Take my hand, I'll show you.

Neverland

I saw him staring at me through the throngs of people, but I didn't care. I'd usually be self-concious since I knew him from school, I'd be afraid I was ruining my reputation at the moment, but it didn't matter. My short dress, my fake hair, my excessive makeup -- it didn't matter tonight. 

"Tell the DJ turn it up-up-up! And dance-dance-dance a little more..."

I came here to go crazy, not to worry about some shy boy who goes to my school and if he's going to tell anyone about this whole thing. If he told anyone, who would believe him anyway? I'm not usually this type of girl. He doens't seem like the type of guy to run his mouth either.

I decided to ignore his gaze and danced with the first guy I saw. This was a bad idea, I tried to leave but the guy would not let me. Is this what clubbing is about? Having aggressive men force you to danc with them? Finally, my friends helped me out of the situation. Instead of going home, they thought they'd offer me more drinks and I accepted.

This was my first experience with alcohol and the feeling was interesting. It felt like I had no control over my body and for once, I was happy about that. I always had so much control over everything, to let loose and be normal for once was releaving. Was this even normal? I could still feel his gaze, I wanted to go near him but I wouldn't dare. 

I was in a destructive mood tonight, my life was just not going right. I was stressed at school, my life was a stress and I just couldn't handle it anymore. Despite my initial intentions, his gaze attracted mine as well. He was dancing, he didn't seem like the type of person to be at a club, yet he seemed so at ease just dancing to the music. Atleast he COULD dance to the music, I was almost falling over after every step. I could see a smirk on his face, I'd probably laugh at me too.

This was not my normal behaviour, I would have never been caught dead almost half at a club, dancing with strangers and tripping over myself. I wasn't the most uptight person in the world, but there were many things that I never did. Drugs, alcohol and boys. And at the rate that the drinks were getting into my system, I wasn't exactly sure about what exactly I was doing at the moment.

I was being bounced around by the crowd when I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, it was that boy again. "What do you want," I slurred out trying not to fall on my face. I listenned intently for his reply: "주저말고 손을 잡아봐.." (Don't hesitate, grab my hand) ...