I like the Past Kwon Jiyong

My Love Venus

Note:This chap is in Yoona POV


I'm looking at his seat when the teacher came in.He doesn't come yet.Where is he?He never late before.The teacher call the student one by one and finally his name was called.The teacher keep calling his name but no one show up.Just when the teacher's about to give up,a student came in.He apologised to the teacher and introduced himself.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kwon Foundation one and only son.Kwon Jiyong immida.Nice to meet you."

 

Right the person that I'm curious about is Kwon Jiyong.I'm shock when he came in because he looks so different.Not just that he dyed his hair red,he also change his style.He doesn't wear the glasses anymore and he's full of accessories.He looks so charismatic but I don't like him.Actually I like him but seeing him like this I can't help and dislike it even thought I don't the reason.I like him and I know that he like me too.Yuri had told me that he like me but he just doesn't has the courage to confess.Perhaps he think that I'll never like a nerd like him?

 

"Yoona-ah let's go and eat."

 

I stand up from my seat and walk with Yuri side by side.I took a glance at him before leaving the classroom.This had became my habit since I know that he'll never join us in canteen.We went to take the food and look for the seat.We sit down and began to eat.I'm really surprised when I saw the scene.All the girls are cheering like crazy and I knew what's happening already since the girls will only cheer like this when they appear.At first I just thought that he won't came but I was wrong.I saw him,at the centre.

 

"Yoong?"

 

Khun oppa said to me and I look at him.He asked am I fine and I replied a yes to him.But I'm not fine at all when I saw the scene in front of me.I saw him flirting with the other girls.I wonder why did he does that?Did he learn it from Seungri?I can't help but feel jealous when he's with the other girls.Doesn't he said that he like me?Perhaps he think that all the girls like Bad Boy?But I'm not.I like him as a nerd.Being top in the school but doesn't gain any attention from the student.I don't like him in the limelight.

 

"Yoong let's head back to our class."

 

We went back to our class and the teacher came in after a while.The thing that make me shock is he isn't listening to the class.He'll always listen to the class even if it just a revision but I saw him play with his pen in boring.He's change.I don't like the fact that he change to a Bad Boy from a Nerd.Why do the boys always think all the girls like Bad Boy?Okay probably most of them but I'm not.Why did he change so much?Did he reveal his identity because of Khun oppa?Does he think that he can't compare with Khun oppa if he doesn't reveal his identity?

 

"Guys the class had end now."

 

The teacher said and the student leave the class one by one after the teacher went.All my attention is on him.He didn't bow at all.In the past,he'll always bow when the class end.He's polite in the past.Why did he change so much?I like the past him...I like the Past Kwon Jiyong.


An update after another long time.Hope you like it and enjoy it.Do comment and subscribe and will try to update later.^^