Can I have this dance..

The Reason is Enough

"I can't believe your so sweet Jessica.." Yoona teased the blonde girl and put her arms in Seohyun's arm. Seohyun was shock on Yoona's action but she just shrugged her thoughts and let it be. Sooyoung saw Yoona's action and went on Yonna's side and whisper "left behind ehh?" she wink and increase her pace away from the latter..

"Stop it guys or I won't go with you" Jessica said coldly and glared her friends. She can't help but to blush whenever her friends about Yuri.

"Are you bullying my Love?" Yuri pop out from nowhere which startled the other girls. Yuri wink to Jessica which cause the latter to blush. Yuri smiled widely seeing the reaction of the blonde girl.

"Yul something interesting happen a while ago, Je--kncwinlanerjo" Sooyoung covered Yoona's mouth and whispered "Pabo you know Yuri is still confused about her feelings to Victoria,and don't want to hear about that so shut up"Sooyoung slap Yoona's head and glared at Yoona. Yoona just rub her head and mouth "sorry". 

"I know and heard everything.." Yuri thought and unconsciously smile widely.

 

Flashback

"Yuri I invited the Men basketball team in SM High for our practice next week. So can I expect a win?" Coach raise his both eyesbrows and eyed Yuri.

"We'll do our best coach, we played with them on time." Yuri blurted which cause her coach to frown.

"What do you mean?"

"When we are in the park playing basketball they approach us and ask us if we can play with them." Yuri answered with a bitter smile coz she remember they loss the game.

"What happen?" Her coach curiously ask.

"We loss coach, but don't worry coach we studied their moves. I guess we can do something about it." Yuri tried to brighten the aura.

"Ok.. go tell the others and practice hard ok.." her coach smiled at her then gestured Yuri to go out.

Yuri decided to take a short cut going to their place, when she heard someone shouted. Out of curiosity she followed the noise and tip toed to avoid attention. She heard familiar voices when she peck a little she saw Jessica,Victoria and Siwon. She stayed in her position until the incounter was finished. She unconsciously grinned when she heard Jessica's words, she's really happy inside that she can't explain. She slowly walked away and hide herself for awhile..

End of the flashback.

 

 "What?" Yuri pretended to be annoyed. "I thought no more lies ehh?"she ask herself.

"What they mean is we talked about who will perform first and we decided to do the duet thing. We the glee club decided to let Jessica perform first." Tiffany nonchalantly said and trying to save the others. Tiffany nudge the other members and luckily the other understand what she meant and just nodded their heads.

"Whhaatt?" Jessica shouted and went to Tiffany.

"Jessie you can sing well and we didn't let you audition so just think this as an audition." Tiffany bluntly explain and looking away avoiding Jessica's deathly glare. Jessica was about to respond when someone already talk.

"Is that so? Guys can I perform first?"Yuri nervously asked her teammates. Yuri wanted to know Jessica deeply and she thinks doing the performance together they can be closer and know each other  more.

"May we know your reason's first?" Taeyeon teasingly ask. The others are waiting for Yuri's reply.

"Aahh guys can we eat first?" Sooyoung whine and rubbing her stomach.

Paaaak..

"ouch..what is that for?" Sooyoung angrily turn her head while placing her hand on her hips.

"You ruin the moment shikshin." Hyoyeon yelled at Sooyoung, the latter just pout, Seeing Sooyoungs respond the other burst into laughter. They decided to take their lunch first. After an hour, they are done eating and washing the dishes. They all went to the living room.

"So Yul what is your reason?" Taeyeon ask Yuri again and slam her lazily in the couch.

"I just feel to perform first."Yuri lied and avoid the gazes of her friends. Taeyeon shook her head, she look at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon mouth "just let her perform, don't  ask more questions." Taeyeon nodded coz she got what Hyoyeon mean, Yuri might change her mind if we dig deeper.Yuri is still on Denial state.

"Ok.. if you insist." Taeyeon calmly muttered. Yuri hug her and whisper "thank you". Yuri smiled the others.

"So we must go to our music room to practice." Yoona excitedly blurted. The others just nodded their heads. Jessica was all silent, she keep on asking herself if she will do it or not. They went upstairs and the glee club was amazed of the sight, the room was simple yet eligant.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaK4BX2DcteBbhU2tMBDL

 

Jessica was busy scanning the beautiful room when she felt someone grab her hand. She look at her side and she saw Yuri.

