Fairy Tale Ever After [1]

D I F F E R E N T - K I N D S - of - L O V E


Cinderella &

Prince Charming



 

"Cinderella, where are is my Rainbow colored ribbon.." Shouted Nana's older stepsister Jaekyung who was in her room in the 2nd floor.

"Cinderella unni, i told you to come back after 4minute and help me pick my gown..." shouted another voice who belonged to Nana's younger Stepsister Hyuna

Nana Looked up at the shouting voices while trying to get the boiling Pot of Tteokbokki to low heat as to not over cook their dinner. she then hurriedly went to the laundry room to get her Kaekyung unni's ribbon.

as she was going up to her stepsisters she heard the high pitch banshee like screaming voice of his stepmother Seo Inyoung saying, "Cinderella where is my Jewelry..?"

Hurriedly, Nana ran the 21 stair steps to the 2nd floor as she heard their unison shout of, "CINDERELLA... --unni!!!!"

she had been living with her stepsisters and stepmother for 10 years since she was 8 years old. it was the same year when her father died of a car accident and she was left with no other relative but the trio. since the first year that trio stayed in their home she didnt understand why they kept calling he Cinderella when her name is Nana but after 5 years she give up in telling them that she was Nana and not cinderella.

she first entered her Jaekyung Unni's room to hand over the ribbon, "Unni here is your ribbon..."

her unni had been looking at her appearance in the mirror and she immediatelt turned around to her when she saw him.

"finally.. what took you so long.." Jaekyung said as she run to her and grab the ribbon from Nana's hand.

"unni...---" she started to say but then she heard her name being called by the other 2 in unison high pitch voice, "CINDERELLA...- unni..."

she turned to the door and answered, "changkaman...". she turned again to Jaekyung who once again was facing the mirror and was going to ask about the book that jaekyung borrowed, "Jaekyung unni, about the book----"

but the call of the other 2 came again, "CINDERELLA...- unni..."

she had no choice but to leave, but before closing the door she called out first, "unni, lets talk before you go to the ball..." after saying those words she immediately run to the next room where the voice of Hyuni was like a screeching broken phone line, "Unni where are you..? your 4minutes id up..."

she opened the room and was welcomed by a room tha looked like it had been hit by a hurricane with all the clothes, dresses, acessories and gorn cluttered all over the place. when she looked up, hyuna was standing on the bed holding 2 gowns.

seeing her, she asked, "Unni which gown suits me the best..?"

she looked at the 2 gowns. both were really nice and pretty but it was too revealing for someone at Hyuna's age. 'gosh hyuna is just 17 years old, why does she insist on wearing all those skimpy clothes..' she thought

"come on unni, pick one cause i am running out of time..." Hyuna said with irritaionb written all over her face.

"i think you look good in the dress that is you are stepping on.." she said, seeing the blue, less revealing dress...

hyuna picked it up and looked at it, "what..? this one, are you for real unni, this was so last season." she threw the blue dress to her dresser

she continued, "I am just asking you to pick whether which is better this pink one.." she holding out the pink dress she is holding in her right. she raised the white skimpy dress she was holding on her left hand, "or this one..."

she shook her head but finally said,"i think the pink one is better..."

she looked at the pick dress for a minute, then threw it to the dresser same with the blue dress, "you really have bad taste unni..." she said as she went to the mirror. she continued, "how am i going to attract the prince's attention with that [ink dress, i shoul wear white to signify purity and innocence.."

she was reeling from whjat hyuna said, 'purity..? innocence..? with that skimpy dress, who would think that...?'

as she was going to argue with her choice, the banshee like voice of her stepmother came, "CIN-DE-RE-LLA...!!!!!!"

'Shhoot...i almost forgot about my devil step mother aka DSM... what could she want with me now...?' she thought as she sprinted to the room a the end of the hallway.

"Umma i am coming...!" she screamed.

"where have you been child...? i told you that you should be here by 2pm cause we are preparing for the King's Ball..." her step mother asked upon seeing her in the door way.

"Ahh Miahneyo umma.. I couldnt be here earlier..." she said with head bowed.

"aish, you being late like this will make us be late for the Ball... and what the hell are you wearing..?" her Step mother asked while applying make up on her face.

"ah its my school uniform, i didnt have time to change cause after school i still had to cook dinner..." she explained

"excuses excuses... when I tell you that you have to be here at 2pm you have to be here at 2pm. and if you have to skip school then so be it..." her Devil of a step mother said with an underlying venomlike tone.

she bowed her head and nodded halfheartedly. there really was no other way but to obey her cause ever since her father dies they were the only family she had, she had no one else to turn to..

