Be Silence to Luhan..

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                           There is a time for all student back to their home after a half of day learning on the class. You tidy up your note book and going to your locker. You keep all things and going out from there.

"Shin Yeong- ah ! " Someone greet you from the back. You turn your back and look at who geeting to you. There is Chihoon who waving his hand to you. Beside him, there also have 2 boys. You just smiling as reply to him. Then, you bow at them.

 

"Shin yeong- ah ..Let me introduce..This is my friends..Also study in here.." Chihoon intro his friends. You give your smile and bow at him. 'Not bad..Chihoon have friends that also had arrogant face..But kind..' :



"On my right once, his name is TaeJun...And this one, Jiho.." You look up when Chihoon mention Jiho names. You shock. 'Jiho !!!?? What he doing here..? Wait ! Chihoon said..His friends also as student here...It's mean.." You give your death glare to Jiho.

"Chi Hoon-ah, I've to go now..Mianhae.." You quickly walk away from there and going out to the gate.

At the gate..
 

                          You sigh because of tired walking.' JIho lie to me !' You pout and you made a face. You put out your phone from pocket and texting a mesage to Key.
 

*To : Key Oppa
 

Where are you ? Oppa ! Why you didn't tell to me that Jiho also is a student here ?!


From : Shin Yeong

                            You bite your lips. Suddenly, you heard a voice greeting you from back. "Babo kids..." You know that voice and that nickname have been give by whom. You turn your head. Xi Luhan at your side. You rolled your eyes and made a face.

"What are you doing here ?" You ask him while your eyes look around.


"Babo kids ! Your brother ask me to pick up you again !! " Luhan yell to you. You just nod and pull Luhan's hand and walking towards the car. Actually, you doesn't have mood for fight with arrogant man.

                            After you both already in the car, Luhan start the car and drive it to home. ou just be silence and start imagination that Jiho is lying to you. You close your eyes and in a moment, you're falling sleep in the car.

 

---