Was that the sound of my heart breaking or-?

Crazed Perfectionist;Zhang Yixing.

 

Joonmyun sighed when he felt a pair of hands knocking his glasses off his nose and proceeding to cover his eyes.

 

“Guess who?”He heard an almost soundless whisper,which made him squirm out of the other’s hold.

“Sehun!I told you!I’m busy right now,so-“

 

He stopped talking when he realised that Chanyeol and Baekhyun were standing behind him,looking at him curiously.He stared back at them.

 

“Guuuuysss....”He started slowly,wondering whether he was hallucinating as Chanyeol began hooting while Baekhyun joined in soon afterwards.

“Joonie’s got a boyfriend!Joonie’s got a boyfriend!”Baekhyun cheered cheekily,making Joonmyun hit him hard on the back of his head in embarrassment.

“Byun Baekhyun,what the hell?Thank God there’s no one in the staff room right now!And just how the hell did the both of you get in here anyway?”Joonmyun snapped,fuming at his friend’s puerile antics.

 

Meanwhile,Chanyeol was busy spinning on a swivel chair,going “Whee!Baekkie look at me!”.

Baekhyun used his foot to kick the chair across the floor,pushing Chanyeol as hard as he could.He turned to face Joonmyun when he heard a loud satisfying “Crash!”.

The eldest simply stared in horror as Chanyeol crashed into the wall,landing gracelessly on the floor before curling into himself.

 

“Um...Baekhyun...I think Chanyeol is-“

Baekhyun cut him off,"That doofus will be fine!And yeah,Chanyeol managed to slip in a sleeping pill into the security guard’s drink while I was busy distracting the old man at his post.We simply sneaked in as soon as he knocked out.”

 

Joonmyun’s eyes were wide as he stared at Baekhyun in disbelief.

“Dude!You do know that you could have just contacted me?What the ?”He panicked,about to hustle down to the guard’s post when he noticed Chanyeol sniggering on the floor.

“I can’t believe you fell for that Joonmyun,”Chanyeol cried out in between his laughs,clutching his stomach tightly.

 

Baekhyun laughed along with him while Joonmyun could only cover his face in mortification.

 

“I swear,one day,you guys are going to get it from me real bad.I mean it,”He mumbled tiredly as he got back to his desk,sitting on his comfortable chair.

 

His so-called best friend plopped his on his desk,which made Joonmyun frown in disapproval.

 

“You’re going to get your sweaty print all over my desk,”he said with a frown.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance because Hello?He is flawless?He doesn’t sweat?What is Joonmyun talking about?

 

“So...’Fess up!Who’s Sehun?Is he that hot teacher who Chanyeol and I had just seen on our way here?Blond hair?Tall?So...Freaking...Gorg-"Baekhyun stopped rambling as soon as he noticed that Chanyeol was glaring at him from his position on the floor,which frightened him a little because Chanyeol rarely frowns and when he does,it’s never directed towards Baekhyun.

The brunette simply cleared his throat before continuing,”That Sehun guy....Ah.Just wh-“

 

The staff room door opened all of a sudden,which made Chanyeol and Baekhyun squeal as they scrambled underneath Joonmyun’s desk.

Joonmyun squeaked,and then gave a manly cough, as Sehun rushed over to him and dragged him off his chair.

 

“For God’s sake Sehun,what now?”He asked impatiently,about to tell Baekhyun and Chanyeol that the coast was clear because it was only Sehun who had entered.

 

And even if it was a teacher or two who’d entered,they wouldn’t even have to hide in the first place because he was pretty sure that they wouldn’t mind him having some friends around.It’s a school,not a prison.

He was about to knock on the smooth surface of his desk and tell the two stooges to get out of their hiding place when Sehun suddenly hoisted him onto the desk and hooked Joonmyun’s legs around his slim waist.The poor teacher just about blew his top at the sudden action when Sehun leaned in to give him a sweet little kiss on the lips.

 

“I missed you Mr Kim,”he whispered into Joonmyun’s ear,making the elder roll his eyes.

 

He was jumping for joy on the inside,sobbing disgustingly as he clutched his chest.He was singing Edelweiss and running across a stretch of fields,holding onto a scarf over his head.And then he remembered that Sehun's his student and that inappropriate behaviours between student and teacher has never been condoned in the school.Or any school,for that matter.

So,he pushed Sehun away,hopping off his desk.At the exact moment,Baekhyun and Chanyeol crawled out from beneath the desk,gawking up at Sehun.

 

Chanyeol whispered loudly,”Baekkie,isn’t he the guy who had Joonie’s in the car and didn’t wipe his cumstain off the-"

 

Baekhyun tackled Chanyeol to the ground,smothering the other’s mouth with his hands as he smiled goofily at Joonmyun and Sehun.

Joonmyun groaned in bewilderment.

Sehun blushed,cheeks turning beet red within a few seconds.

 

"I'll come back later at a better time,Mr Kim,"Sehun said formally,giving a stiff bow before exiting.

 


 

 

Yixing gave a tiny “Whoop!” when he noticed Sehun coming out of the teachers’ lounge room,heart racing as he took a few steps towards the handsome creature’s direction.

And then the door opened wide once again and he saw Mr Kim walking out with two other guys in tow.

His palms began sweating.He took out his phone,desperate to text Ying Xiang,or maybe to call her even,because he really couldn’t help but to look at the teacher’s ,swaying subtly from side to side as he talked to the two males who were now beside him.

 

Why?Why?Zhang Yixing stop doing this!

 

Yixing dropped his phone.

The sound of Yixing’s feet shuffling against the floor as he tried to catch up with Sehun wasn’t loud.But the clatter of his phone as it fell to the floor,screen facing downwards,alerted the four other men of his presence.

They turned.

Four sets of eyes widened as they realised that an iPhone had just fallen.An iPhone 4 without any protective casing whatsoever because Yixing had never gotten around to buying one (he had never managed to find one he liked).

He knelt.

Mr Kim and the others all hastened towards him,stopping directly in front of the crime scene.

 

“Uh-oh Yixing...”Mr Kim uttered sympathetically,patting his shoulder.

 

Yixing took it as approval to hug the dumbfounded teacher,gasping as he tried not to sob aloud.Mr Kim froze in his grasp.

 

“Hey,what-“Sehun snarled,but his lover gave him a chastising look,which made him turn his head in annoyance.

“Hush,Sehun.Can’t you see he’s distraught?”Mr Kim laid awkwardly on Yixing’s lap,hands rubbing the younger's back soothingly.

 

Yixing pointed at his phone.

 

“I-"His breath hitched,making the other men glance worriedly at the object in question,with the exception of Sehun,”I can’t bear to look at it...What if it’s...Cracked?”

“Seven years of bad luck!”He wailed,as he nuzzled Mr Kim’s soft neck,not realising just how much he was enjoying all of the attention(and affection) he’s given.

 

Even though Sehun looked pissed.

 

"Hello?I thought that only applies to mirrors?"Sehun asked.No one paid any attention to him.

 

Huh,Yixing thought.

 

But still.

 

Yixing continued hugging Mr Kim’s warm body,fear seeping into his mind as the tallest among them slowly started to turn Yixing’s iPhone such that the screen was facing them.   

 


 

 

A/N:Crack oh god.I didn't expect this much crack. OTL

Here guys,have some y SeHo.

tumblr_mef0o3TVih1rplnhzo1_500.gif