Banana Ice Cream

Love Between Us

Donghae POV

  After an hour blabbering with these three girls, I could go. I sought out Euna and Taemin but they weren’t in the park. I went back to college but they weren’t in there too. I gave up then. I was very tired and took a rest in Super Junior’s special room. There were Eunhyuk and Siwon inside.

  “Why did you go for a very long time? You are working here, Fish!” Eunhyuk pouted.

  “No need your words. Thanks,” I answered and took my phone.

  “Mwoya? You are irritating now~” he pouted again.

  “Don’t care,” I said. I was doing something important; messaging Euna.

 

To      : Euna<3<3

Sent    : 14.05

Euna-ya… odiya? I’m sorry for being annoying. Are you home now? Text back ASAP, okay?

 

  I sighed. I always become serious in all relationship. And I seriously disliked Taemin now. Why? It’s because Taemin started to steal Euna from me. I didn’t like it when my girlfriend getting close with other gu—BEEP! Ouch… my phone!

 

From               : Euna<3<3

Received         : 14.08

No problem! :) I’m home now. I will go back to college tomorrow. Don’t be afraid of me…^^

 

  Oh good… she was safe. But she looked like a happy person now. So, was she in a good mood? She even replied my message very fast. I replied her and sent it.

 

To        : Euna<3<3

Sent    : 14.11

Well, seemed you’re in a good mood^^ Good then. Remember my promise about banana ice cream? How about go to ice cream shop tomorrow? We can go after your college :)

 

  And again, she replied it very fast.

 

From               : Euna<3<3

Received         : 14.13

Banana ice cream! Taemin bought me a huge bowl of banana ice cream before I went home^^ that’s why I’m happy now. But, yeah… NEVER say ‘no’ to ice cream~ ;9 kkk~ see you tomorrow~!

 

  “Mwo?” I pouted. Taemin again! !

  “Hey, Fish! Your face looks like a pregnant goldfish now!” Eunhyuk was kidding and laughed. Siwon heard that and laughed too. “What’s wrong?”

  “No need your comment, monkey! I’m not a pregnant goldfish! I’m now a pregnant salmon!” I stuck out my tongue and went out.

~~~~~@@@~~~~~

 

Euna POV

  I walked and humming happily. College was over today and I was going to have a date with Donghae! Yay! We didn’t have any date for two months because of his busyness. And today… oh gosh… it’s really my freedom day! (?)

  “Chukhahanda, Euna!!! I’m happy for you!!!” Boyoung smiled brightly.

  “Gomawo! Hey! That’s Donghae! I must go fast!” I pointed at Donghae who stood alone in the corner of soccer field, about 50 meters from me. I just wanted to walk faster when someone patted my shoulder so sudden.

  “E!” I shouted in shock. I turned back and found Jessica smiled guilty to me. But I was in a TOO GOOD mood to get mad of her. “Hello!” I greeted her.

  She startled and bowed a little, “I’m so sorry about yesterday… I really didn’t mind to do that… is your body okay now?”

  I patted her and smiled, “I’m okay, no problem! It’s just a coffee… It seemed you want to help me to warm my body because of this frozen weather, right?” I chuckled, “I must say sorry to you, too. Because of that accident, you got many bad words from the students, right? There were some girls talked about you in my class. But never mind it, okay?

  She startled again, “Oh… you are very kind… I’ll never mind it. Thanks… I promise you, I won’t disturb you and Donghae again… really sorry again…”

  I laughed loudly then. “Never mind it! By the way, I must go now… bye, eonni!” I waved. She waved back and smiled. This was the first time I saw her with that sweet smile.

  “Poor Jessica…” Boyoung whispered when we were getting far from her.

  “Yeah…” I replied and laughed.

~~~~~@@@~~~~~

  “How’s the taste?” Donghae looked at me, “Good?”

  I was having my delicious ice cream with chocolate chips now. This ice cream used cone not bowl, but the taste was really-really-really delicious! “No…” I replied, “Not good… It’s SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS! I must buy ice cream in this shop next time!” I answered happily “But if I have money,” I added, remembering the cost of this ice cream.

  Donghae laughed, “Well then, I will treat you again next time!”

  “Oh, yay!” I shouted very happy. I lived for ice cream! Yeah!

  “Should we go out now?” Donghae grinned, pointing the glass door.

  “Of course yes!” I answered.

  We took a walk slowly. Donghae hummed while I was having my ice cream. Suddenly, my eyes caught one shop; a magazine little shop. I remembered, since last week I was seeking out of one magazine that shows the steps how to make ‘delicious banana ice cream without spent to much money’.

  “I want to read some…” I said and entering the shop, “Read about banana ice cream~”

  “Read? You must buy it!” Donghae chuckled and followed me entering the shop.

  “Annyeong haseyo!” the old man; owner of the shop greeted.

  “Oh… Hello!” I smiled. I finished eating my ice cream and focus to search the magazine. But I found something ‘fishy’ there.

  I found one magazine with Donghae as the cover. Seemed that’s headline news. The main title was very big; “DONGHAE AND HIS LOVER”, and there was a subtitle too; “The Secret behind Donghae’s Girlfriend”. It’s really ! But because I became very curious, I bought it.

  “Thank you. Come back later!” the old man said.

  I nodded and went out.

  “So now, you buy that magazine, not read it, huh?” Donghae asked and grinned. He fixed the position of his cap and shawl, trying to cover his face.

  “Yeah…” I answered carelessly. I opened the plastic of that magazine and read the title again.

  Donghae approached me and read the title too, “Hmm… ‘Donghae and his lover… Mwo? Me?” he startled, “So, I am the banana ice cream?”

  I nodded carelessly again and opened the magazine. The main topic started in the 4th page. Ah! There were some pictures on that page. The biggest one was Donghae, and then… my college… and Donghae’s ex-girlfriend; Jessica and one other girl. And then, the last picture! Oh gosh! The picture when Donghae hugged me while Jessica was standing near us, in my college!

  “Oh gosh… it’s not about banana ice cream anymore…” Donghae whispered.

  “I know… It’s worse…” I sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back, I'm back!!!^_^ Really long time I didn't write anything... Hmm... last week I found one people unsubscribed my story... Seriously, that was the first time I got unsubscriber T.T I really sad but I still have YOU as my loyal reader, right?

And I found the co-author!!! Yay! Horay!!! Greet our co-aouthor! I hope we can work together very well :) I hope there's no silent reader, but now silent reader is allowed ^_^ I just need a loyal one :D So, hope you can enjoy this!!!^_^

>>elfishy<<