Episode 36

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

C  H   A   P   T   E   R    3 6   :    K  I   D   S     I  N    L   O   V   E

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H7X-uzPMEM  ]  KYUHYUN Feat. SEOHYUN - T'COUPLE.

 


 

Luhan and Shinyeong walked approached the mall and entered it together. Their hands still held each others. But, more tightly. There were many people in the mall. The variety of people in the mall, makes them stucked in the middle of it. Shinyeong started sigh . Luhan turned his eyes to Shinyeong next to him. He could not run his eyes from starring Shinyeong today. He does not know and don't asked why . Luhan smirked when he heard Shinyeong's sighed. Kiddy ~

 

Luhan held Shinyeong's hand tightly and tried to pass the people. They successed passes them all. Luhan brought Shinyeong and stopped in front of a cafe. A Buble Tea in Seoul cafe . The only one cafe in here , the popular mall.

 

" Yaa-- neomu apasseo." Shinyeong groused.

 

Luhan gazed to Shinyeong with his deer eyes. A cold-hearted face was shown. Shinyeong hate that face. Never like ~

 

" Why does you stare at me like that ? Please. I didn't like that -- " Luhan said.

" Huh -- Do you think I want stare at you like that ? Eii-- Eii--- I hate you , Luhan ! " Shinyeong pouted.

 

Shinyeong -ah , stop be cute like that ! ><

 

" Whatever. Let's go ~ I wanna buy something here. " Luhan said and walked away from Shinyeong.

 

Shinyeong pouted again. She just meeked and followed Luhan's step. Luhan leads her step and Shinyeong follows his back. Following Luhan from one boutique by one boutique. So bored . They almost stopped and 'visited' 10 boutique and 5 shops. But , Luhan didn't buy anything yet.

 

" This, a latest one. Do you like it , Mr ? " the girl who worked here asked Luhan. Her eyes keep starred at Luhan face.

" Hmmhmm -- " Luhan mummed.

" Try it , oppa. Oh--Sorry -- I means, try it , mr. " The workers said to Luhan while smiles quietly.

" Oh-- It's okay. I'll be back here again later. I and my girl friend wanna look forward to other boutique . " Luhan pressed the 'girl friend' words.

" Oh-- Oh-- Really ? Oh--Okay. So, she's your girl friend , Mr ? Oh, her face just like a kids. So cute-- " The workers said.

" Hmmhmm-- " Luhan raised his eyebrows and held Shinyeong's arm . He brought Sinyeong to outside of the boutique.

 

Shinyeong shocked with Luhan's words. What the matter ? Girl friend !? Mworago !!!?? I'll be die if it's true Luhan was his boyfriend. He's not my tasted !

 

" Yaa-- Luhan. Stop it-- I'm hurt , you know. " Shinyeong mumbled.

 

Luhan doesn't heard it and got off his hand from Shinyeong's arms. He looked around him if anyone starred at them both.

 

" Luhan -- How many boutique and shops will you enter anymore ? I'm tired -" Shinyeong groused again and again.

" Let's go . Don't mumble ~ Just walk ! Stop be a kids who always groused." Luhan bumbled.

" Please. Luhan -- I'm tired. No--No. I'm so tired. If you think I'm a kid, so why you can't understand me ? I'm tired. How you feel if you be me ? Are you just meek him to the end ? You said, you have a girl friend before. But, you couldn't understand me. The same gender as your mom and your ex-girl friend. Luhan--please. You bring me with you till here, call me a kids, do whatever you want to me. Are you feel good with this all ? " Shinyeong felt wanna cry.

" Yaah-- Hey, don't cry." Luhan felt anxious.

" Uh--- Why I'm so emotional today ? Stop cry , Shinyeonggie. " Shinyeong wiped her tears on her cheeks. " Let's go~" Shinyeong engroved a smile and walked away from Luhan .

 

Luhan held Shinyeong's arms before she could continue her steps.

 

" Do you hide something from me , kids-- Err-- Shinyeong ? " Luhan asked with full of cared. He never like this before.

 

How he know it ? Oh my gosh ! ><

 

" Hmmhmmm ? Oh--O-- No-- " Shinyeong whifted her head.

" Hurm ? Really ? " Luhan asked again.

" Let's go. Buy something~ " Shinyeong said.

" But , I think we should go now. You doesn't by anything yet. " Shinyeong pulled his hands.

" No-- Yaah-- Shinyeong ! I will treat you an ice cream later. " Luhan said while walked next to Shinyeong.

" Really ? Are you sure choose treat me an ice cream then your money ? " Shinyeong teased.

" Err--- Whatever ~ " Luhan rolled his eyes.

" Luhan -- Luhan -- ! Let's go there," Shinyeong pulled Luhan's hands and brought Luhan entered the boutique.

 

Luhan just meeked and follows Shinyeong's step. Now, it's turned for Shinyeong's lead his steps.Luhan makes a face in the back of Shinyeong.

 

" Luhan -- try this. " shinyeong gave a shirt to Luhan. A red shirt .

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows. " Hmmhmm--Is it a high quality here ? " Luhan took the shirt and changed it at the fitting room.

" Stop be fussy , Mr. Xi ! " Shinyeong sticked her tounge out.

 

 

5 minutes later..

 

 

" Shinyeong-- "

 

Shinyeong turned her back. " Hmmhmm. Dae ? " She was shocked with Luhan.