"miahne-yo umma.." she repeated again and asked, "by the way what was it that you needed me for umma...?"

ah yeah i almost forgot, did you see my black necklace in the drawer, cause i cant seemto find it at the moment.." she said stll continuing with her makeup and now startng to take out her hair rollers.

"ah anni umma, i didnt see it when i cleaned this morning umma, i did see it yesterday after i cleaned your bathroom..." she explained.

"are you telling the truth right now Cinderella..? cause if not you know what i can do right...? cause i have this feeling that you took it.." she accused Nana..

nana shook her head ferociously while denying adamnantly, "anni.. annnii...shirooo umma.. i would never take anything from you."

INyoung looked at her with unwavering eyes then said, "okay just to be clear, if i ever found out you stole from me, i will turn you into a cat... arrassooo...?"

nana felt shivers ran down her spine with the warning. she know for a fact that her step mother wasnt only eveil in the usual evil step mother way, she was also a certified witch. and if her step mother wishes she could easily turn her into any form of animal...

she went out of her step mother's room intending to continue the cooking that she was doing. she was midway down the stairs when the trio called for her again, "CINDERELLA...." and "Unniii"

for the next 2 hours, Nana was constantly jugging the demands of the stepsisters and stepmothers, from helping to get inside the dress, to styling the hair, to [picking the right earing, to checking for the right 'demure' smile, to putting on makeup and to everything related to getting ready for the ball. it was at 7pm when Nana had the chance to rest after she saw them leave the house to the ball...

when she got into the kitchen, it was to see that her Tteokokki was past being over cooked, it was already black and gray that she was surprised that their house didnt burn to the ground..

she then started cleaning the kitchen and the cluttered rooms before the 3 get home. she didnt want to be scolded for not keeping the house spotless clean.

as she was cleaning her stepmother's room, and old looking lamp fell from one the shelf. seeing how dirty it was she brought it downstairs and planned to clean it. she sat down by the frieplace and sloly and diligently wiped the lamp.

it was afer 1 hour of wipping, scrubbing and cleaning before the old, dirty lamp was spotless clean. she placed it down and turned to the table to start studying for her testt the next day when suddenly e smoke surrounded the room. she panicked thinking that the house was on fire, she went to call the police bu then a strange music penetrated her ears...

 she wanted to run but ber feet were stuck to the floor and she just watch the whole performace with awe. when it ended they all sain, "anyeonghaseayeo, were So Nyuh Shi Dae..."

her jaw dropped to see 9 gorgeous female who looked like sailors that just came out of a magazine in their prettiness..

"w---www--whh--wwwhhhhoooOOo..? WHo..? whoooo are you people..." she stuttered.

the one in front looked at her and immediately said, "well didnt you just hear what we said..? we are the Sonoshidae, or girls generation or soshi or SNSD...."

"ahhh... i mean wwww---ww--whh--wahhatt are you..?" she asked. she could feel her legs getting weak that it felt like that she was going to tumble.

"ah we are genies.." answered the girl with shoulder length hair on the right. the she continued, "and we are here to make your wishes come true..."

One girl from the back at the right side then said, "so come on tell us your wish..."

she was still surprised that she rubbed her eyes to make sure that she was really seeing was the real thing. she then pinched her self and felt a very shard pang of pain that she cried, "Aigoo..."

"Taeyeon Unni, i think she believes that she is in dreamland.." the girl with long hair and chubby cheeks on the 2nd row at the left side said to the last oe that spoke.

"ahhh, changkaman. are you for real..? genies...? arent they suppose to be males only and blue..?" Nana asked still skeptical.

the 9 girls laughed then the one with the shortest hair answered, "those genies are like generations ago. we are the modern genies..."

"and if we were blue it would really be bad for our complexion.." said another girl just behind the girl that just spoke..

The girl named taeyeon then spoke up, "yah girl i think we should introduce ourselves first to her so that she would get ovber her surprise..."

"yeah i agree.." the othe said in unison.

"they then got in their formation then said, "So Nyuh Shi Dae...."

the girl infront started with,"i am the Yuri, the black pearl...

then the nect was in the left just behind her said, "i am maknae Seohyun.."

then the one beside her, "I am Deer Yoona.."

the next row then spoke up with "annyeong i am Happy Princess Sooyoung.." and the other giel in the row said, "hello i am ice princess Jessica.."

then the next row girl introduced themselved with, "hey there, i am Brighter than Gems Tiffany.." then next was, "i am dancing queen Hyoyeon.."

and for the last row they said, "hi Nana, I am ever lively Sunny.." and lastly, " thanks for freeing us Nana, I am PuddingJelly taeyeon.."

