Watching It Begin Again

My Destiny

Choi Minho smiled at the crowd, satisfied by the number of people that came tonight. 

"How are you guys doing tonight?". Screams could be heard from all over the place. It was quite loud, but he was used to it.

He was about to start when a wide-eyed girl with a shocked expression caught his eyes. Her pretty cat-like eyes was awfully familliar...

His eyes turned as big as saucers.

Isn't that Krystal? What is she doing here?

He quickly found his composure before waving a little to the still surprised girl.

He saw her giving a 'not bad' look and crossing her arms, as if asking him to show her what he got. He smiled. Krystal hadn't changed a bit.

"Alright, I'm going to be singing my new song, 'My Destiny'," he annouced, once again creating deafening noises. He saw Krystal cringe a bit. He smirked. Definitely Krystal-like. 

He started singing his song, looking only at Krystal as they exchanged playful gestures.

You are my destiny,

Kinda hard to believe

But we were meant to be

so take my hand, and come with me

Minho placed his hands at her direction, as if saying that he was singing for that specific girl.

Krystal faked a touched expression and blew a kiss to him before rolling her eyes. Same old immature Minho.

And together we will stand

I'll forever will be your biggest fan

Even when the going gets tough,

I'll never leave your side

No mattar what happens,

I'll never bid good-bye...

 

Even if Krystal took it as a joke, he meant every word he said. He regretted ever letting her go and, if he ever had a chance, he would do everything he said in the song. That song was meant for her and only her. He hoped she knew that.

It took him by surprise  when she suddenly put an end to their playful gestures and left immediately. Well, almost immediately. Trying to get through a crowd of rowdy fan girls was not an easy task.

Luckily for him, it was almost the end of the song, so he wrapped it up quickly before rushing of to follow Krystal, despite the fans' protests.

*****

"Ugh, stupid heels," Krystal muttered with a huff. With the killer high heels she had on, he only had enought time to escape to a deserted alley nearby.

"I don't even know why I wore this stupid thing, or why I even came here in the first place! Why does everything always turn out so wrong, like serio- AAH!" her little rant was cut off by a hand on her shoulder that spun her around, making her gasp.

"Don't rob me! I have nothing, honest!" she had her eyes tightly shut.

"Krys, it's just me! Why did you run away?". Her eyes immediately opened when she realized it was Minho.

"Oh, um... do I know you?"

"Krys, what do you mean? I'm Minho, remember?"

Krystal gave him a quizzical look. 

"You're the one who told me to do this, remember?

*Flashback*

"Minho, can't you just stay here in Korea?" begged a 17 year-old Krystal.

"Krystal, I told a million times already. As much as I don't want to go to America, I have to! For my dreams, my future career!" cried an exhausted 17 year-old Minho.

"So you're choosing your career than me?" Krystal raised her eyebrows, getting angrier by the second.

"It's more important, don't you think?"

"What?! I can't believe you! If you're going to be like that, then let's just break up!"

"I agree, let's just forget about this whole thing we had! Oh, and Krys? If we ever meet again, pretend you don't know me." replied an angry Minho

"Oh, it would be my pleasure!" Krystal walked out, slamming the door on the way out.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh... that..," Minho rubbed his nape, embarrassed. 

"Can we just... forget about that and start over?"

Krystal stared at Minho and then smiled.

"Of course we can!"

"Really? Then... can I have your number?"

"Woah, I only agreed to start over, not be friends," Krystal joked.

"Yah!" Minho pouted, making Krystal laugh. 

"Oh, fine! Gimme your phone,".

After exchanging phone numbers, Krystal got a message from Sulli, saying that she was near the venue of the concert and that she could pick Krystal up.

"Well, my ride's here, so... text me if you want," she said, secretly hoping that he would.

"Sure, bye!"

"Bye!"