about him!” Kyuhyun shout, turning off the television. Not satisfied with that, he throws the remote on the table and buries his face on the pillow.

 

“Yah maknae! What’s wrong with you? Is it the time of the month again?” Leeteuk  asked taking a seat beside the maknae and grab the remote.

 

“Don’t turn on the television!” Kyuhyun growled at the leader. “Oh? Too late.” Leeteuk said surprised with the maknae’s sudden outburst. “Oh! It’s SNSD and the Dangerous Boys!”

 

“Eh? Where are you going? It’s your Sica-ah.” Leeteuk called Kyuhyun who grumpily walks to his room. “I’m not in the mood!” Kyuhyun shouted and slammed his door.

 

“What? Usually you’re the one who's excitedly wait to watch any shows with Sica in it.”

 

 

--

 

 

What’s so good about that boy? He’s tall? I’m wayyyyy taller. He’s good-looking? I'm sure both SONE and ELF would say that I'm way more good-looking. He's clever? Oh please, I’m Scholar Kyu. Leeteuk hyung didn’t give me that name for nothing. I successfully answered 10 questions in a game in Sukira. And and and, I was touted to be the “smart one”, having a recipient of the President’s Award after excellent result of my participation in a Math Olympiad.

 

So what else does that boy is better than me? Good voice? Pfft, seriously? I’m one of the lead singers in a popular South Korean idol group, Super Junior. Needless I need to say more? He’s blur and matches my Sica well? Btch please, I’m the awesome Cho Kyuhyun. I can be BabyKyu, SulkyKyu, ChicKyu, ShyKyu, GameKyu and ModelKyu if I wanted to. I’m unbeatable!

 

 

*knock knock*
 

 

“Cho Kyuhyun is not here!” Kyuhyun buries his face on the pillow and cover himself with his blanket.

 

The door opens and slowly been closed down. Small steps can be lightly heard under his thick blanket.

 

“Go away hyung. I’m really not in the mood right now.” Kyuhyun growled, clenching his teeth. His hyungs always un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter