He Knows

He Knows

"Hey Kyu. How are you feeling?" Ryeowook said as he walked into the hospital room.

"Better then I was earlier. Still in a bit of pain but a lot less and the doctors gave me some pain killers." The younger answered, carefully moving into a sitting position.

"That’s good. Everyone was so worried, but you probably knew about that."

"Yeah, I’ve been told by just about everyone who has come in. I’m only here for the day, you guys don’t need to go out of the way to visit." Ryeowook stared a Kyuhyun for a minute before taking a seat next to the bed and grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand. "Don’t worry, I’m glad you came though."

"You better be." The younger gave a light laugh and gave his hyung’s hand a light squeeze.

"By the way, where’s Jongwoon?"

"He didn’t want to come." The eternal magnae sighed and looked away not wanting to see the real magnae’s depressed look.

"I knew it. He’s probably mad because I was so careless when driving. He’s always telling me to be careful and take care of myself. So what do I do? I go and get into a car accident." Ryeowook’s head snapped up shortly after Kyuhyun started talking.

"It’s not that!" He almost shouted, tears falling down his face. "No one blames you for what happens, especially not Jongwoon."

"Then why didn’t he want to come? What other reason is there for him to not want to?"

"Because it broke our hearts to have to see you lying in a hospital the first time, he didn’t want to see it again." Ryeowook was sobbing now and trying to hide his face with his hands but Kyuhyun wouldn’t let go.

"I’m sorry. Please stop crying." The younger reached over and wiped a tear away. "Come up here." He tried to scoot over on the bed wincing a bit, but the older didn’t move. "It’s okay. You won’t hurt me." Ryeowook shook his head trying to ignore the tugs from the younger. Unfortunately for him though, Kyuhyun was still stronger, even with his injuries, and pulled Ryeowook onto the bed.

"But Kyu, your injuries." The magnae sighed and moved Wookie to sit next to him and linked their hands again.

"I told you not to worry about them. Just sit here." Giving up, Ryeowook gently laid his head down on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, who laid his head on Ryeowook’s.

The two stayed like that for about an hour when Leeteuk called Ryeowook. Unfortunately, Ryeowook had a schedule he would be late to if he didn’t head home now so the two had to separate.

"You know we have the mv shoot tomorrow, right?"

"Of course. We’re heading over right after I get discharged in the morning."

"And you know Jongwoon is going to spoil you all day making sure you’re not overworking yourself with your injuries."

"I know. I’ll let him spoil me a bit but that won’t stop me from doing my share of the work." Kyuhyun smirked not willing to be spoiled over a few bruises.

"Just let him. It’ll make him feel better. He loves you and wants to make sure you’re ok."

"I know, and I love both of you too. Now go before you’re late."

"Yeah I’m going. I’ll see you tomorrow." Ryeowook smiled at the younger and ruffled his hair before giving him a quick peck on the lips. When the eternal magnae walked out of the room he found Jongwoon sitting on the bench not far from the door. " How long have you been here?"

"No more then a half hour."

"You should’ve gone in if you were going to come this far. He wanted you in there."

"I couldn’t bring myself to go in. Besides he knows I was here."

Before they left there was a soft ‘Thanks for coming Jongwoon,’ from Kyuhyun’s room.

"Yeah, he always knows." Ryeowook grabbed Jongwoon’s hand before they walked out of the hospital together.


 

A/N: Randomly wrote this the night of Kyuhyun's second accident before the Fly MV Filming. Not the best thing I've written but it was something I could write with my OTP.