Jonghyun's Teaser

Jupiter; SHINee Female Version?

-told in Jjong's POV-

It's been almost a month since Sekyung and I broke up. To be honest, until now, it feels like my heart has been ripped into millions of pieces. I still can't believe she told me that. Was I bad? Was I not perfect for her? Where have I gone wrong? "You okay Jjong?" I turned around and saw Jinki-hyung. I meekly nodded. "Hm, let's go eat lunch at the cafeteria Jjong. They're serving chicken." Jinki-hyung happily told me. I nodded and followed him.

I looked around the cafeteria; it was quite full since it was early. "Where are the other members, hyung?" I asked him. He shrugged and walked towards the counter. I walked to the opposite side and walked towards the veranda. I sighed as the cool breeze met my skin. I sighed. "Why did you have to leave me, Sekyung?" I muttered to myself.

"Don't dwell on it. If she left you, then I guess you were never supposed to be together. You'll just have to keep moving forward." a voice said. When I turned around, there was nobody there except for a white handkerchief.


Okay! So let's pretend they broke up! Haha~ People, keep applying~ Apply for Jonghyun as well~ y'know, love stories starts with hankies, lol.