Final

He Left

I woke up, with nobody beside me on the king size bed. So, I sat down, rubbing my eyes. Then, I wore my bedroom sandles. I walked around the apartment.

 

Where is he? I asked myself.

 

I walked back to the bedroom and checked the wadrobe. It's all my clothes. Something's going on here. I dig through the pile of clothes and they were all mine. It became really weird. I walked all over the place. Wait, I spot something in the living room. Our photo. Together. Was on the floor. The glass part of the frame shattered into pieces. I picked those sharp pieces with my bare hands and cried.

 

Oppa, where are you?

 

A note was on the door. I took it with my bloody hands and read it.

 

"Dear ______,

 

I'm sorry, but I have to. I love someone else. Being with you, is just to experience it. It? Relationships. I've never been in a relationship, so I asked you to be mine. I'm sorry for being an idiot. You're great to be someone's girlfriend. Anyways, I'll be leaving. Living in someone else's apartment. I'm really sorry to leave you, but I still love you. Please erase me from you memory, I'll do the same.

 

From, Jinyoung"

 

You really are an idiot. You're just a coward, Jinyoung. You're just scared that if you do something wrong in the relationship of yours, she'll leave you.

 

I called my friend, Haneul.

 

"Please leave a message after the tone, teet,"

 

"Hanuel-ah. My apartment will be empty. I'll be moving to some other place. You can use this place as a party house or whatever. The keys will be under the door mat."

 

Before I gathered all my stuff, I washed the blood of my hands and applied cream then wrapped it with the bandage. I ran to the room, to change into proper clothes. Skinny jeans and a long t-shirt with a net type of jacket. Then I collect all my stuff then stuffed it all into my bag. Every part of the house. All my stuff. Into my bag. I wore my boots then left the house, leaving the keys under the mat.

 

Outside the building, I waited for the bus for 10 minutes. When it came, I sat down at one corner. I was glad that the bus was empty yet sad that he left. Liar.

 

I looked outside, pouting. The sunlight shone on me which made me frown a little. The bus came into a stop. I hit my against the seat in front. It didn't hurt, well just a little. I rubbed the pain away. I look up. Someone caught my attention. Damn, it's him. My best friend, Ray Kim Hyun Il. He saw me. Eye to eye. I quickly look outside and sobbed a bit. Ray sat beside me and asked,

 

"What brings you here, ______?"

 

I didn't bother to answer so I kept quiet.

 

"Hey, is something wrong?' he asked in a concern voice. 'If you don't answer, I'm gonna annoy you."

 

"Annoy me as much as you want," I mumbled.

 

"What is that? Annoy you as much as I want? Ok, but no. I don't wanna make you mad. Seriously, tell me what happen,"

 

"He left,"

 

"Who?"

 

"Jinyoung,"

 

"That dude. What did he do?" Ray saw my wrapped hand and held it. "Did he do this?"

 

"Nawh. Our photo frame fell and I held the glass pieces with my bare hands,"

 

"Aish, jinjja? Babo,"

 

I ignored his last word and gave him the letter. He scan through it seriously.

 

"Oh God! What the heck is wrong with him? He's just, ugh. Using you!" he yelled.

 

Everyone stared at us. I covered his mouth.

 

"Oppa... I know, ok? I don't see the point of asking me to be his and not other girls,"

 

"You may be his second on the list,"

 

"Ok, whatever,"

 

"Anyways, where to?"

 

"Somewhere like the park,"

 

The bus stopped exactly at the place near the Han River. I got off the bus, followed by Ray. As I was walking, together with Ray, I saw Jinyoung. Jinyoung with another girl. Whe I saw him, I ran while crying. Ray ran after me.

 

"______-ah! Yah!" jhe called out for me but I didn't respond.

 

When I got close to the bench near the river, Ray caught me and hugged me tightly. He wiped off my tears. I sobbed.

 

"Sshh... Sshh... Uljima... Oppa's here..."

 

"I couldn't stand seeing him anymore!" I cried louder.

 

"He said to forget him, so just do it. Find someone else,"

 

"I don't want to be in a relationship anymore,"

 

"You're really... Stubborn at times..." he grabbed me by the shoulders and looked at me in the eyes.

 

"______-ah..."

 

"Y-" before I could even answer, his lips were against mine.

 

-

 

"Jagiya..." someone shook me up.

 

So, I woke up and sat down.

 

"Uljima, arasseo?

 

Without knowing, I hugged him tight, crying. It was Jinyoung.

 

"Oppa don't ever leave me!"

 

"What are you talking about? I'll never do that," he patted my back.

 

"N-ne..." I nodded.

 

He wiped my tears then kissed my forehead.

 

"Now, go back to sleep, alright?" he smiled.

 

I smiled and nodded. Then, lay back and slept again.

 

"Goodnight, jagiya"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

LOL, to be honest, I feel SOOOO bad to make Jinyoung in here. ;A; Well, it's just a fanfic. OTL. 3