Only You~

Only You~

Bang POV:

{"I wonder if Zelo likes me? I hope he does confessing to him will not be so rewarding... hmm, should i get cherry tomatoes just in case he doesn't it can act as a distraction. Well I guess it's all or nothing, Himchan wasn't so helpful at all he helped me write a song and It just turned into one of my wet dreams...God i hate Himchan so much..."} *BANG* Bang ran into Zelo while walking down the hall from his room. Bang blushed since before they bang into each other his mind was wrapped around Zelo. Bang took this as an opportunity to get him alone to confess. Bang made quick and rash decision, he grabbed Zelo's wrist and took him into Zelo's room. Bang put Zelo on his bed and then Bang made sure no one else was there. When the coast was clear Bang got down on knee and began to tell Zelo his heart. "To be honest I normally don't act like, like a foolish teenager, but maybe because of your age, I go back to being an 18 years old. If only we met sooner. I have no idea how I've lived so long with out finding you.... Wow now i sound a bit to romantic no? hehehe. So Choi Junghong, you perfect from the strands of you cute blond hair, to you y pink lips, to your amazing body, you, i just always loose my words around you cause you literally take my breath away... Well i guess what I'm saying is Zelo-ah will you be mine? To be honest i want top drink Hot chocolate and cuddle on the couch, i want to hold your hand while walking in the park, to be honest  ever since i met you I've always wondered if those candy pink lips of your really tasted like. So Jello-ah will you be mine?"

Zelo POV:

{ " i wonder if bang-hyung likes me? Well i guess the real question is, does he know i like him? I mean that one day when i almost fell in practice and he caught me bridal style, my heart was racing, it felt like it was going a million miles per hour... I think I'm going to confess today, Jonguppie-hyung said i should.... hmmm i hope he's right.} *BANG* Zelo was surprised running into Bang-hyung, Zelo was actually going to get him for dinner, he volunteered to do it. When they bumped into each other all Zelo did was Smile like a Pabo , and blush madly. All of a sudden Bang-hyung takes his wrist and pulls him into his own bedroom, to be honest to Zelo , it felt like one of his grown-up dreams and Zelo didn't question any of it just went with the flow. Bang-hyung started to look around the room, and then kneeled in front of me, to Zelo right now he felt like the the luckiest guy ever. Bang-hyung was spilling his feelings, and for a moment Zelo was trying to keep up, but he was so shocked that the apple of his eye is confessing first felt like he was in lala land. After Bang-hyung was done spilling his feels, he looked with at Zelo with a gummy eye smile and a small hint of blush, waiting for the teen's answer. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" Zelo shouted and the collapsed on to the floor in front of Bang-hyung. Zelo's face was like an anime character, his eyes were hearts and his whole face was red. Next thing you know Zelo is taken into the deepest kiss he could have ever wished for and then the rest is HISTORY~!

* Annyoung readers~! I hope you liked my first Banglo and first one-shot~! If you liked it please tell so I write many more and maybe even better ones thanks and i love you guys~! <3