"What?" Jessica coldly ask.

"Are you ok? You are silent since we arrive here." Yuri worriedly ask the blonde girl. The blonde girl just nodded her head and keep her gaze in the room.

"You are going to perform right?" Yuri hesitantly ask again. The blonde girl didn't respond. Yuri was hurt and let out a heavy sign.

"If you don't want to perform with me, I'll tell the others so they can change your partner." Yuri sadly said and walk away. After a minute of walking someone grab her hand and she can't help but to smile. She turn her head back and saw Jessica staring straight in her eyes."I'm going to perform with you." Jessica shyly said. Yuri hug and thank her, she drag Jessica at the center..

"Guys I'm not gonna play any instrument." Yuri blurted, her teammate look at her.

"Why?" Hyoyeon confusely ask.

"I just don't feel like playing any instruments, I don't want to." Yuri sternly exclaim and look at her teammates instensely. Her friends just nodded in responds. Yuri don't want to play any instruments coz it will lead her to her past again.

"So what you gonna do?" Yoona curiously ask.

"dance and sing." Yuri short respond.

"I can't dance." Jessica coldly said and eyed at Yuri. Yuri approach the blonde girl and held both her hand and mouthed "Trust me." Yuri took her Ipod and put it on the speaker. She went immediately in Jessica and position the blonde girl on the center as she take a few steps away from the blonde girl. Jessica frown and was confused. Yuri signal Sooyoung to play the song

 

http://youtu.be/qO2VwoTiOCQ

TITLE: Can I have this dance

From High School Musical 3

 

When the song starts to play, Yuri slowly step forward and offer her hand while singing the song.Jessica took Yuri's hand. Yuri put Jessica's hands on her shoulder and wrap her arms in Jessica's waist.

Take my hand, take a breath
Pull me close and take one step
Keep your eyes locked on mine,

Yuri lift Jessica's face and their eyes meet. Yuri smile while singing.

And let the music be your guide.
 

 Yuri started to sway and swing Jessica as she keep singing and lock her eyes to Jessica.

Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)
We'll keep dancing (to keep dancing) wherever we go next

Yuri put Jessica's hand on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms in Jessica's waist and still singing.

(chorus)
It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Yuri pulled Jessica closer that they can feel each others heart beat. Yuri keep on staring Jessica, she wanted to the blonde girl to feel the song because she's into the song. She don' know what she's feeling now. All she wanted is to enjoy this moment with Jessica. She let go Jessica,take a few steps away from the blonde girl and again step forward and offer her hand, the blonde girl took her hand. She pull the blonde girl closer. Their eyes locked as they keep dancing and Yuri singing.

Take my hand, I'll take the lead
And every turn will be safe with me
Don't be afraid, afraid to fall
You know I'll catch you threw it all

 

And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)
'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are

 

Yuri stop singing, she just listen to the song and keep her eyes on her dance partner. She examine Jessica face "You are so beautiful Jessica, How I wish you can fix my heart and keep it safe."she thought. She turn Jessica and catch the blonde girl with one hand. Jessica's eyes widen when she realize how close Yuri's face is. Jessica face heat up and immediately close her eyes. 



It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

 

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

 

They keep on dancing. Yuri whisper "Close your eyes." Jessica comply in Yuri's command.

 

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

Can I have this dance
Can I have this dance

 

Everyone clap their hands. The couple just bow and smile. Jessica face is still red so she decided to excuse herself and go to the bathroom. Everyone laugh at Jessica actions.

"Tae-tae we should do like what Yuri and Jessica did." Tiffany whine and grab Taeyeon arm. Taeyeon face heat up because of Tiffany's actions.

Hahahaha.... Everyone laugh at Taeyeon.

"Tae your face is priceless. Our taengoo is blushing..." Sooyoung shouted and elbowed Taeyeon. She earned a glare from Taeyeon but she keep on teasing the older girl. Everyone is holding their stomach as they keep on laughing.

"Stop it! Wanna die Choi Sooyoung?" Taeyeon shouted and raise her fists in the air. Sooyoung stock her tongue out that made Taeyeon chase the latter. The room is filled with laughters.