LOL AMBER LOLOLOLOLOL

Amber+Skirts and Dresses = Almost died of laughing Kris [DRABBLE]

 

Amber + Skirts and dresses = Almost Died of Laughing Kris

Things kicked off pretty well that day for F(x). They had practice and then rest and then practice and then teases Vic Umma about her ex husband Nickhun. Since the SMTOWN World Tour is nearing by, they had been practicing like no tomorrow. Everyone was tired out except for Amber.

“Guys! Come on! One last run!” Amber cheered. Luna groaned.

“Stop it Amber. We are tired!” She said as she chucked an empty water bottle and threw it at Sulli’s direction, much to the other’s displeasure.

“Yeah. My body can’t go on. God save me!” Krystal groaned as she rolled on the dance room’s floor. She stopped when she reached the clothes rack which was near the door. Amber sighed.

“Vic Umma?” She pleaded. Victoria just shook her head weakly.

“Let us rest, Amber.” She said and yawned as she grabbed some anonymous jacket to cushion her head.

“Umma, that’s my jacket!” Sulli whined.

“I don’t care. I need my sleep. Krystal barely gave me enough sleep last night.”

“I am a growing lady of needs, okay? It is not weird if I always crave for food.”

“Sure. Lamb Chops at 5 AM. Sure.” Victoria said as she rolled her eyes. “Anyways, I want to sleep. Goodnight.”

“It is noon, Umma.”

“Good Afternoon, then.” Victoria said as she closed her eyelids. Amber glance at Luna who shook her head vigorously.

“Go prank on Kyuhyun with someone else this time.” She said as she waved Amber away. Amber sighed. Why were they’re so tired? Electric Shock’s dance wasn’t too complicated.

Okay, she admit that she had a few leg cramps and slight head ache at start, but after that, it was smooth sailing.  She lazily dragged her body to her bag and flipped it open, revealing her phone.

Who should she call today to hang out?

Yunho?  

Nah, she wasn’t that close to the TVXQ leader.

Kyuhyun?

Nah. She would have just get trolled again.

Key?

Nah. Then she would have another 50 minutes lecture on how to be girly by the diva.

Jay Park?

Wait, since when she had Jay Park’s number in her phone anyways? They barely know each other.

And after rejecting contacts after contacts, she stopped at two numbers.

First one was Heechul.

No, she wasn’t going to be suffering from pink stilettos and leotards if she ever dropped by to their dorm to visit lady HeeHee.

Second one was Wu Fan.

Well, at least it wasn’t Chanyeol. Amber swore the last time she met with Chanyeol , she though he was smoking on crack or something. Then she learnt from Baekhyun (the eyeliner guy Amber liked to call him) that he was always that crazy.

Amber clicked the green telephone icon and listened to the dial tone.

“Hello?”

“Yo, Kris. It’s me.”

“Ah, Amber. What do you want?” She could hear ‘oohh’s’ from the background. Probably his bandmates as Kris shouted something in Chinese to them. It wasn’t because Amber can’t understand, it was because it was too loud. She heard a door click and then it was quiet.

“Sorry. The guys were being loud. So what do you want?”

“Do you wanna hang out now? The girls here rejected me like I was leftover meat casserole-“

“HEY!” Kris heard Luna’s and Sulli’s voice echoed at the back.

“So I was thinking about hanging out with you. Since you were the only one normal in my contacts list.” Kris raised an eyebrow at her exclamation.

“Isn’t Kyunhyun sunbaenim in your contacts as well?”

“Yeah. But he’ll just start trolling with me again.” Amber said in a bored tone.

“Hey, what about you hang out with the guys here? I mean like, please. They are being baboons. Tao keeps bugging me to buy Gucci-“

“GEGE! BUY ME GUCCI PLEAAASSSEEEE~” As if on cue, Tao shouted from inside the room. Kris sighed, wondering why SM didn’t make the walls soundproof. “… And Lay can’t stop whining about Suho and so is Luhan about Sehun.  So I’d really appreciate you saving my , my head and my wallet right now.”

Amber thought about it for a while.  

Crazy time with EXO-M

Or

Die in boredom with the F(x) members.

She’d pick baboons over tired out members every day. No contest.

“Okay. I’ll come over in 10 minutes.” Amber said as she ended the call. “Bye guys. See you later.” Amber said as she wore her jacket and stepped out of the practice room, humming a tune.  

 

10 minutes later, she was greeted with chaos. Xiumin bounced on her excitedly.

“OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH Amber! How long have you not visited us?” he exclaimed happily. Amber smiled at him.

“Hi to you too, Miseokkie oppa.” She said. She was then greeted by the rest of the members, Kris was last.

“So, what is this apocalypse or doom or Gucci thing you said to me about?” Amber asked the M leader. Kris pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Just wait for 3 more seconds. “ He said. Amber waited.

3

2

Crash

1

Kris opened his eyes as saw Xiumin broke the vase with a soccer ball.

“That it? Not much of a problem to me.” Amber said and scoffed.

“You just wait. Second one is coming on.”

“GEGEEEE! WHEN WOULD YOU BUY ME GUCCI?!?” Tao wailed. He looked at Amber. “I don’t suppose you can buy me Gucci, Amber jie jie?” He questioned. Amber shook her head.