" Yaahh-- so handsome. Aigoo~ " Shinyeong walked around Luhan for checked up.

" Handsome ? " Luhan raised his eyebrows. His face a bit blurred.

" Err-- No-- I means. " Shinyeong bited his upper lips.

" Just praise me like that. No need to be awkward like that. " Luhan walked away from Shinyeong and went to the counters.

 

Ah ! It's not like that ~ Ah-- Ah-- It's goosebumps ! And an embrassement ! ><

 

They walked out from the boutique after they finished buy Luhan's things.

 

" Let's go back. You want treat me an ice cream right ? " Shinyeong asked with her innocent face.

" No-- Cancel it . " Luhan shook his head.

" Eii-- The more you act like that, the more I hate you ~ " Shinyeong smirked and walked before Luhan said anything.

" Shinyeong-- " Luhan called .

" No, thanks. " Shinyeong interrupted and ran away from Luhan.

" Ayy, this kids. Turn back if you don't want me to tell your Key oppa about you skip the lesson that pass day ! " Luhan said.

 

Shinyeong finally turned her back and looked at Luhan. He's still remeber about that ? Err--

 

" What now ? " Shinyeong asked and pouted.

" Give me your hand , " Luhan asked for Shinyeong's hand.

" What ? What ? No-- " Shinyeong blurred and stepped back.

" Just come here. " Luhan touched Shinyeong's fingers and held it tightly.

 

They both numb awhile. Luhan's heart started pound. Shinyeong felt awkwards. She doesn't know why she felt a bit happy when Luhan's held her hands when there were many people. And now Luhan hold it again. Controlled it  , Shinyeong!

 

" Let's go somewhere . I'm hungry ~ " Luhan pouted while touched her tummy.

"Ah-- Is this also your attitude when you with your ex-girlfriend ? " Shinyeong smirked.

" Hmmhmm-- Molla. But I didn't ever treat any girls like her and you. " Luhan revealed.

" Jinja ? So , I'm lucky. But-- Sorry. It doesn't change my heart to hate you." Shinyeong laughed.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. I want she dead meal on my hand ! -.-

 

" Whatever. I don't want you like me too. I didn't like a girl who more young than me. " Luhan grinned. So evil~

" Wae ? For your information , the younger girl more active . " Shinyeong and Luhan started walked approached the car where Luhan parked.

" Molla. I just like her. Maybe till now. " Luhan exclaimed.

" Oh-- Are you really love her till now ? " Shinyeong started eager about Luhan's love story.

" Hmmhmm--" Luhan nodded.

" Whee.. I hope mine also like you. I means--As full of love as you. So, I'll be happy ever and after. Right ? " Shinyeong beamed.

"Hmmhmm-- I hope so." Luhan nodded and engrove a smiles.

 

This was a smile and first smiles for a girl after him and Jiyeon broke up. He never gave his smiles to anyone this latest except for Shinyeong. Why I be like this, huh ?
They entered the car as soon as Luhan locked in the car.

 

" By the way , you've a boy already ? " Luhan asked while his eyes focused to his drive.

" Dd--Dae ? Err-- "

" Don't worry. I'll not tell to your oppa. " Luhan smirked.

" Err-- I haven't yet. But -- I have like someone. He's a crush who I like when we both till a kids." Shinyeong pink of blushed.

" Oh -- Good then," Luhan smiles again.

 

Eh ? Why it's a bit hurt my heart , huh ? Luhan stop! -.-

 

They arrived at Shinyeong's and Key's house. As soon as they arrived, Shinyeong walked  out from the car and enter the house. After Luhan parked his car in front of the house, he also walked toward the house.

 

" Luhan -- Do you want eat anything tonight ? I'll be cook for you . " Shinyeong asked.

" Hmmhmm-- Anything as you didn't put anything that will kill me." Luhan make a jokes.

" DAE !!?? Arraseo . " Shinyeong rolled her eyes.

 

 

Abruptly, Key appeared in front of the store door. " Hey -- You both already be close ? It more faster than I though. " Key said and gave a smiles to her sister and Luhan.

 

" Dae ?? Ani---" Shinyeong pouted and leave them both.

" Hyung-- It's not like that, " Luhan rubbed his back neck.

" It's okayyy-- I'm understand ~ " Key smiles and walked away.

 

Luhan sighed and walked to his bedroom. Yes, it's a bit changed today.

 

 


 

Starring  By :

- K  i   m     S  h  i  n    Y  e   o  n   g

- X  i    L  u  h  a  n

- K  e   y    k  i   b   u  m

- P  a  r   k   J  i   Y   e  o  n

-P  a  r   k   J i  H  o

- T  i  f  f  a  n  y    H  w  a  n  g

-L  e   e   C  h  i    H  o  o  n

 


 

Update on :   10/10/2013
By                :     Yoonjie98line

                                                                            


Yeayyy ! Wheehee~ Episode 36 is done ! I make new one. But, it's a bit changed with the real one which I wrote yesterday. I hate the line ! If not, episode 36 is also done yesterday, Gwenchana~ The new is here. Hope my silent readers enjoy this episode.This episode, I make Luhan's character more live and I think, Ji ho character will appeared on the next episode. Or it will be Jiyeon ? Just wait and see ~
I'm hungry now. I didn't take any breakfast yet.
See you soon , my buddy . Saranghae :')