I said it.

It Isn't Thousand miles but Million Miles Away From You....

Donghae's POV:

Is she sick? or something. I and Jessica look confuse, and wondering.

"Jessica, Donghae I just wantd both of you to leave happy and marry each other, ok?"Yoona said.

"What going on Yoona?"Jessica asked.

"I going to leave and have a long long vacation."Yoona said.

"Where?"I asked.

"I don't know where but far."Yoona said.

"Yoon, please tell us where?"Jessica said.

"Sorry Jess, but I can't tell you."Yoona said.

"Are you really ok Yoona? It seem like your leaving us forever."I said.

"It closer to that and there possibility I am leaving you forever."Yoona said.

"Please stop joking your making me nervous."Jessica said.

"Jess I'm really happy your so kind, caring, and alway let me mingle with you. I'm really happy but for know I'm leaving first."Yoona said.

"Donghae, you've been my bestfriend for years now, and i remember how you wanted Jessica so badly. Take care of her and if i'll know you hurt her. i'll hunt you."Yoona said.

"I want you both to forget about me and never think i exist. It's easy right?"Yoona said.

"Yoona, what are you trying to say?"I asked.

"1 year left, 6 months, now 1 week left."Yoona said.

"Yoona."Jessica said.

"Jess I have just one week left and the end is tomorrow."I said.

Kriingg..(bell rings)

"I need to go to class."Yoona said

Jessica's POV:

Yoona are you trying to say goodbye? Please not know you need to witness how you help us together.

Jessica's Text:

Yoogie, please tell me what happen? I won't tell Hae.

Yoona's Text:

Jess, I had a disease and I have until tomorrow.

I was there left shock is this her family history of this certain disease.

I wanted to talk about it more but my profressor came.

Yoona's POV:

Hae, Jess thanks for being a friend. I wanted both of you because I know both of can take care of each other.

I need to wait for tomorrow to let the angel from above to fetch me.


hey reader,

             I lovingyoonhae is sad because I don't think that anyone is interested on my stories I may delete all my stories and to cut my connection with AFF.  Goddessprincess unnie thanks for your comments and I hope you'll leave a comment in this chapter..