“No thank you, Tao.”

“Kris! Sehun wouldn’t reply my messages!” Luhan wailed.

“I wonder how Suho is doing…” Lay wondered.

“You guys are dorks. Hi Amber noona.” Chen said as he rolled on the floor, mp3 plugged in his ears.  Amber squinted her eyes.

“Okay. I get what you are facing.” She mused. “Hey guys!” She clapped her hands. Everyone stopped. “Let’s play a game, okay?” She offered.

“What game?” Lay asked, interested. They gathered into a small circle.

“Truth or Dare.” Amber challenged. They all agreed (after Tao did all his might to make the moping Luhan join the game). Amber placed a plastic water bottle in the middle. “I take the first spin.”

Amber spun it, hard.  At last, the bottle stopped at… Jongdae.

“Okay. Truth.”

“Is it true you do not feel that comfortable when Xiumin was all over Luhan?” Amber asked, clearly noted about ‘Xiuchen’ and ‘Xiuhan’. Jongdae gulped.

“Um well, Xiumin is my friend. I suppose he has the right to be friends with-“

“Cut the crap man and answer it.” Tao said, bored.

“Okay so I do feel a little jealous. So?” Jongdae said. He crossed his hands over his chest and sulked. Xiumin came over and bear hugged him, making a smile play on his lips.

“Okay, ew. Let’s move on.” Amber said. Chen took the bottle and spun it. It stopped on Kris. Kris raised his brows.

“Give me a dare.” He said. The ‘oooh’s’ were heard. Chen snickered.

“I dare you to survive a whole minute of Tao’s aegyo.”

That did it.

Amber almost laughed at the pale Kris.

“Come on Kris. Is Dhuizhang a scaredy cat?” Chen teased.

“No! Bring it on!” Kris said as he face Tao.

So, basicly the whole room erupted in laughter at the free aegyo show. Amber clutched her stomach as the other guys rolled on the floor.

“That was hilarious. You should have seen your face, Kris hyung. It was epic.” Jongdae said as he tried to calm himself from the giggles. Kris rolled his eyes.

“Whatever.” He muttered. “My turn.” He said as he spun the bottle. It landed on Amber. She smirked.

“Give me the best dare you’ve got, Kris.” She challenged. Kris snickered.

“Okay. I was going to go easy, but you asked for it.” Kris said and inhaled. “I dare you to wear girly clothing for a whole day tomorrow.”

And it was Amber’s turn for her face to turn pale.

 

*Tomorrow*

“Amber! Come on!” Kris groaned from outside the women’s toilet.

“W-wait! A few more minutes!” She begged. She looked at herself in the mirrors.

She was utterly disgusting. The pink tank top was covered with the denim jacket and the sick yellow polka dotted skirt just made her want to vomit.  Worse, the stilettos that she borrowed from Lady HeeHee is the worse. The 3 inch shoes made her fall various of times if her Vic Umma didn’t teach how to walk properly while wearing stilettos last night. She took a deep breath as she pushed the door open to reveal a waiting Kris.

Kris’s jaw dropped.

“Amber, you look…” He said in shock. “…weird.” Amber rolled her eyes.

“I know, stupid. You are the one who gave me this dare.” She whined. “The skirt makes my legs feel so exposed!” She groaned.

“But you wear shorts sometimes.”

“Yeah, but this is waaayy short. I cannot believe Sulli had something like this. This is utterly disgusting. I think I might puke.” She said.

Well, pink tank tops, denim jackets, yellow polka dot skirt and pink stilettos isn’t a good combination of a rowdy, loud and tomboy Amber.

“Everybody is going to flip when they see you.” Kris said as he stiffed a laugh. Amber punched his shoulders.

“Not funny, Kris. I will kill you with Heechul’s shoes.” Amber threatened him.

“Sure. Kill me with..” Kris couldn’t hold it in. He bursted out laughing until he was clutching his stomach and rolling on the ground.

“Um, Kris?” Kris looked up and saw his sunbaenim, Leeteuk. He quickly stood up and bowed.

“Ah, Leeteuk sunbaenim.” He said as he smiled.

“So, I see you have a girlfriend. What’s her name?” Leeteuk asked, curious.

“Really, sunbaenim? You don’t recognize her?” Kris asked in shock. Leeteuk shook his head as Kris erupted in laughter again, confusing the other.

“Am I missing something?” He asked. Amber rolled her eyes.

“Its, me, Leeteuk oppa.” She said. Leeteuk took 10 seconds to process the whole incident and ended up laughing like Kris.

So after meeting 10 members of SMTOWN (in which everyone laughed their asses out. Yes, even SNSD), Kris and Amber settled down in a café next to the SM Building. The fangirls there whispered something about EXO-M’s Kris dating and all. Amber sighed.

“They don’t know it’s me, do they?” Amber said as she took a bite of her cream puff. Kris stiffened a laugh.

“No, apparently not.” He said. “Hey Amber, you wanna know something?” Kris asked. Amber looked at him.

“What?”

“You look kind of pretty in a girly outfit.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shut up you moron.” She said as she threw her cream puff at his face.

________________________
LOLOLOLOLOL DOES THIS EVEN PASS FOR CRACK?

So... I heard some of you guys wanted a sequel. How interesting....