She looked at them still in awe at them but she shook her head a few time and said, "so you are a genie..? so does that mean i get to have 3 wishes.."

they all shook their heads and Yoona said, "anyo, that is way in the past... actually you get to have 9 wishes since there are nine of us..."

hearing that she wanted to jump up and down with happiness, "chincha..?"

"yup, so what do you wish for, tells us.." asked Hyoyeon.

she paced infront of them thinking hard with what would be the best wish in the world, "i wish my dad was alive..."

"umnnn miahn, we cant do that cause we may be genies but we are no God, we can't bring back the dead.." Jessica said solemnly.

she sighed, she knew that it was impossible but she just wanted to ask. she just hoped against hoped that it was possible.

"okay how about this one, i wish my stepmother isnt such a wicth..." she said

"ah miahn again, we really are just genies, we cant change anything that is already done..." Sunny said

she felt defeated again, she looked at the 9 gorgeous girls that seems to radiate confidence of being genies but in reality they couldnt do anything, "tsk..."

"okay i wish to go to the ball..." she said finally

"okay that would be easy, come on lets fo there now....---" Sooyoung said.

"what i mean was i want to go to the ball much like a princess and i wish that no one would recognize me, and i want a Jimmy Choo shoes..." she demanded thinkig, 'if i really have to wish somethings then i'll just wish the greatest wish ever...'

they all smiled, "well then that would mean that is 3 wishes. okay girls lets start making her wish come true..."

all 9 girls then dragged her upstairs to her jaekyung unni's room, while she started protesting, "yah changkaman, wait wait, i thought you are just going to wave your wand and wish come true..?"

they laughed, and Yuri clarified "what fairytales areyou watching, we are genies not fairyGod mothers..."

"Fany get her your white dress.." Taeyeon said as they sat her down infront of the dresser.

for the next 1 hour all the 9 genies take turns in putting make up on her and styling her hair and then beautifying her.

when she finally saw the mirror she was shock to see a woman looking straight back at her. what she saw was a Pretty smiling girl who looked like a princess.

"okay time for the shoes..." Tiffany said and when they showed her the shoes she was shocked to see that it was red.

"REd..?" she asked, and Tiffany answered embarrased, "well it was the only one on sale on ebay so it was the only thing i got, miahn.."

she just smiled understanding the situation, 'why did she have to expect so much when this is just a lst minute thing..' so she told tiffany, "its okay, I'll be Cinderella in red shoes..."

she took the shoes and put it on. as the sole of her feel was inside the shoes, it felt like it was mean to be so she gave them 2 thumbs up and all the girls and her clapped and cheered together....

 

"okay we mustnt waste time, lets get Nana to the ball... but just remember that you should be home for at 12pm cause we only rented the lemo until 12midnight" Taeyeon said.

she was pushed to the entrance door to be shocked to see a limosine, she looked at the girls and they just smiled at her. she entered and waved to the girls as it drove her to the ball. as they were travelling she kept looking at her shoes and she couldnt help but smile ans think, 'this are all due to the efforts of the girls...'

when she entered the ballroom, all eyes turned to her and it was all the will she had that prevented her from falling over. she kept tellingherself, 'Nana you can do this, just enjoy today.. okay... just for one night, enjoy yourself...'

she went to the cocktale area, after a few moments she felt this undeniable presence beside her. she turned around and was face to face with a very handsome man.

he bowed infront of her looking like the most handsome gallant devil may care prince

he reached out his hand to her and said, "Good evening Princess, i am Kim hyung Jun, the prince of the SS501 land..."

he looked straight into her eyes and her heart was suddenly captivated, "may i have the pleasure of dancing with you..?"

Like a puppet that was moving through the works of the puppeter Nana reached out hier hands to his and was brought to the dance floor whjere she was moving only through his  guidance.

and in his arms as they danced, she could feel herself falling and falling slowly. and as she looked into his eyes, without words she knew that he was truly her prince.

He was not only the prince of their land but he was also the prince of her heart.

she followed him step by step, movement by movement and breath by breath.

and in those one single dance, they were already playing the truth tha was in their heart, the truth that they were mutually falling for each other.

and as the song ended, the signal for midnight began

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

she immediatelty set herself free from his arms as they were dancing and run toward the parking lot. she was getting worried that the lemo may have left him. she ran in the entrance strairs. and as she rans she felt her Red JImmy choo break free from one of her foot.

she looked back intending to get it but the lemo buzzed her and it was all she could do to leave her shoes as prince charming look unto her with the leaving lemo.

she saw through the side mirror when HYung Jun picked up her red jimmy choos, she sighed at leaving her Jimmy choos.....

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

I only got to write unril here cause i was so sleepy...^____^