1 :)

► Suddenly ◄(갑자기) ✰

7 YEARS AGO:

"I told you not to smile in front of other girls, Choi Siwon!" Tiffany angrily raised the sketchbook which contained the message and showed it to her boyfriend. Siwon stopped smiling and blinked innocently to her. Suddenly, a group of another fan girls formed a circle around him and asked for autographs and pictures. Tiffany glared at him before going to her car leaving the sketchbook behind.

Siwon tried everything to politely push the fans but it was too late. Tiffany was already gone. He sighed and picked up the sketchbook which contained messages like "I love you" "I hate you" "I miss you" and many more. He laughed as he thought how childish his girlfriend was. He gently folded it and carried it with him on the way home. 

Tiffany got greeted by her friends in their dorm and cheered her up knowing the reason behind why she was acting that way. She wasn't normally like that but when he debuted as one of the famous boy group, Super Junior. She just can't help herself and be insecure with those people who initiates skinship with her boyfriend. Fangirls would either hug or kiss his cheek intentionally. 

"Cheer up! We'll debut too since you, Taeyeon, Sica, Sunny and Seohyun got the voice. Yuri and I are the best dancers you could find while Sooyoung and Yoona got the face!" Hyoyeon joked and threw Tiffany her favorite toy, the pink bunny that was given by Jung Yunho, better known as U-know, their sunbae and her boy best friend.

"But fans were totally disgusting! They were leeching on him!" Tiffany argued and punched the toy. The other girls laughed at her childishness and threw her pillows and light objects. She glared at them before going to her room. She quickly buried her to the bunny and thought of her future. "Would fans also do that to me someday? She checked her phone if she received a message or call from him but she did not.

She still waited yet not a single message from him came. She didn't notice that after waiting for it, she already doze off. She woke up from the loud bickering of her friends over food AGAIN, specifically Hyoyeon and Sooyoung. "That's mine!" "No Mine!" "Shut up!" Tiffany said in English so the girls who were fighting just looked at her dumfounded. They didn't know what she meant. Jessica giggled and continued eating her pancakes. 

A knock was heard so Taeyeon immediately opened the door and was shocked to see Siwon and the rest of the Super Junior members as well. Tiffany noticed and gave Siwon the same annoyed look she gave him last night. The other members so he went inside and sat beside her. The girls who was sharing the same table stood up and left them both at the kitchen.

"I won't say sorry because you'll start with your mother-like sermon so I'll just make it up to you by letting you go with me on a romantic trip. How's that?" he reasoned out but Tiffany gave him a cold shoulder. "What a thoughtful boyfriend! So am I expected to like jump in joy?!" she remarked sarcastically. "That's because he has a childish girlfriend," he said and stuck his tongue out.

"You're seriously disgusting!" Tiffany yelled still putting on a stiff face, hiding her laugh. "She's gonna laugh! She's gonna laugh!" Siwon teased so she gave in. She kicked his feet before going to where the other people were. It was very awkward since the girls didn't pay attention to the boys and just did their own thing so it left the boys no choice but to only talk with each other.

"Yah! Why aren't you entertaining the boys?!" Siwon complained and tapped Taeyeon's shoulder. "Why would we?" she just answered simply and returned her attention back to the book she was reading. "Yah! Why the heck are you treating Super Junior like this? Fans would likely trade your places just to stay on the same place with us!" Siwon whined again.

"But we're not your fans and besides, we've seen your faces like forever!" Jessica said in English. "But don't you think it's rude for you to be treating guests like this?" Ki Bum countered back. "But you weren't invited ," Jessica argued and gave him the I'm-innocent look afterwards. "What were you just talking about? I wish I could understand English!" Donghae whined like a child. "You wouldn't want to," Ki Bum assured and emotionally tapped Donghae's shoulders which made the other members laugh heavily.

