Be close to Key oppa as well

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                     You walk to the gate and open it after the taxi leave your house. You step slowly to the door . As quickly as you can, you put out the key and open the lock which is hanging on the door. After the door open, you get in to the house with your pale face. You just low your head down and sit on the sofa while your hand grab the remote . Switch on the television and watch it with half-sleepy eyes.

'TIIINNNGG TOOONNNGGG...TIIIINNNGG TOOONNGG'


                                      The bell that's ringing make you shock and wake up from your half-sleepy. You stand up and quickly step to the door for check who is the guest that press the bell. When the door open, there is a man standing while smiles to you . Key oppa ! You've wait for him to talk. 'Did oppa know that what will we discuss now ?' You ask it in your deep heart.


"Shin yeonggie.. " Key's call you. He put his hand on your shoulder. You can hear his release a heavy sigh for a moment.

"Mianhae.." You bite your lips when hear the words from Key's mouth. 'Oppa say sorry to me ? Am I bad sister to him ? It's never happen when an oppa says sorry to his sister ! Oppa ! I'm sorry too..' You mutter without saying it by your mouth.

"Oppa.. There is nothing to me for forgive you.. You haven't make a fault to me.. All you do is to get a good things for me.. I should said sorry to you .. Because of my attitude this few day.. I'm just dizzy with questions that plays around in my mind..Mian , oppa.." You said it clearly. Your head a bit low down while your eyes look down to the floor because afraid to look at Key's face.

"Aniya. Yeonggie.. I know what happen to you on this few days.. Jeongmal mianhaeyo.. It's about Jiho , right ? Arraseo. Jiho is stay at Seoul, already 2 years... But, he have reason why he didn't meet you along this 2 years.."

You sigh and look deeply to Key's eyes. "Wae ? " Key sigh before answer it.

"Errr.... Jiho... Jiho.... Aiisshh.. Mianhae , Yeonggie-ah.. You should ask it to Jiho by yourself. Jiho won't me to open his secret that hapen 2 years ago.. So, if you want know, just meet him and talk slowly with him.. Nae ?" Key shows his kind-heart face and smile. It's make you also smile brightly.

"Oppa.. I will ask him too.. Because I wanna hear the true answer.. I'm just wanna know why he do like this.. Oppa.. You know my feelings to him since we're still together till now, right ? " You pout cutely. Key poke your nose and burst a little laugh.

"Nae, arrayo..You love him very much.. But, I'm trust that you will forget this things when know the reason from Jiho.. " You nod and hug Key tightly.

"Oppa.. Pray for me, nae.. I hope like that too.. Oppa, I have no wish anymore except, wish that i will never lose an oppa like you.." Key laugh and also hug you and nod once while smile. You both release the hug and laugh together.

"Yeonggie.. Let's have a chat ? " Key start invited you to talk with him. You make your deer eyes be small and quickly nod.

" Nae ! I have something to say to you too .." You step to the sofa which is Key sitting there and start have a chit chat with him . Sometimes, the bungloes just have hear by your both laughter.

---


                                        Jiho stand in front of the window. His eyes keep staring at outside. The clam day is not like his heart. He sigh and put out his phone from his short jeans. No message ! No call ! And no voice mail ! He sigh again. 'Shin yeong -ah, are you still mad at me ? Ottokhaeyo ?' Jiho decide to call Shin yeong . He want to tell all the story, and reason what already happening on 2 years ago. The phone is already on call to Shin yeong.

" Yobseyo ? " A girls pick up a phone and greet to Jiho . Jiho smile happily when hear the girl's voice.

" Shin Yeong-ah ! Finally, I can hear your voice.. I miss you a lot.." Jiho with happy voice admit it to Shin yeong.

".......Oppa... Jiho oppa ?"

" Nae.. Shin yeong.. Mianhaeyo.. Jeongmal.. Err.... I have reason ... I will explain to you know.." Jiho try to explain .

"Geurae.. I'm waiting for your answer too, oppa.. So, now just tell me the reason why ..." Shin yeong answer to Jiho .

"Okay.. 2 years ago, I was.....was...Errr.." suddenly the line was bothering . Jiho can hear clearly Shin yeong's voice.

"Yobseyo ? Shin yeong-ah ?" No answer. The call already end. Jiho sigh. He touch his back neck. Jiho decide to go to Key and Shin yeong house by hiself to explain  it . He need to explain it clearly. Need !

---