She's Just That Girl

She's Just That Girl

EXO-K was practicing endlessly for 12 hours. They decided to take a break as they disperse and left the practice room. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho left to the cafeteria while Kai decided to go and get himself a drink from the vending machine. 

When he was already gulping down, wiping off the sweat from his forehead, he  heard fmusic from somewhere. He saw a girl dancing inside one of the room and was mesmerized how she danced. 

The waves of her body, her bodyline reaching the floor easily. He gulped and saw her face. She was beautiful. "Who is she?" he thought and then he saw her turned off the music. She wiped off her sweat and picked up her bag from the floor, leaving the room from the other door. 

He knew he have to find out who she was. So, he made a plan to watch her everyday. He knew he needs her. "Must find out who she is...." he vowed before going to bed. 

Each day, he watches her...observing her dance moves. He wanted to just go in and join her but his pride wouldn't let him.  He'll be in trouble but he knew someday he will get the courage to stand there and dance with her. 

One day, he came into the empty practice room and hid himself heard some musical instruments left behind by some trainees. He watched her came in wearing some hoodie and hot pants that says PINK while wearing a cap together with it 

She did some warm-ups and began dancing, SHe danced to Ma Boy by Sistar as the way she dance was fluid and perfect as she made it in her own style. 

As she was watching her he saw how she danced eagerly. She worked hard, breaking into a lot of sweat. He heard her talking to herself. "Concentrate Joo Kyung Hee! Aish! Chincha! I must be crazy!" 

She turned off the music and laid taking a short break lying on the wooden floor. Kai struggled to get out ending up hitting his elbow at the guitar causing to fall making some noise. 

"Who's there?" she sat up straight, surprised to see him. "Oh, Kai sunbae...w-what are you doing here?" she ask and he stood up walked towards her. 

"I....saw you dance and....been keeping a close eye on you" he said "But isn't that considered stalking?": she said and he said "Ani, there's a difference....I just....wanna watch"

"Ah, well since you saw me you can leave" she said sharply. Eventhough he is her sunbae she still speaks informally to him but he doesn't care as he watched her f(x) song Electric Shock. 

He left the room and saw her dancing again. "Wow...she sure is extraordinary" he thought as he made his way back to EXO's practice room. His hyungs were mad he was gone for two hours.

"Mian hyung. I found something distracting me I can't even concentrate on our dance. Miane..I'll do my best!" he said 

"You better! Our comeback is just around the corner! Better not mess it up kid!"Suho said 

"Deh!" Kai said, pumped up. He got into position and begin dancing wholeheartedly. He knew he has a reason to smile now without faking it. Because of that one girl who changed his life. The girl named Joo Kyung Hee.

The next day, Kai rushed out after their manager left to do some errands and EXO members were taking a break. He ran towards her practice room expecting to see her but only to be disappointed. It was empty.

"Eh? Didn't she come today?" he thought aloud.

"Who Kai?" Kris asked

"Oh Kris hyung. Is just....a girl I guess" he answered and Kris raised an eyebrow

"I see...and does this girl have a name?" Kris asked

"Is Joo Kyung Hee. She's a trainee" Kai answered with a smile, thinking of her. 

"Ooh, I see, well don't let her break your heart coz we need your full attention Kai." Kris said before he left the room. Kai decided to wait but after an hour he gave up. He, with a heavy heart left the Kyung Hee's practice room and walked back towards EXO's practice room. 

He slumped beside Lay amd Chanyeol who was chatting happily while Sehun and Luhan was practicing the rubickscube. D.O. saw Kai "Yah Jongin, why the long face?" 

Kai look at D.O, and gave him a look "Nah,i guess I'm just tired hyung" he said. He knew it was a lie. The only person who knows about Kyung Hee is Kris. Kris looked at Kai, with pity and knew is best to settle it like the leader he is. 

"Group meeting" Kris announced and they all surrounded beside Kai into a huge circle in the middle of the dance floor. 