"Let's go on a 2 days vacation this weekend. I've got it all covered already!" Siwon said and smiled widely. The next thing they knew, the girls were already on their rooms packing what they needed for the trip. "Hyung! Jessica is very cold now!" Ki bum whispered, a slight trace of pain covered on his voice. "That's because she'll debut as Ice Princess, don't mind her. I have to start packing too," Tiffany said and went to her room.

They were seperated into 10 rooms. Of course, the boys stayed with boys and girls likewise. After a day of just wasting time, they decided to meet and go somewhere only Siwon knows. He brought them to the cave. Tiffany's reaction was so priceless that Siwon had to peck on her lips to snap her out of her thoughts. She looked away shyly and blushed slightly. 

They got inside after a tough way of getting in and enjoyed what they were seeing. The scenery was worth it all. The water was crystal clear and as cold as ice. The stalactites amazed them more. The water was probably 30 feet deep but they didn't mind. Tiffany playfully pushed Taeyeon on the water. She yelled and they started pushing each other. The girls wore their bikinis of course, while the boys wore their trunks revealing how hot they was but the girls didn't pay attention.

They just played until they eventually got exhausted so after playing and swimming for nearly straight 8 hours. They went back and since the girls were tired, they went to their room while the boys gathered and decided to do something. 

Siwon suggested to play spin the bottle since it's the least game that wouldn't need much energy. They started it fun until Ki Bum seriosuly said something to Siwon which shocked the other members as well. "You know. I've known Tiffany for as you could ever imagine. Back then,when we were still in America, she was famous because she was the leader of our school's cheering squad and..." he hesitated to continue what he wanted to say but ended it anyway, "sleeping with boys. 13 yet she wasn't pure anymore," he finished the statement.

Ki Bum didn't really want to do it. It was a plan of Taeyeon to see what Siwon's reaction would be. They didn't want to hurt both parties but the girls were really curious to what he would do so they forced him to do it. What the boys didn't know was that his phone was on and the girls were just listening to them. "He won't believe Ki Bum!" Tiffany assured and smiled confidently.

"I don't need a problem with that," Siwon commented so the girls started to jump in joy and teased Tiffany, "because I'm just playing with her," he added. The girls stopped what they were doing and thought if they heard it right. "So can I have her then?" Ki Bum asked. "Of course!" Siwon yelled, no regrets was heard. "Then okay," Ki Bum said and clenched his fists. He sarcastically remarked and ended the call, not wanting to let the girls hurt even more.

TIFFANY'S POV:

I didn't know what to do. Tears were racing and it was making my visions blurry. I fought for him, confidently told my friends that he wouldn't believe Ki Bum but he did. The girls started panicking and Taeyeon tore up beside me too. She didn't want it to happen this way. She was thinking the same way as me. THEY actually thought that he would protect me.

"Mianhe, I didn't expect it to be like this," Taeyeon spoke between her sob and gently patted my back. I don't know what to do now. The others started to cry with the sight of me and Taeyeon crying. "I'm going to beat some people's first!" Hyoyeon said and stood up but I gently stopped her by hugging her.

"I'm going to do this lady like so it's okay. We didn't expect it to be something like this. Truth be told, he was only playing with me. and it's killing me," I said and forced a smile. I'm hurting more since not only the truth hurt me but my friends. my bestfriends. "Mianhe, I-" "Stop! It's not your fault guys. I should be happy that I knew about this earlier, otherwise I'd be hurt even more when that time comes," I said and hugged each one of them.

You can do this, Hwang Mi Young. Remember what your mom told you? Always do everything with class. You're a woman. Not a girl that would cry everytime just because of this. Just remember this: "A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe and leaves before she is left." - Marilyn Monroe. Trust yourself. If you'd be able to do that then, everything's going to be alright.

Hi guys! I just wanted to update the first chapter and I guess you already know why they broke up. I'm going to update more probably next week since we have exams this week and my mom is scolding me for being so stubborn to post this. xD