Chapter 11

Oppa~! ^-^

I woke up the next morning to see I was changed and nothing had happened. I looked around only to see a body resting at the window and sitting in a chair. Hamin…My eyes noticed he had his ears out and my hand couldn’t do anything but give into the urge of touching his soft fur. So silky soft as my hands ran through it that it reminded so much of the cute little kittens I would help out with at the local pet shelter. This only made a smile reach my lips and a soft meow from Hamin. I jumped slightly, only to be cuddled later while he peacefully slept with the random murmur here and there. Aw, how cute… My hand his head so he would continue to sleep. My assumptions only lead to him carrying me up here and watching the moon before he fell asleep. Kris came into my room to wake me up, followed by Jaejoong. Both of them frowned and shook their heads, only making me make an x with my arms and pointing to Hamin. I made a sleeping pose and the two nodded before coming quickly to my aid. Kris pulled me gently into his arms while Jaejoong put Hamin onto the bed and pulling the covers up. I wanted to say how cute it looked but I just couldn’t since he might have woken up. The two “rescuers” took one of my dresses with them and such before taking me to a guest room to be put into my clothes.

Dinner took place after a long day and my feet lead me back to the library I loved. Jaejoong sat in the library as well with glasses on and a book in front of him. The small fairy of the library came to greet me, only making him look up from the book and look back down. I guess he is rather a book lover than anything really which only made me smile. I requested the fairy for a book, soon receiving it in seconds. After working up the courage, I walked over to Jaejoong and gave a smile, sitting in the chair across from him. He looked up and gave a small smile in return to mine. “Hello, Miss Ellise. How are you today?”

“I’m alright I guess. The party preparations for the celebration still got me on high wire and I just want to take a breather and have it all stop. I don’t even need a party if it’s dating. I just think my father is taking things out of proportions really.” I gave a small sigh only to be given a soft chuckle.

“I don’t think that he is really blowing things out of proportions if you ask me. My father and mother would do the same thing if you ask me. They both want to see me get married so soon and I actually feel the same way you do.” He gave more knowledge about what his parents were like and how they wanted to meet me so much. I could only chuckle once in a while at the mention of how his father and mother would react to her paying a visit and if the two of them were dating.

“I guess you do have a point there. But just wondering, what are you doing in here? Usually I’m in here alone, with the fairy of the library of course, but still. I didn’t know you would come in here as well to be honest.” I tilted my head ever so slightly while asking, hoping to get a wonderful or rather interesting answer from him.

“To be honest, I read when I stress and I also read because I enjoy it. I always feel like a story is about the adventure and not any of the destinations. And each story transports you into that world like you are witness to this wonderful plot and everything. You get what I mean?” He rested his chin onto his long, slender fingers so gracefully I swear he practiced this for months on end just to ask me this one time. A wry smile came across his face, soon followed by a smirk.

“I guess I do. I mean, a book is a different world and it is an escape. I do rather like books for that simple reason. And some of the best history is told in books, whether biased or not. Sometimes they give different perspectives and you just have to go with it sometimes.” I gave an affirmative nod with my answer. Jaejoong gave a giant grin and soon turned into an excited little kid that was just told that they would be getting a great toy as a gift soon.

“Really? I think of books that way too! I didn’t think a princess would like books in that type of way though. Most that I have met only want to settle down and have kids. They don’t even want to bother to read unless it’s necessary really. That only bothered me since all of them, well, most of the ones I met before you, looked at me like I was crazy.” His expression softened as he spoke to me, making the moment between the two of us seem so much like a dream.

On and on we talked and read some of our favorite books. It lasted through the night and soon enough, I did fall asleep while we discussed one of the best books in the library in our opinion. I could hear a faint chuckle before I dozed off to dream land. Ah, this was definitely something I could get used to. I didn’t even want to ask him the same question I asked Hamin. I didn’t want to ruin the lovely moment and conversation that the two of us had together that gave me some of the sweetest dreams I ever had really. Now this was pure bliss.