"Okay spill...what's up with you" Chen ask and Kai look at him with tired eyes 

"I'm fine...trust me" Kai said

"Lie...We know you Kim Jongin. Come on! Tell us" Baekhyun said

Kai look at each and every one of them and knock the floor with his palm. "I am okay, stop worring about me. I'm heading out first hyungs. See you tomorrow" Kai said as he swung his slingbag around his shoulder and went out. 

The rest of EXO was surprised to see that kind of reaction from him. Kris cleared his throat and said "I'll tell" EXO listened as Kris told them of the mystery girl fall in love with

"He's been dumped?" Tao ask and Xiumin hit the back of Tao's head "No you idiot!" Xiumin said glaring at the maknae. 

"It means he's in love only she doesn't know it. When he didn't see her he's depressed. We have to do something so they will be together so Kai will concentrate." Lay said with a cold and calm tone

"But hyung, what are we going to say if they do get to date and SM sungsaenim found out about it?" Luhan asked 

"We have to cover it up, but we have to keep it from Kai, arrachi?" Suho said and Kris and everyone nodded. Their manager who came back from sending Kai back to the dorm saw them in the middle shouted

"YAH! YAH! YAH! Get back to position! We don't have much time to practice!" He said. "Hyung...how is Kai?" D.O. ask and the manager look at him sadly "He seem sad, I don't know what's up  with that kid these days. Aish chicha!. Now go back to positions!"  The manager instructed and they danced the choreography well.

Meanwhile back at EXO's dorm

Kai was in the room he shared with D.O. and he tossed and turned, couldn't see. He sat up and looked out the window. He decided to get himself a glass of water and went to the kitchen. He's been feeling weird lately. He imaged the smile on her face when he was watching her dance 

He instantly smiled as well and felt his heart beating fast. He shake his head "No, no I can't fall in love with her" he said aloud. He stared into space until for quite some time and decided to go to sleep "I hope I get to see her dancing tomorrow" 

The next day:

Kai came to work, despite the fact the heavy feeling. He hoped to see her again. "Hey, Jongin! Smile! We need you to dance with us" Suho said

Then the thought gave him an idea. "Suho hyung!" he smiled like an idiot. "Gumawo!" he ran up towards the elevator and quickly went in alone, ignoring the rest of the members. 

"He sure is excited about something." Baekhyun said. "Yeah, did you say something to him Suho hyung?" Chanyeol asked as Suho just shrugged "I just said about dance and he hopped away like a crazy rabbit on steroids" Suho answered. 

Kai came out of the elevator and ran towards her practice room, as she was warming up for her practice. She was surprised to see him "Kai...what are you doing here?"

"I know this is sudden but I've been meaning to say something to you for awhile now" he started and she looked at him  confused "okay...but what is it to me?"

"I want to talk about a girl....." he continued hoping she'll catch up but she didn't seem to understand so he tried again "She's a beautiful angel who dances so amazingly."

She looked confused even more "What are you saying?"  she said, and Kai continued "She's just the girl I've been looking for. You're the girl" he said and she looked at him surprised

"Me? Why me? I'm just a nobody..." she said 

"Because you are different" he said

"I know but I can't...I don't want to ruin my future, your future as an idol especially" she said

"Please...give me a chance" he pleaded. 

"I can't...i"m sorry" she said 

"Then..."he went to the CD player and some music. "Dance with me" he said 

"Eh?" was all she said before he grabbed her by her waist and danced with her. Kai was smiling as she was still in a confused state. She looked straight into his eyes and saw warmth, in them. She felt her heart beating loudly. Pounding so hard in her chest she couldn't breathe. 

Then at that instant, he gave her a soft kiss on her lips and said "Saranghamida, Kyung Hee-sshi" he said and kissed her again. 

Unknown to them, they were being watched by 11 pair of eyes. "What did I tell you, Kai really growing up fast eh?" Suho said

"Yeah and you're growing shorter the minute everyday hyung" Chanyeol teased. "What did you say punk?" Suho said chasing after him. The other just followed them, laughing happily. 

The comeback stage was successful as they went to perform and won at Music Bank. They were all happy, even Kyung Hee was happy. She finally found warmth again after her life was always cold. Being in SM changed her after meeting Kai and she never regret it. Knowing that the both of them will be happy together till the end. 

The End