Stratus' Homeroom Teacher, Mr. Lee Jongsuk

School of Double The Trouble !

Today I have arrived in Seoul. This is my first time parting with my family who live in Mokpo. I rented a small room of an apartment located near to my school, I could walk every morning and this will cut my transportation cost. About the school fees, luckily, I got a full scholarship from MPAS, so the food and rent is the only things I have to concern now. After checking a few things in my new 'house', I go to register myself in the school. Walking through the neighbourhood makes me feels excited and thriling, I can't wait to start my day as one of MPAS student. A few steps later, I have arrive at MPAS entrance. This is one of the prestigous art schools in Korea, I can't believe I'm going to further my studies here.  Slow step takes me deeper into the school, the friendly and caring enviroment gives me calm feeling. The school is full of facilities for students and eventhough this is art school but it's complete with cool facilities like gymnasium, pool, field and even high class cafeteria.

 
''Are you the new student from Mokpo that supposed to arrive today ?" A voice come from my back.
 
''Ah, yes. I'm ____ ______." I turn around and saw a beautiful carved body line in front of me.
 
''Hello, I'm Lee Jongsuk. Your homeroom teacher. Sorry for making you come here by yourself, I supposed to pick you at bus station but the situation here are not allowed me to do so. Please forgive me.'' He said regretfully while nodding his head.
 
''Ah, no, teacher. It's not you to be blame. Furthermore, I can find my own way to this school. It's okay. I'm not lost though. Hehe.''
 
"Oh, that's good. I thought you would lost in the middle of Seoul and I have to go all around Seoul just to find a kid from Mokpo. Thank god, you lighten my work.'' 
 
''Yeah.'' I just awkwardly smiling and nodding my head
 
''Have you check your room ?''
 
''Yes, I'm just got back from there.''
 
''Good, now let's proceed to your registration. Follow me.''
 
Mr. Lee Jongsuk leads me to the school office. It's nice to see the school from inner building. I can't keep my mouth shut because of the school's perfect construction.
As we walking through corridors ..
 
''You really acting like you're from Mokpo, don't you ?" Mr. Lee suddenly stop and also make me stop.
 
''Huh ?''
 
''No, I mean stop 'WOW' at all things. There's no need to.'' Mr. Lee cute image has totally vanished from my mind. He's now totally harsh and serious.
 
''S-sorry.''
 
''No, it's okay.'' Mr. Lee gently pats my head. I tried to not show my shock reaction when Mr.Lee continue his words, "You know, here, reputation is very important. No matter what stream are you taking, either act, dance or even sing, you have to take care of your reputation. I have been the Stratus's homeroom teacher for a long time enough, the problem with Stratus's kids is that they don't know how to take care of their image. So, let's stop .."
 
"Wait, teacher ! What are you saying just now ? Stra what ??" I'm really confused with what Mr. Lee sudden speech and his drastic attitude change.
 
''Oh, I forgot. You still don't familiar with the school system, right ? Ah, it's okay. Let's finish your registration before I tell more detail about the school. Let's go.''
 
With confusion and trying to grasp what happening right now, I just follow Mr. Lee to his office.